Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
So no sexual content unless you go down the being dominated path with Triss?? I turned it down and it went straight to Kiara finding them asleep on the bed??
No there are some good scenes with Aliso, Eli and Sarah in this update if you're not into being dominated, if you are you get to please Triss and get slapped around for you effort.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
People's opinion about femdom with Triss is already clear. Forced and without logic, and I agree.

But I think there is something that has not been said enough. We already had the example of what happened with Zoe and Kiara. People did not like it and the option was added that we decide if this happens or not. And this happens again with Jill and Alison. For no logical reason, they kiss and one masturbates the other. Why? Really... Why? Give me at least a chance to decide if it happens.

I don't think I've ever been rude to a developer or anything like that. And I never will be. As much as there is something that I do not like, I will always comment on it with respect.

I think that the femdom with Triss and the latter between Alison and Jill, (both, as I have said, forced and without logic in my opinion) were created under the feeling of disappointment of Altered Vision. It is clear that he is not happy either with the outcome of this project or with the little support he received. And it is understandable. But to have done this is to have dug even more your own grave. Like I said, maybe you felt pressured and decided to include all of this just for doing it.

On the subject of bisexuality and lesbianism, I am also tired. I am a lesbian, so I definitely have nothing against this. But nowadays it is impossible to find games in which you are not forced to do this. We can't have a harem game where all the girls are magically willing to try a vagina. Where I can find this in real life? So that I can go as soon as possible. :KEK:

The comments of support for Altered Vision are many and will never be exceeded. They are always appreciated. And even if I have only written things that I did not like, I always try to say it as clearly and as friendly as possible. Lots of love.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I don't think anyone has said Triss is a bitch... people have said it was out of character which it totally was. That the scene came out of nowhere and her reaction to not submitting was poor, which it was.

For me the biggest issue was the lack of alternative, and yeah her reaction if you didn't like it was bad.. she didn't want to cuddle or anything... she said it's best if both just go to bed ALONE. Though weirdly they do end up alseep together, which I just wrote of to a dev error, because she clearly said ALONE. If I had a lover that had that reaction after a bad kink attempt she'd be kicked to the curb. The whole thing was rushed. Triss read guys like it, they can talk and he can say it's great she's keen to try something but it's not his bag and the have normal sex or normal oral. I didn't have an issue with it till the slapping started. I HATE femdom more than I hate les and bi stuff but not as much as NTR; I was a loud voice in the whole Kiara/Zoe helping thing and even joined pateron to vote on the matter. Even though I voted against the Zoe thing I still tried it and was rather surprised, so I thought I'd try the the Triss thing, but once the slapping started it was time to reload.

I get the lack of alternative is due to dev time and it's a shit ton of work to do alternatives, so if that's an issue you drop the one that appeals to the smaller percentage. If there had been no femdom you wouldn't have people complaining about the lack of alternative.

One thing I do whole heartedly agree with you on is " this being one of the best HS VN's I've ever played." which is why I'm so vocal about it when I think the dev has missed a step. The other huge overlook in this update and in fact the last 2 or 3 has been the total abondonment of teh Lila story line.
Hi!

I like to see people discuss things that are or are not in the game, seriously, it is a way of showing that people like the game.

But when I read that "I left Lila's story" I have to intervene and explain something.

In fact in this version, there was a part where Lila's story continues.

Lila's "absence" is something that had to happen to be able to give rise to something that is coming, I can't explain more, but please, discuss the content or draw conclusions, but never AFFIRM something that the only way to know is by being the Writer.

PS: KnightoftheWhiteSun and Korben Dallas, explained quite well what happened with Triss, I hope people can accept something similar and don't stray too far from reality. Sometimes it is difficult to give the same message to everyone.

Greetings!

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
People's opinion about femdom with Triss is already clear. Forced and without logic, and I agree.

But I think there is something that has not been said enough. We already had the example of what happened with Zoe and Kiara. People did not like it and the option was added that we decide if this happens or not. And this happens again with Jill and Alison. For no logical reason, they kiss and one masturbates the other. Why? Really... Why? Give me at least a chance to decide if it happens.

I don't think I've ever been rude to a developer or anything like that. And I never will be. As much as there is something that I do not like, I will always comment on it with respect.

I think that the femdom with Triss and the latter between Alison and Jill, (both, as I have said, forced and without logic in my opinion) were created under the feeling of disappointment of Altered Vision. It is clear that he is not happy either with the outcome of this project or with the little support he received. And it is understandable. But to have done this is to have dug even more your own grave. Like I said, maybe you felt pressured and decided to include all of this just for doing it.

On the subject of bisexuality and lesbianism, I am also tired. I am a lesbian, so I definitely have nothing against this. But nowadays it is impossible to find games in which you are not forced to do this. We can't have a harem game where all the girls are magically willing to try a vagina. Where I can find this in real life? So that I can go as soon as possible. :KEK:

The comments of support for Altered Vision are many and will never be exceeded. They are always appreciated. And even if I have only written things that I did not like, I always try to say it as clearly and as friendly as possible. Lots of love.
Hi!

Each person sees it differently, and as I said in the previous message, sometimes it is difficult for people to receive the same message.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Greetings!

Reactions: Havenless_

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi!

I like to see people discuss things that are or are not in the game, seriously, it is a way of showing that people like the game.

But when I read that "I left Lila's story" I have to intervene and explain something.

Lila's "absence" is something that had to happen to be able to give rise to something that is coming, I can't explain more, but please, discuss the content or draw conclusions, but never AFFIRM something that the only way to know is by being the Writer.

PS: KnightoftheWhiteSun and Korben Dallas, explained quite well what happened with Triss, I hope people can accept something similar and don't stray too far from reality. Sometimes it is difficult to give the same message to everyone.

Greetings!
so is it just something that triss wanted to try and stops or is it going to be the theme till the end?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi!

Greetings!
Well it is your game and so in the end your decisions.

Still I hope you take aboard that almost nobody got that Triss situation without explanation and even after the explanation I feel it feels wrong on many levels and it did not fit her character, nor how she reacted after MC declining her more politely as I would have done when presented with it in such a way and how she reacted. It seems that scene needs some serious work as it stands based on that. It is your game though and your decision, but it does not enhance your game in my view as it stands.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Like others already said this was a good update but I am in the group that dislikes Triss scene and Alison and Jill too.
I think the fact that the femdom was the only one with Triss made me dislike it even more.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi.

Yes, It's a one-time thing., it depends on what you choose, you can have another type of conversation with her and maybe they will talk about what happened, but there will be no more.
ok than i go for it when im at that point. its better than no action :ROFLMAO:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hi!

Each person sees it differently, and as I said in the previous message, sometimes it is difficult for people to receive the same message.

Greetings!
Thanks for your asnwer! And I agree! This does not make you a lesbian, not even bisexual. And I think drawing conclusions is valid, too. You show us something and as you say, each one perceives it differently. Although only you know what will happen, what you have shown allows us to draw conclusions. Jill might like it, or she might not. We may have the option to continue or end it, that's where I agree. Maybe I rushed into this. But like I said, it gives us freedom to imagine what will happen. And for now, most of the comments I've seen that have opined on this topic have the same feeling as me. Especially, as you say, if it's the last scene. It gives us many things to imagine. XD
The simple fact that this scene occurs is difficult to process. In my opinion, the fact that it was between women does not make it sexier than if it were with a man. Still, having played, I trust you have reason enough to have done this scene.

Really, I think there was no need to do this. Or at least, I think there were better ways. You make the scene... But I don't know, in my opinion, maybe it would have been better if the game didn't end in that scene and at that very moment you would have shown us what will happen. Jill likes her, she doesn't like her, we can decide if she likes her, she forces us to like her, etc. As you have seen, these types of cliffhangers are usually quite controversial. Although from time to time, some drama is not bad.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi.

Yes, It's a one-time thing., it depends on what you choose, you can have another type of conversation with her and maybe they will talk about what happened, but there will be no more.
Well I hope she will at least apologize and explain her intentions and reasons somewhat when on the path where you said no to her. Communication about your feelings lead to trust, not trying to force someone to what he is not ok with without warning and then getting pissed of cause he did not think it was a great idea. :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi!

Greetings!
Thanks for responding and sorry if i've been harsh on you. I hate criticising, especially when it seems like the dev is struggling as it seems here with the lack of support.

As for the Lila, maybe a better way to put it would have been to say it seems like you've left the story because as you say you are the only one with that knowledge.... it's just with 2 or 3 updates with nothing or almost nothing about her gives that impression. I remember how the MC reacted to her at the start and for her to disappear as she has without him even commenting on it or acknowledging it in any way at all is strange. We don't have knowledge about what is in your heard, so that is something that needs to be communicated in the story in some way. Sorry if it came across as me putting words in your mouth.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
What a shame this excellent HS game is coming to an end!!
I will agree every update up until this one has been great and I just feel as though due to the dev now rushing to put an end to this in two updates it has gotten very side tracked/rushed into scenes that could have an alternative outcome instead of no content if you choose against the kink provided.
But it is what it is and I'm looking forward to the possibility of a solo romance path with Keira at the end if the dev sticks to this path as I don't think the harem path will be something that interests me by going off what people are saying about the content that's starting to appear leading up to this. Been a great ride and I'm sorry this game didn't bring you the success you was looking for dev and wish you all the best in your future endeavors if you choose to carry on game developing.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
What a shame this excellent HS game is coming to an end!!
I will agree every update up until this one has been great and I just feel as though due to the dev now rushing to put an end to this in two updates it has gotten very side tracked/rushed into scenes that could have an alternative outcome instead of no content if you choose against the kink provided.
But it is what it is and I'm looking forward to the possibility of a solo romance path with Keira at the end if the dev sticks to this path as I don't think the harem path will be something that interests me by going off what people are saying about the content that's starting to appear leading up to this. Been a great ride and I'm sorry this game didn't bring you the success you was looking for dev and wish you all the best in your future endeavors if you choose to carry on game developing.
I would also like to know this!

Personally, I prefer harem endings to be optional. In This Is Not Heaven, I would like to have an ending with just Jill. But I also understand that the game is going to end sooner than planned, and for the same reason, Altered Vision does not have the time or the desire to make an ending for each girl. As long as it's a happy ending, I'll be happy.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah we are not gonna agree on this fully, but rape is the only correct word for forced domination. I used mental cause it does not go physical far enough for it to call it a full rape attempt. Also trust betrayed, is the worst kind of situation. Especially due to the trust they had what she did and how she tried to do it is kinda unbelievable. You are free to disagree. :)

Still in my eyes the scene does not fit how Triss was built up in the earlier game and making it likely she would try a power grab like that or that she would be into that or mc would be. Remember my opening remark was not that scene is horrible. It was that it is weird. Big difference, last time I was this surprised in a game was when Nicole was suddenly dp'ed in Angel of Innocence when you would pick her up for a date and my MC went this is hot. Agreed that was a way worse surprise as this one that is at least avoidable. Still I think the dev would have done his game a way bigger favor if it had been a vanilla scene, no sex scene or sex with another girl scene as what he was trying to do here for whatever reason and then only gave the femdom fans action :)
So I want to clear something up, you say that AV only gave femdom fans action.
This is not true. I am not a fan of femdom, I would respond extremely poorly to a woman actually slapping me in the face nor do I ever choose the femdom option in games when given a choice. Why did I play this choice though? Because it is honestly an extremely light version of femdom, sure, she slapped him but everything else was extremely hot and I love Triss. If she needs to take a little control to make herself feel safe and have fun, I'm okay with a one time fling.

As Korben Dallas (my man) explained, this scene was a bout Triss trying to desperately not give into her lust for MC and have sex. She didn't suddenly have a femdom flip, she wants to have sexy time with MC but as the older sister she isnt liking how fast this is going and this is her compromise to slow things down. You say that there is no indication of her having even an interest in this but lets look back at the story, is Triss not the sometimes smug older sister always in control? She has always had that air of "Im the older sister, he's mine" I mean, just look at her reaction to Nina! Is it really completely out of left field that she might try a little light femdom play with the man she loves to slow things down while addint some spice? (and failing to not give in if you played the scene.)

I think you are projecting an intent by her that is not there. To Triss, this is a silly little sex game, meant to bring some spice and give her a way to slow things down. I'm sure had the Dev more time, he'd of put an alternative option here.

I don't think anyone has said Triss is a bitch... people have said it was out of character which it totally was. That the scene came out of nowhere and her reaction to not submitting was poor, which it was.

For me the biggest issue was the lack of alternative, and yeah her reaction if you didn't like it was bad.. she didn't want to cuddle or anything... she said it's best if both just go to bed ALONE. Though weirdly they do end up alseep together, which I just wrote of to a dev error, because she clearly said ALONE. If I had a lover that had that reaction after a bad kink attempt she'd be kicked to the curb. The whole thing was rushed. Triss read guys like it, they can talk and he can say it's great she's keen to try something but it's not his bag and the have normal sex or normal oral. I didn't have an issue with it till the slapping started. I HATE femdom more than I hate les and bi stuff but not as much as NTR; I was a loud voice in the whole Kiara/Zoe helping thing and even joined pateron to vote on the matter. Even though I voted against the Zoe thing I still tried it and was rather surprised, so I thought I'd try the the Triss thing, but once the slapping started it was time to reload.

I get the lack of alternative is due to dev time and it's a shit ton of work to do alternatives, so if that's an issue you drop the one that appeals to the smaller percentage. If there had been no femdom you wouldn't have people complaining about the lack of alternative.

One thing I do whole heartedly agree with you on is " this being one of the best HS VN's I've ever played." which is why I'm so vocal about it when I think the dev has missed a step. The other huge overlook in this update and in fact the last 2 or 3 has been the total abondonment of teh Lila story line.

I think your issue is the "And maybe forget about all this? Alone, maybe?" line.
She is meaning we leave the Femdom stuff alone because the very next scene shows her sleeping in bed with you.
She doesn't spurn you if you say no to femdom, she curls up in bed with you instead seeing her actions made you lose you're erection, same as any gf would her bf who lost his erection during sexy time.

I get people not liking femdom, I do not myself, but I played this scene because it was something light and loving and bore all the halmarks of a young couple trying things out to see if they like it. Anyone who first started BDSM play with a partner and tried different roles out to find out what sticks will instantly recognize the bumbling and missteps here. Should there of been more talk about this before hand? Absolutely, but for as light as it is, I don't get the viseral reaction.

As for slamming the dev for including it?
That is completely unfair, he includes an option to avoid (not just skip, but avoid it all together), there are 3 other sex scenes in this update (Eli/Sarah/Alice) and its not like we arnt going to have amazing scenes with Triss in the next update if this ending is any indication. Its okay to not like it, its not okay to pile on the dev for having it in the VN.

As for the whole Girls x Girls and Girls x Girls x MC in a harem...
I have a feeling we will never agree on that. I am A-okay with the girls of a harem playing with the other girls of a harem. Some girls will, some girls wont and that's okay so long as it all stays within the group for me.

Also, this has always been a harem game, I think the main ending will be a harem ending, there are options (like the Kiara one ) to instead choose a single girl but as this game is ending, I wouldn't hold my breath on not including all the girls loving each other in one big happy relationship with MC as the center.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Because it is honestly an extremely light version of femdom, sure, she slapped him but everything else was extremely hot and I love Triss.
This is something that's always an issue with femdom because everyone has different views on what level of femdom something is. I've seen devs call having a woman drug, restrain, and then assault the MC 'light femdom' and as such have very little trust for others definition.

For myself anything is too much regardless of the reasoning for it...particularly if it hasn't been discussed beforehand between the participants. Your argument as to why she's doing it is perfectly valid but the reaction of those who aren't into it is also perfectly valid.

At this point I'm more concerned with the basket case that is Sarah...between her actions earlier in the game and this update I'm expecting her to show up with a collar or a pair of officers in the future.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This is something that's always an issue with femdom because everyone has different views on what level of femdom something is. I've seen devs call having a woman drug, restrain, and then assault the MC 'light femdom' and as such have very little trust for others definition.

For myself anything is too much regardless of the reasoning for it...particularly if it hasn't been discussed beforehand between the participants. Your argument as to why she's doing it is perfectly valid but the reaction of those who aren't into it is also perfectly valid.

At this point I'm more concerned with the basket case that is Sarah...between her actions earlier in the game and this update I'm expecting her to show up with a collar or a pair of officers in the future.
I 100% agree with you on Sarah.
Mama always said, you never stick your dick in Crazy.
But Mama also didn't raise me to be a liar so I can absolutely say I stuck my dick in that crazy and will continue to do so. xD

Honestly, this whole episode has given me flash backs to past relationships. Had a GF who was big into Consensual non-consent and the conversation of "If I have to tell you its okay it ruins it" is absolutely a conversation that comes up and the MC going "I need a safeword so I don't end up in jail" is 100% a thing I've experienced.

Honestly, I love it. Sarah is a special kind of crazy and I love her energy. As long as she doesn't go full yandere on us I will enjoy every minute of her crazy ass.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

I agree with almost everything you said. Especially about Triss did not want to be carried away by lust towards the MC. But I think what she did have was a femdom flip. Literally. Throughout history (that I remember) we have not been shown a dominant Triss, but not a submissive one either. We have been shown a relatively normal Triss. When she and the MC start playing like they did when they were kids, she decides to put a stop on him and not get carried away. She knows what she wants. But she is not an alpha girl. That part of "He is mine and only mine" I see it more like simple jealousy. She loves the MC and gets jealous when she sees him with another girl other than her. I don't think this is a one hundred percent clear indication that she will ever be able to practice femdom. And although Triss is not controlling, this scene still seems to me more like a fit of jealousy. Not exactly to make clear the speed with which she wants to carry her relationship with the MC. In this we agree with Altered Vision. We all perceive it differently.

Even so, having read what you wrote, and although I still don't like the scene, you have made me "open my eyes" and see that scene differently. The femdom that we always, always see in games is the typical girl who is a bitch with us, who treats people badly, who acts like an idiot, etc ... And it is interesting to see this scene from the point of view that you say.

I am also one of those who thinks that it is always good to have a replacement scene for the fetish that you do not want to see. If you don't want to see a domination scene, you will see a vanilla. If you don't want to see a foot fetish scene, watch a handjob, etc. Although in this case, it makes sense that we don't see a sex scene with her. But I missed something else, that just "Ok, I don't want to force you to do anything, don't worry, let's go to sleep." In these types of situations I always appreciate dialogue. That part of "We'll forget this, don't worry. Let's go on as normal" doesn't work for me. In these games, I have learned over time to just go the route of the girls I like, when before I felt compelled to romance them all. So, a bit of dialogue about what happened, expressing both Triss and MC feelings, would have been great. I think.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I 100% agree with you on Sarah.
Mama always said, you never stick your dick in Crazy.
But Mama also didn't raise me to be a liar so I can absolutely say I stuck my dick in that crazy and will continue to do so. xD
The only thing hotter than sticking your dick in crazy is blowing a load in her too! :p

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes