BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'm about to play this update and got to the Triss initial menu options - if I don't pick her to be dominate do I really not get any other scene to compensate?

That kind of makes me think the dev is railroading you down a certain path and be damned if you don't like that fetish and punishing everyone that doesn't have a kink to be dominated by a woman (which I don't)...

Last edited:

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I'm about to play this update and got to the Triss initial menu options - if I don't pick her to be dominate do I really not get any other scene to compensate?

That kind of makes me think the dev is railroading you down a certain path and be damned if you don't like that fetish and punishing everyone that doesn't have a kink to be dominated by a woman (which I don't)...
Hello!
I only gave the option to avoid seeing that scene to people who do not like it, nothing more, I am not forcing you to do anything.
Maybe later you will see something that others will not be able to see.
Just play it, and if you like it too much to play it again and choose other paths, go ahead.
Greetings!

BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
please do not quit the game, or transfer Triss and Kiara to your new one. the game is very good, and you don't have to worry so much about the translation into English, and so everything is clear

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I read the comments and a few questions arose.
1. Is there a girl in the game who will never be LI, and who has voyeurism content (skipable)?
2. Does the game have lesbian sharing / swing?
3. A game about collecting a harem or a storyline?
4. Change of MC's name?
5. The author does not like (3 letters) in any form, but he does not include swing / sharing in this category?
Just a precaution.
  1. Yes, if you don't want to see her scene, it will be avoidable as long as you don't go to work with sister at night.
  2. Haven't checked latest update, but so far no.
  3. Both? But it leans closer to story.
  4. Yes.
  5. None that I've seen.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
  1. Yes, if you don't want to see her scene, it will be avoidable as long as you don't go to work with sister at night.
  2. Haven't checked latest update, but so far no.
  3. Both? But it leans closer to story.
  4. Yes.
  5. None that I've seen.
Thanks for answers.
I would like to clarify on 1 question. The only content that is there, is it a voyeuristic scene, or is there other content as well, but still optional or is this action necessary for the plot and you won't be able to skip it as a result?

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Thanks for answers.
I would like to clarify on 1 question. The only content that is there, is it a voyeuristic scene, or is there other content as well, but still optional or is this action necessary for the plot and you won't be able to skip it as a result?
Hi!
There is only one scene, and there are two ways to avoid it, one is the way he told you.
And the other way is by deciding not to see what is happening. (Right at the moment of the scene you will hear groans and this happens at work.)

Anyway, it is with a person who is not and will not be in the harem, nor is it a character in which you can have a love interest, in fact with that character you will only speak very little.

To find out more, the name of this character is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Greetings!

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555 and Punto

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Hi!
There is only one scene, and there are two ways to avoid it, one is the way he told you.
And the other way is by deciding not to see what is happening. (Right at the moment of the scene you will hear groans and this happens at work.)

Anyway, it is with a person who is not and will not be in the harem, nor is it a character in which you can have a love interest, in fact with that character you will only speak very little.

To find out more, the name of this character is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Greetings!
Thanks for the answer, but my question was more about whether working at night with a sister is mandatory for the plot and if there is any other content there.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Thanks for the answer, but my question was more about whether working at night with a sister is mandatory for the plot and if there is any other content there.
No, in fact you decide when to go, if in the afternoon, or at night. If you go in the afternoon you will not see anything. And if you decide to go at night, you can avoid that content.
You won't miss a thing if you decide to go in the afternoon (Just that scene.)
And it is not part of the plot.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
No, in fact you decide when to go, if in the afternoon, or at night. If you go in the afternoon you will not see anything. And if you decide to go at night, you can avoid that content.
You won't miss a thing if you decide to go in the afternoon (Just that scene.)
And it is not part of the plot.
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Altered Vision
I love this game and read you want to finish because of some problems make me sad.
So i want to give you a good feedback:
Put this game in standby and when you got time and someone can help you, restart the project.
But dont give up, no one here ask you to rush or use a knife on you troath ok?.
Goodluck :)

Feb 17, 2018
The game has a very good story and you would have relaunched it with better graphics.:) If you want to attract more sponsors, you have to raise the target of the game to the level of top games. This includes graphics, storytelling and translation. For me, translation doesn't matter so much because English is not my native language, so I find it harder to notice small mistakes... I try to give you some tips for which you will gather many more people eager to help you financially in the development of the project. Now it also depends on the level of knowledge and time you have...

- I know it's much harder to do, but try to make the game a sandbox type (many prefer a sandbox game that has a guide to be used by those who are a little more "lazy").
- The biggest problem in my opinion is also the most difficult to solve because it takes much longer to be created, the graphics: Try to use graphics, like in "Sunshine love", "Dating my daugher", "A.O.A. Academy "," Being a DIK "etc.(it is much more attractive and realistic)
In my opinion, due to the graphics used, you failed to attract more sponsors. The sex scenes are not as attractive as in the games mentioned above:rolleyes: because a direct approach to sexual intercourse would be weak and would not seem real. Because of this you have to avoid the direct shooting act. This has a big impact on the player.:unsure:
- Includes girls with big and small breasts, not just big ones. Personally I prefer bigger ones, but many prefer small breasts!:unsure:
- Includes more suspense in the story to be more captivating, but do not overdo it because it can have the opposite effect.
- Instead of starting a new game, I would advise you to upgrade the current one with enough modifications so as not to be a predictable game for those who have already played it. In this way you will not disappoint those who already liked this game (if you turned it into a sandbox you would have many possibilities to relaunch the story (different maps, repetitive scenes, different times of the day, etc.).

You have all my respect for the fact that you at least try to make a decent end to the game and do not give up directly.(y) This is important for sponsors, who have become accustomed to the developer abandoning projects. Because of this, many people support the developers after months of development (some even a year after the game's launch) because of fear that the project will be abandoned. Another detail that would help would be to try to have the updates released at relatively equal periods of time.
In my opinion, the game was good, but some people want a more interactive story and better graphics.... I hope my advice will help you, although I think you have already thought about these things and I know that these changes would make much more difficult to make the game...

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
"Overview:
You are 22 years old and have just returned from a five-year trip to a strange place. There was no internet access and there was a power outage every night, but at least you learned plenty of new things. With no family and nowhere else to go, you have decided to go back to the person who raised you, excited for what you will discover in your new home."

So the MC was in N. Korea?

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The game has a very good story and you would have relaunched it with better graphics.:) If you want to attract more sponsors, you have to raise the target of the game to the level of top games. This includes graphics, storytelling and translation. For me, translation doesn't matter so much because English is not my native language, so I find it harder to notice small mistakes... I try to give you some tips for which you will gather many more people eager to help you financially in the development of the project. Now it also depends on the level of knowledge and time you have...
To say that AV should relaunch the game with "better" graphics is to ignore the fact that AV has explained multiple times that he simply can't create better graphics with the PC he currently uses. What he has been able to do with the system he has is impressive and though they are not to the caliber of the VN you list below he has worked his hardest to create attractive characters in a compelling story.

Most of the users of this site are either native English speakers OR English is a language that people are comfortable using. It has the broadest appeal and people are happy to complain about grammatical mistakes in games.

- I know it's much harder to do, but try to make the game a sandbox type (many prefer a sandbox game that has a guide to be used by those who are a little more "lazy").
- The biggest problem in my opinion is also the most difficult to solve because it takes much longer to be created, the graphics: Try to use graphics, like in "Sunshine love", "Dating my daugher", "A.O.A. Academy "," Being a DIK "etc.(it is much more attractive and realistic)
In my opinion, due to the graphics used, you failed to attract more sponsors. The sex scenes are not as attractive as in the games mentioned above:rolleyes: because a direct approach to sexual intercourse would be weak and would not seem real. Because of this you have to avoid the direct shooting act. This has a big impact on the player.:unsure:
Adding a grind to the game by making it sandbox doesn't automatically make a game more successful. In fact there are a couple of games I'm aware of that have switched from Sandbox to VN only. Sandbox/Free Roam is very easy to screw up and frustrate people. Just because you like that style of game doesn't mean it will appeal to everyone.
As I said before the graphics are what AV is able to get done, he is looking to get a new system but as this game didn't garner a lot of support he is not able to do that too soon. You can say "better graphics" all you want but of the games you listed only one of those is a first effort - "A.O.A Academy" - the rest are the second or third game, the first two by the same development team.

- Includes girls with big and small breasts, not just big ones. Personally I prefer bigger ones, but many prefer small breasts!:unsure:
- Includes more suspense in the story to be more captivating, but do not overdo it because it can have the opposite effect.
- Instead of starting a new game, I would advise you to upgrade the current one with enough modifications so as not to be a predictable game for those who have already played it. In this way you will not disappoint those who already liked this game (if you turned it into a sandbox you would have many possibilities to relaunch the story (different maps, repetitive scenes, different times of the day, etc.).
You should really create your own suspenseful sandbox game with a diversity of breast sizes instead of telling someone else how to create their game. This game is what it is and it has a fanbase, I am sure AV wanted to grow a larger audience but he was limited by his system and lack of knowledge. His ability has grown since the first release and I am sure will continue to grow as he moves onto his next project.

You have all my respect for the fact that you at least try to make a decent end to the game and do not give up directly.(y) This is important for sponsors, who have become accustomed to the developer abandoning projects. Because of this, many people support the developers after months of development (some even a year after the game's launch) because of fear that the project will be abandoned. Another detail that would help would be to try to have the updates released at relatively equal periods of time.
In my opinion, the game was good, but some people want a more interactive story and better graphics.... I hope my advice will help you, although I think you have already thought about these things and I know that these changes would make much more difficult to make the game...

oscarsigh.gif

Feb 17, 2018
To say that AV should relaunch the game with "better" graphics is to ignore the fact that AV has explained multiple times that he simply can't create better graphics with the PC he currently uses. What he has been able to do with the system he has is impressive and though they are not to the caliber of the VN you list below he has worked his hardest to create attractive characters in a compelling story.

Most of the users of this site are either native English speakers OR English is a language that people are comfortable using. It has the broadest appeal and people are happy to complain about grammatical mistakes in games.

Adding a grind to the game by making it sandbox doesn't automatically make a game more successful. In fact there are a couple of games I'm aware of that have switched from Sandbox to VN only. Sandbox/Free Roam is very easy to screw up and frustrate people. Just because you like that style of game doesn't mean it will appeal to everyone.
As I said before the graphics are what AV is able to get done, he is looking to get a new system but as this game didn't garner a lot of support he is not able to do that too soon. You can say "better graphics" all you want but of the games you listed only one of those is a first effort - "A.O.A Academy" - the rest are the second or third game, the first two by the same development team.

You should really create your own suspenseful sandbox game with a diversity of breast sizes instead of telling someone else how to create their game. This game is what it is and it has a fanbase, I am sure AV wanted to grow a larger audience but he was limited by his system and lack of knowledge. His ability has grown since the first release and I am sure will continue to grow as he moves onto his next project.

View attachment 1153876

I didn't read all the back pages... I was just trying to give some advice that I would do if I were in his place. I didn't want to offend or upset anyone. I didn't know about the problem he had with the computer or what he was trying to do next ... I only saw the message at the end of the last update. And when I refered to breasts, I meant to be characters with small breasts, not just big ones, and yes it was clear that sandbox is a personal preference although most sandbox games are more successful. That's what I noticed. It's easy to judge a person by a simple comment... But no one explains what they think is wrong in what I said in a less aggressive way and patiently, we usually only know how to speak badly or laugh... Anyway it does not matter.

Reactions: Vyktym76
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes