Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'ma start calling you Switzerland
That is kind of accurate, the only stuff that I don't like in adult games is the 3 letter fetish, sharing/swinging with other males and rape. All the femdom and stuff like that as long as it's not extreme I am usually ok with it.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yea, sorry dev, I enjoyed this game up to before this update, but if you're prematurely ending the game and doing whatever everyone is complaining about this update, I'm gonna just pass on this one. Triss being a femdom only character suddenly? Where in the world did you get that inspiration from? She doesn't act dominant in even one scene in the previous updates. I'm glad I didn't download this update because that would have really pissed me off. She was my favorite character.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
if you're prematurely ending the game
Yeah it's a shame but honestly, especially after this last update it seems like Altered Vision got bored with this story or something like that. Too bad the plot that has been building up this whole time doesn't look like it's going to pay off in any way now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah it's a shame but honestly, especially after this last update it seems like Altered Vision got bored with this story or something like that. Too bad the plot that has been building up this whole time doesn't look like it's going to pay off in any way now.
I don't think he got bored with the story like he says at the end of the update, the game unfortunately hasn't really gained that much support on patreon, he has a job and the sad reality is that without support it's hard to continue working on the game.

Reactions: Altered Vision

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I don't think he got bored with the story like he says at the end of the update, the game unfortunately hasn't really gained that much support on patreon, he has a job and the sad reality is that without support it's hard to continue working on the game.
So few of these actually do well and get a lot of people on patreon that starting a project like this and expecting to make money instead of doing it because you want to (like if you have a good story in mind that you want to put out) is only slightly more likely than getting a winning lotto ticket.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
It's worrying, even if this is a pirate site there is usually pretty good community support on this site and people are generally good about supporting the really good Dev's. And Altered Vision is one. If you need help of a proof reader, I work for Kthulian fixing his broken english, but if you're looking for a straight translator I can't help you. I don't require pay, he just bought me Steam points for the first time ever for my birthday last week and I've been working for him for the better part of the last year and half.
The note at the end was very disappointing to read. I love this game and just subbed. I am willing to support it beyond just being a Patreon supporter.

Like RoadWulf asked, do you need someone who can translate Spanish or someone to clean up your English? I also offer up my services as a native English speaker (free of charge). If you need the Spanish translated to English, then could I suggest using Google translate for the initial translation and then sending that to a native English speaker to fix the mistakes? That is also something I would be willing to do. You can reach out to me directly via PM if you are interested.

I agree that your game deserves far more support than it receives. Despite being here almost everyday, I did not learn about your game until it was recommended to me by another player on the Midlife Crisis Discord. Have you tried cross-promoting your game on other games' Discords? Many devs have channels for game recommendations and it would be a good way to expose your game to a larger audience, especially among devs who also use Honey Select. I suspect the lack of subscribers is due to many people being unaware of your game, not because the game itself is deficient in some way.

In any event, your HS renders are very good and your animations, especially in later versions, generally surpass what many devs are doing with HS. Personally, I find your writing of H scenes to be incredibly hot and would put them among the top tier of the games I currently play. I will be sad to see this game end, but understand your reasons for doing so, if that's what you ultimately decide.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I just made it to the end and it left me wondering, am I the only one who thought the translation was fine? Compared to other projects you find on here the translation was immaculate, and on it's own it was perfectly fine.

I wish I could have helped support this, I really did enjoy it (some updates more than others of course but that's normal) but this past year has already stretched my finances thinner than I thought possible.

Reactions: Altered Vision

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think in the beginning of the game the english was a little rough, but as the game progressed it got a lot better.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
So few of these actually do well and get a lot of people on patreon that starting a project like this and expecting to make money instead of doing it because you want to (like if you have a good story in mind that you want to put out) is only slightly more likely than getting a winning lotto ticket.
I don't believe that's true. Success on Patreon is not due to luck, but hard work and a quality product. The adult VN marketplace has become incredibly saturated in the past year. In a saturated market, the promotion of the product or the product itself has to be superior (or both, most likely) to others in the marketplace. That means improving skillsets (posing, scene composition, animations, coding, writing), incentivizing Patrons with special renders or Discord perks, promoting the game relentlessly across multiple platforms, and engaging with the audience in a way that makes them want to engage with the game and game's community. AV has a quality product (IMHO), so I suspect it's a deficiency in promotion and marketing that's limiting his playerbase. We all love to think that F95 drives pirates to become Patrons, but that's not what many devs say is the case after they look at their subscriber analytics.

Speaking as someone who was first a filthy pirate and then became a filthy developer, these games take a fuckton of work to produce. I think most devs start because they have a vision they want to realize in an actual game or simply love the idea of producing a game. However, after sinking hundreds of hours into development, I imagine some devs have to make a cost/benefit assessment about whether it is worthwhile to do something they enjoy or something that helps them pay the bills. Most people don't sink ~40 hours a week into their hobbies, which is what it takes to produce monthly updates of sufficient size if you're a lone developer.

EDIT: After posting this, I joined the Discord for this game and noticed that AV was saying he would post it here just hours after releasing it on Patreon. That's not helping him build subscribers because there's even less incentive to subscribe if people know they will get it for free by simply waiting a few hours more. I've seen at least one dev say that he sometimes makes almost 50% of his earnings in the time period between his game being released to high-tier Patreons and being leaked here. As microtransactions have shown us, people will absolutely pay not to wait, no matter how much they bitch about it.

Last edited:

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Hi guys.
Since the tablet has updated to "Shitdroid 11" TINH does not work with Joiplay anymore, it give me a lot of errors as soon as I start it.
On the net I found only the version 0.9 in apk (with the WT mod).
Anyone know of a port of version 0.10, and where to find it?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well overall a great update as usual though I do agree with the negative comments of other players. The real story interest lies with Lila, so her seemingly having disappeared for a while already without progress is a bit disappointing.

Secondly Triss, this was weird indeed. There was no foreshadowing at all she was interested in that, nor that MC was or any communication about it beforehand between the two. (It is not like I go around seriously choking a girl I am just in a relationship with out of the blue, without some prior communication and first more carefully finding out she is into rougher sex at least some of the time either and her limits. :p)

Add to that that a loving sister suddenly goes into face slapping mode, which without communication and trust and confirmed by other partner he is also into that is pretty disrespectful and it felt really off. Her more or less running off if MC was not that enamored about it makes even less sense for a loving sister that is also your lover and highly selfish behavior that also did not fit her from past built up. She was acting like a spoilt child with a new toy, without having even the first understanding needed about that toy to be able to play with it in a safe, sane and consensual way.

It felt more like dev at request of a high paying patron added a scene according to the taste of that patron, but forgot it totally did not fit the game as it portrayed her until now and that doing that with an established girl would turn many of her fans off.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
hmmm... i dowloaded the game yesterday to try it. just came here for the updated WT-mod. but after reading all the comments im now scared to even start it. i just don´t need a nother game that i start and like and then gets abondend. and did the dev really took his most famous char and made her something that she wasn´t before? oh boy that is never a good idea.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I love the game to the bits. From animations to character designs, facial expressions and writing are top notch imo. But I don't understand one thing. Why does the dev try to turn every character into bisexual? Like the first Kiara-Zoe thing came. Then the dev clear the situation about they won't have sex and Kiara is not lesbian or bisexual and give us a choice. Then the latest update Alison and Jill was starting to have sex. Like why? Why every character needs to bisexual? Because it's a harem game? I mean not every character needs to be bisexual because it's a harem game imo. We didn't see anything about Alison or Jill likes girls or anything pointed out that they are bisexual then suddenly Alison and Jill kiss in the mouth and Alison started to finger Jill in the pussy. I mean I'm not against girl on girl fun here and there but it t feels kinda forced lately in this game. I mean I know you can prevent this by not going for Alison but the situation is weird. It's like if you go for Alison, she must have sex with Jill... Anyways I think it's still a great game despite this thing

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
hmmm... i dowloaded the game yesterday to try it. just came here for the updated WT-mod. but after reading all the comments im now scared to even start it. i just don´t need a nother game that i start and like and then gets abondend. and did the dev really took his most famous char and made her something that she wasn´t before? oh boy that is never a good idea.
AV isn't abandoning the game. He announced he's going to finish the game with version 0.12. That's a bit earlier than he originally planned, but his English editor could only commit to two more updates.

As for the developments with Triss's character in this episode, that's a matter of opinion. To me, it's not as extreme or as unfounded as others are making it out to be.

In any event, you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you decided not to play the game for those reasons. It's a really good game.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
AV isn't abandoning the game. He announced he's going to finish the game with version 0.12. That's a bit earlier than he originally planned, but his English editor could only commit to two more updates.

As for the developments with Triss's character in this episode, that's a matter of opinion. To me, it's not as extreme or as unfounded as others are making it out to be.

In any event, you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you decided not to play the game for those reasons. It's a really good game.
hmmm.... a rushed ending don´t sound much better. but i trust you and try it.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes