Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi!
If I am not mistaken, you have already passed that scene, you will have chosen an option that avoids seeing that scene.
If I'm not mistaken, you can see that scene when you choose to go talk to Alison first.
Are you willing to comment on the speculation about whether Amy is or is not a LI?

I vaguely remember seeing the scene that every keeps talking about in my play through ages ago, and surprisingly it hasn't put me off her, I'm still hoping she becomes part of the harem.

Reactions: Qmil679

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Hmm. I play with WT mod and I always choose options highlighted in green. Maybe that's why I didn't have this scene. But overall it's okay. I don't want to see that scene. Only curious. :D

But overall I would like the MC to show Amy that he can please a woman. Let her find out that at least the MC is not a uselles man. :sneaky:
If you decide you can't contain your curiosity: the scene is available in the gallery.

As for the second part: I'm not sure what I did to get the scene but when the memories from the office party slowly come back to the MC, not only was he fucking Megan but also showing Amy he is far from useless in that department.

Reactions: Naxos and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If you decide you can't contain your curiosity: the scene is available in the gallery.

As for the second part: I'm not sure what I did to get the scene but when the memories from the office party slowly come back to the MC, not only was he fucking Megan but also showing Amy he is far from useless in that department.
Hmm, I haven't gotten to that point in the game yet. But from what you say it will be interesting.
Thanks.

Are there only images (memories) from these scenes or do we have a full scene with animations?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Hmm, I haven't gotten to that point in the game yet. But from what you say it will be interesting.
Thanks.

Are there only images (memories) from these scenes or do we have a full scene with animations?
Both are animated, so you are in for a treat. Assuming you get the scenes of course (I don't know how exactly I triggered them).

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It made me sad what she said.
It may be too early for her to love us, I know. But it still hurts a bit. She's a family and she doesn't love us, only MC dick and sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It made me sad what she said.
It may be too early for her to love us, I know. But it still hurts a bit. She's a family and she doesn't love us, only MC dick and sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh, to me she was just a bang. If it was Nina Triss or Jill that would have stung, luckily for me it was her. :p

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Eh, to me she was just a bang. If it was Nina Triss or Jill that would have stung, luckily for me it was her. :p
I played further and I understand her now. She explained what she want. She will not become one of my favorite women for sure, she only uses MC because she only cares about sex.
I prefer being in a relationship. :D

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I played further and I understand her now. She explained what she want. She will not become one of my favorite women for sure, she only uses MC because she only cares about sex.
I prefer being in a relationship. :D
I don't know, I think(/hope, as Zoe is one of my faves) that if you keep trying she'll eventually open up to love as well. She kind of reminds me of Isabela in Dragon Age II, for those of you that have played that.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I did spend a few minutes working out how much it would cost and how many unique supported accounts I'd have to make to swing the vote so Zoe kept her mittens off my Kiara. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish: In the end I couldn't afford it.
To me it would ruin the appeal of Kiara... cause part of it is MC teaching her... if Zoe teaches (whether or not she shows/touches her) it kinda ruins Kiara and the whole innocence thing.... and just makes her another Zoe... And well we don't need another zoe.... no wholesome... no fun.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

could have been the mod making sure you see all scenes despite choices. (or you did something nice to amy cause you need to have -1 points with amy to not trigger that scene.)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
To me it would ruin the appeal of Kiara... cause part of it is MC teaching her... if Zoe teaches (whether or not she shows/touches her) it kinda ruins Kiara and the whole innocence thing.... and just makes her another Zoe... And well we don't need another zoe.... no wholesome... no fun.
Yea. I don't want Kiara to become the second Zoe. Although Kiara looks like the kind of woman who cares about a relationship, not just sex, like Zoe.

Jill was my favorite woman at first, but as I get deeper into the game, I get a little irritated by her behavior, and I don't like the way she treats her mother.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yea. I don't want Kiara to become the second Zoe. Although Kiara looks like the kind of woman who cares about a relationship, not just sex, like Zoe.

Jill was my favorite woman at first, but as I get deeper into the game, I get a little irritated by her behavior, and I don't like the way she treats her mother (grandma)
..... To be fair... the grandma does go out of her way to piss her off, and doesn't really show her any respect... in her own house of all places.

And remember grandma is only there cause she gambled all her money, so she is getting a massive favor but doesn't treat the Jill like she is helping her or anything.... Like have a little respect for the person helping you out when you fucked up. Not to mention she is also going behind Jill's back trying to do shit with MC when Jill told her not to... And I suspect Jill probably knows she is doing that to some extent.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn, the MC is really stupid haha :LOL: He made breakfast for Triss for the first time, that's when Grandma ate. After that, he thought that the second time he made breakfast for Triss, he would bring it to her room for her.

And what did MC do when it came time to make breakfast for Triss for the second time? Yes! he left breakfast on the table again! and Jill ate it..

Seriously?! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Naxos and -Hex-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Damn, the MC is really stupid haha :LOL: He made breakfast for Triss for the first time, that's when Grandma ate. After that, he thought that the second time he made breakfast for Triss, he would bring it to her room for her.

And what did MC do when it came time to make breakfast for Triss for the second time? Yes! he left breakfast on the table again! and Jill ate it..

Seriously?! :LOL:
MC:
tenor (4).gif

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes