Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hey there, i was just exploring the game images and found something that wasn't in my playthrough. It is a scene in the modeling agency office where the MC was peeking a girl (forgot the name) fucking a black guy, how to trigger that scene?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hey there, i was just exploring the game images and found something that wasn't in my playthrough. It is a scene in the modeling agency office where the MC was peeking a girl (forgot the name) fucking a black guy, how to trigger that scene?
The infamous dreaded amy scene. Can't remember how to trigger it. I think there was an order you had to talk to people or something. Just search the threat it's been answered a couple times I believe.

Kyle6944

May 22, 2020
Q: Will there be NTR, NETORI? Or something similar?

A: The answer is a resounding NO.

I like that answer very much ^_^

Reactions: Xtmr61

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
It's been a while (a few versions) since I've played this. Has there been any improvement to the english?

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Another quality update that makes you excited for the next one. Some major action in this update, was probably more focused on the character content than the story this time, but that's not a bad thing. Very hot scenes were worth it. As a supporter, I really hope this game gets more attention and support on here and Patreon. The dev has improved with each update increasing in quality, despite some issues with the earlier portions of the game. This is one of the better Honey Select style adult games you can play already, and I'm excited to see this game through the end and the following projects by the dev.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
A nice and family focused update! ;)

Quick question: at the end of the sex scene with the mom I get the message: Extra content NOT achieved. Anyone know how to get to see that content?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes