Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just finished the update. First and foremost I appreciate your patreon's vote for Kiara's teaching. It is sad that some people are sensitive you feel the need to interrupt the story to alleviate their fears.

I really enjoyed the domination of Eli it was fun and i think will lead to even better scenes. Also it awesome to see the mc and Jill finally bang even though she took off afterwords (that sucks as she is my favorite besides the already missing Nina and my third favorite Megan who is avoiding the mc) seems I like someone and they dissappear from the story.

Confused about what is happening with our non - solid gal. I hope that will be explained and resolved upcoming.

Biggest complaint is the use of condoms in the hottest scene of the update. Irl I get their use, not in pixel fantasies. Kills the flow and I hope this doesn't become a trend.

I really enjoyed this update. So many questions still but from start to finish it was a good time. Looking forward to the next update:) best of luck with this as always

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Hello!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello.
For the "not-lesbian" Kiara-Zoe scene you made a choice to see or not to see. That wasn't important scene, we don't see something explicit, that was just slightly erotic scene that changes nothing in the eyes of the player. But there was a choice. Then why you don't give us a choice to became motherfucker or not? It's much more important thing. All the episodes I was trying to avoid any sexual encounters with mother character (don't remember her name, after all it doesn't matter, she's just mom) while being friendly towards her and in v0.9 MC and his mother fuck with no choice offered. I don't care is there condom or not I care why there's sex with mother at all. What can I do to evade that? Being cold and hostile toward her with no reason? Or it doesn't matter, MC will fuck her anyway?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have not play the game since 0.3, and i must say that i'm impressed by it, you have done a great job in both the renders and the story Altered Vision. I just wonder how the mc will tell everyone about everyone, and how much until we know the reasons of Lila, my guess is that in the end she is not dead, she's alive in coma (or something) and in the end she will be with the mc.

Reactions: Altered Vision

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Altered Vision thanks for another update and the skip option for those sensitive ones amongst us as some say, no names mentioned but I'm looking at you Spfjolietjake :p

I loved seeing the progress with Jill and Trish and dominating Eli, that was really awesome but as for the rest of the update and the the ending, I have only one response

Dude you're killing me here with Lila, from that horrible cliffhanger at the end of the last update to all but ignoring her and writing her out the story this time around. Even the mc didn't react to her absence at all. I was beginning to thing at one stage that with her connection cut as it appears, he'd forgotten she even existed, like she'd never existed. At least till I saw him mention her finally once. It seemed very strange he didn't wonder about her once, I know she's disappeared for days before but this is the longest one yet if I'm not mistaken.

Nov 13, 2019
Feels weird that random barmaid is forced on you but you have the option to straight up not forgive the douchebag aunt, Not as bad as some that seem to assume: "if has fem body = yes, then want to fuck = true" Would give examples but the worst I can remember was some poorly written detective one with weird superpowers stuff with some stuck up prick of a chick who could turn invisible who had some sexually aggressive alcoholic mother it had 0 options to tell to fuck right off like any one with an once of self respect would....

Like I would sooner face-rape my own grey matter with the claw end of a hammer than engage sexually with the douchebag characters of the aforementioned weirdo detective game were they to exist in my world, still skipped past that stupidly long sex scene with rando horny barmaid #7 but I just find it humourous how she's forced on the player when she has even less appeal than bitchy aunt who expects undeserved forgiveness with less than no reason...
I will never relate to people who see some rando with skimpy clothes on and think that looks appealing, give it a second to think how many people with potential diseases have ridden the town tricycle and any appeal is nuked from orbit...

So yeah weird tipsy ranty post but given how "NTR" is super marked everwhere here I wish there was a tag for forced sexual encounters with unappealing slags... Like for real NTR stuff is whatever, just marks a character as into cuck shit and then you drop them like the plague (like all the foot fetish weirdo characters, aimed at a specific fetishist which good for them don't mean the rest have any interest), forced sexual encounters between protag and X whorish plague carrier just kills all boner and makes you feel liek taking a bath in a single giant ice cube to wash off all the do not want(same level of unwanted as scat,piss & foot on dick/balls, which I'd rank gore a little above since blood and guts are less of a massive bonerkiller than slags or scat).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Feels weird that random barmaid is forced on you but you have the option to straight up not forgive the douchebag aunt, Not as bad as some that seem to assume: "if has fem body = yes, then want to fuck = true" Would give examples but the worst I can remember was some poorly written detective one with weird superpowers stuff with some stuck up prick of a chick who could turn invisible who had some sexually aggressive alcoholic mother it had 0 options to tell to fuck right off like any one with an once of self respect would....

Like I would sooner face-rape my own grey matter with the claw end of a hammer than engage sexually with the douchebag characters of the aforementioned weirdo detective game were they to exist in my world, still skipped past that stupidly long sex scene with rando horny barmaid #7 but I just find it humourous how she's forced on the player when she has even less appeal than bitchy aunt who expects undeserved forgiveness with less than no reason...
I will never relate to people who see some rando with skimpy clothes on and think that looks appealing, give it a second to think how many people with potential diseases have ridden the town tricycle and any appeal is nuked from orbit...

So yeah weird tipsy ranty post but given how "NTR" is super marked everwhere here I wish there was a tag for forced sexual encounters with unappealing slags... Like for real NTR stuff is whatever, just marks a character as into cuck shit and then you drop them like the plague (like all the foot fetish weirdo characters, aimed at a specific fetishist which good for them don't mean the rest have any interest), forced sexual encounters between protag and X whorish plague carrier just kills all boner and makes you feel liek taking a bath in a single giant ice cube to wash off all the do not want(same level of unwanted as scat,piss & foot on dick/balls, which I'd rank gore a little above since blood and guts are less of a massive bonerkiller than slags or scat).
Wtf? :ROFLMAO: Try posting not tipsy. Then maybe I might understand all that...

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Dude doesn't want to be forced to fuck a character...and would like a option to refuse....
....not that hard to understand.....kittycat.....

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Dude doesn't want to be forced to fuck a character...and would like a option to refuse....
What does that have to do with ntr, scat, gore and skimpy clothing? Or foot fetish lovers?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What does that have to do with ntr, scat, gore and skimpy clothing? Or foot fetish lovers?
THink it was to argue for the use of unavoidable sluts tag.....
...since he doesn't seem to like those things as well....and there are tags for some of it.....

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Thank you for the translation:) I get it now
One should not post when tipsy. Friends don't let friends drunk rant.

But when one does, call Lerd0 for the interpretation. Lerd0 is the drunk whisperer.

On principal though I'd agree on liking it when girls are not optional. Though so far I've like all the girls her, even XYZ or whatever her name is. We do need more Nina though, and Kiara and Triss and the mom.

I think there are far bigger issues going on though, like what is going on with Lila!?

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Is there plans for any kinda sound/ambient music in game? So far it's not bad, but the silence really gets to me. Lol. Just my own minor complaint and preference. No pressure.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
So, back again. Just got to the scene with Jill where we finally have sex with her, and I just get this message? Is it for patrons only? Did I mess up somewhere? I searched the entire thread for anyone wondering this as well, and I couldn't find anyone mentioning it. Unless people were calling her "Mom" instead of "Jill" when asking.

Anyways, does anyone know what to do to get the extra content? I'm a stickler for getting all the scenes I can.

P.s. WHAT'S GOING ON WITH LILA!????? MC was so worried but then nothing....Man....Sadface

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
So, back again. Just got to the scene with Jill where we finally have sex with her, and I just get this message? Is it for patrons only? Did I mess up somewhere? I searched the entire thread for anyone wondering this as well, and I couldn't find anyone mentioning it. Unless people were calling her "Mom" instead of "Jill" when asking.

Anyways, does anyone know what to do to get the extra content? I'm a stickler for getting all the scenes I can.

P.s. WHAT'S GOING ON WITH LILA!????? MC was so worried but then nothing....Man....Sadface

Hello!
Greetings!

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
my fav girls were Triss and Jill but replaying whole game makes me love even more characters
i added Alyson and Elizabeth to my fav list
Alyson for tanlines and her style
Eli is probably the best grandma in HS games :love: (at second place is Elaine from My new family)
waiting for more ( lewd) events with her
i was following this game from 0.2 and i'm not dissapointed about story and relationship with family
thank You for your work
keep it up Man
(and please make more events with Eli;))

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes