Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I doubt that the dev would put any scene that is canon behind a paywall but I haven't played the new update yet.

Vaclio

Mar 16, 2019
WARNING: Extra content NOT achieved.....

any reason why?

mom fucking scene, I assume there is a bareback one too, but it is behind a paywall?

edit:: anyway limp dick, will move on and check next game
You have to make the right choices with the mom for the extra content
NateGrey had it the first time, had to rool back and :

Say to her she was my favorite (couch discussion), pleasure her and don't change position

This should allow the "bonus" scene

Reactions: Belnick

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
That's kinda sketchy, the patch should be literally just text files, it's renpy.

Defender is usually really good about false positives, so I'm gonna stick with not using it until it's fixed.
Hello.
I don't know why it detects them as viruses.
What this .rar contains is a text file, and a .rpyc (This file is generated automatically when opening the game.)
Here I leave you only the text file, tell me if you have any problem with it.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Without giving to much of a spoiler, but I do have to ask. Does the Title foreshadow what the Town actually is if it is not Heaven, well the other place?. The Under Place. Where it is Hot all the time And if you have been Judged by St Peter and were naughty you get sent. I had to Ask.

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Without giving to much of a spoiler, but I do have to ask. Does the Title foreshadow what the Town actually is if it is not Heaven, well the other place?. The Under Place. Where it is Hot all the time And if you have been Judged by St Peter and were naughty you get sent. I had to Ask.
Australia?

Reactions: Valeck

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Florida?

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286 and Lerd0

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks, Altered Vision for the great update.
I didn't think that mom would have that much progress this update but it was a very good surprise.
And I am hoping for even more good times with Triss next time :love::love: .

Reactions: Altered Vision

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You have to make the right choices with the mom for the extra content
how the "#"#¤ should anyone know that NOT CHANGING POSTION will trigger the no condom scene?????
ofc we wanna see all positions so it is pretty illogical that clicking CONTINUE SAME you would get bonus scene.....so dumb, should be the other way around

Reactions: Cotytto and Boldano

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
how the "#"#¤ should anyone know that NOT CHANGING POSTION will trigger the no condom scene?????
ofc we wanna see all positions so it is pretty illogical that clicking CONTINUE SAME you would get bonus scene.....so dumb, should be the other way around
Hello!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I am very happy that we were able to choose if Zoe helps Kiara. I'm not a big fan of lesbian scenes in general, even if they include the MC.
But my opinion is that absolutely all lewd scenes have to be optional. Don't want threesomes or group sex? It's fine, you choose. Don't you want other girls to interact sexually with other girls? You can choose it. Don't you want to be submissive? Be dominant. Don't you want to be dominant? Be submissive . Don't you want to interact sexually with a certain girl? It's ok. Nothing happens if you avoid that girl.

Developer, I don't know what you have in mind for the future and in the end you decide what you want to do. My personal opinion is that all content should be optional.

I also understand that you put votes for your patrons, which is absolutely and totally fair. But only for certain things. If you put votes that can change the story in a way, for example, if you had forced Zoe to help Kiara, I do not see it fair for the other players.

That said, I love the game. Long live Jill! :love:

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes