Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Hi!
To some it appears that, to others it does not appear, the truth is that I do not know why.
But if you want you can download it from here.
Let me know if you have a problem with this file!
thanks sir i got no problem with this file
i suggest u remove the link in first page and replace with this

Reactions: Altered Vision

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Good... I REALLY looking forward to the Gilf and Milfs... i mean i lie all of them...
Seriously can’t wait for the Eli & Jill and the aunt (Zoe’s mom) sexy time (please don’t let it be a dream sequence either).

As for romance L.I., other than the obvious Triss (funny how she’s the only one the mc does NOT feel guilty about being with compared to the rest of the family), the only other romantic options I’d say are Stefanie, possibly Kiara, maaayybbee Megan (if she ever gets over her no sex with coworkers policy).

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
We will have to see what the dev has in store for us.

Seriously can’t wait for the Eli & Jill and the aunt (Zoe’s mom) sexy time (please don’t let it be a dream sequence either).

As for romance L.I., other than the obvious Triss (funny how she’s the only one the mc does NOT feel guilty about being with compared to the rest of the family), the only other romantic options I’d say are Stefanie, possibly Kiara, maaayybbee Megan (if she ever gets over her no sex with coworkers policy).

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I liked Stefanie, but now I'm really suspicious of her. My reasons being:
1) What Sarah said about her
2) What happened at the party - She was adamant about not drinking and it seems that those that did drink were drugged based on their actions and memory loss
3) Lila and the ??? talking about some female killer shape-shifter thing that is stuck in its current form for now

Now, any one of those by itself could be either brushed off or not linked to her, but when added together it makes me suspicious. I'm not so sure if the third point is linked, but even just the combination of the first two is enough to raise my guard.
Hopefully I'm just overthinking it and the sweet, shy Stefanie is genuine, but I wouldn't put money on it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I liked Stefanie, but now I'm really suspicious of her. My reasons being:
1) What Sarah said about her
2) What happened at the party - She was adamant about not drinking and it seems that those that did drink were drugged based on their actions and memory loss
3) Lila and the ??? talking about some female killer shape-shifter thing that is stuck in its current form for now

Now, any one of those by itself could be either brushed off or not linked to her, but when added together it makes me suspicious. I'm not so sure if the third point is linked, but even just the combination of the first two is enough to raise my guard.
Hopefully I'm just overthinking it and the sweet, shy Stefanie is genuine, but I wouldn't put money on it.
I fear she would boil your bunny. What's that word yandere? Eh I get creepy vibes off her is all. Especially the way she looks at our sister. Just my two cents...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If she touches my sister and I'll cut her manly girly bits off.
Wasn't Kiara the one who was pushing to be friends with Stefanie? I didn't get any creepy vibes from her other than her painfully shy awkwardness and obvious attraction to the mc. If anything I'm fully expecting Ellie and Jill to brawl over who gets the mc.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wasn't Kiara the one who was pushing to be friends with Stefanie? I didn't get any creepy vibes from her other than her painfully shy awkwardness and obvious attraction to the mc. If anything I'm fully expecting Ellie and Jill to brawl over who gets the mc.
I get yandere (?) Vibes off of her. Maybe I'm way off base. Ellie and Jill cat fight I wouldn't be opposed to ;)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Wasn't Kiara the one who was pushing to be friends with Stefanie? I didn't get any creepy vibes from her other than her painfully shy awkwardness and obvious attraction to the mc.
People aren't always what they appear to be on the surface and certain circumstantial evidence has led to some of us questioning the legitimacy of her character (it may well be a case of the smiling tiger/wolf in sheeps clothing).

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes