Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Man it felt like lila got the short end of the stick on this, the editing got really bad on her sections the longer it went on and it would have been nice to have had some actual choices with her, instead of just being rude to her constatly but also expecting her to be there to help you get off on a whim felt weird.

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Dev say the game will end in next two update, and maybe i am the only one who didn't get all story behind Lila. Maybe you shouldn't create Lila and her story, maybe this game should be about MC want to bang his family. I don't mean criticize you, but you just can't manage to keep forward Lila and her story, i think it about lack of support, last year everyone was suffer because covid, what a shame.

Bard Jesus

Nov 20, 2019
Dev say the game will end in next two update, and maybe i am the only one who didn't get all story behind Lila. Maybe you shouldn't create Lila and her story, maybe this game should be about MC want to bang his family. I don't mean criticize you, but you just can't manage to keep forward Lila and her story, i think it about lack of support, last year everyone was suffer because covid, what a shame.
Its naturally what happens when you cut a story short. Lila was a key figure in the plot at the start and looked like he had big goals for her overall plotline, but now that he knows its coming to an end I'm pretty sure he is just rushing to have every girl have sex with with MC at least once in order to somewhat satisfy everyone and the plot had to become thinner in order to accommodate that. Its not like he knew at the start of the project that it would be cut short and the Lila plotline would feel hollow. At least he is trying to make an ending rather than abandoning it like most games would in this situation.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
So I want to clear something up, you say that AV only gave femdom fans action.
This is not true. I am not a fan of femdom, I would respond extremely poorly to a woman actually slapping me in the face nor do I ever choose the femdom option in games when given a choice. Why did I play this choice though? Because it is honestly an extremely light version of femdom, sure, she slapped him but everything else was extremely hot and I love Triss. If she needs to take a little control to make herself feel safe and have fun, I'm okay with a one time fling.

As Korben Dallas (my man) explained, this scene was a bout Triss trying to desperately not give into her lust for MC and have sex. She didn't suddenly have a femdom flip, she wants to have sexy time with MC but as the older sister she isnt liking how fast this is going and this is her compromise to slow things down. You say that there is no indication of her having even an interest in this but lets look back at the story, is Triss not the sometimes smug older sister always in control? She has always had that air of "Im the older sister, he's mine" I mean, just look at her reaction to Nina! Is it really completely out of left field that she might try a little light femdom play with the man she loves to slow things down while addint some spice? (and failing to not give in if you played the scene.)

I think you are projecting an intent by her that is not there. To Triss, this is a silly little sex game, meant to bring some spice and give her a way to slow things down. I'm sure had the Dev more time, he'd of put an alternative option here.

I think your issue is the "And maybe forget about all this? Alone, maybe?" line.
She is meaning we leave the Femdom stuff alone because the very next scene shows her sleeping in bed with you.
She doesn't spurn you if you say no to femdom, she curls up in bed with you instead seeing her actions made you lose you're erection, same as any gf would her bf who lost his erection during sexy time.

I get people not liking femdom, I do not myself, but I played this scene because it was something light and loving and bore all the halmarks of a young couple trying things out to see if they like it. Anyone who first started BDSM play with a partner and tried different roles out to find out what sticks will instantly recognize the bumbling and missteps here. Should there of been more talk about this before hand? Absolutely, but for as light as it is, I don't get the viseral reaction.

As for slamming the dev for including it?
That is completely unfair, he includes an option to avoid (not just skip, but avoid it all together), there are 3 other sex scenes in this update (Eli/Sarah/Alice) and its not like we arnt going to have amazing scenes with Triss in the next update if this ending is any indication. Its okay to not like it, its not okay to pile on the dev for having it in the VN.

As for the whole Girls x Girls and Girls x Girls x MC in a harem...
I have a feeling we will never agree on that. I am A-okay with the girls of a harem playing with the other girls of a harem. Some girls will, some girls wont and that's okay so long as it all stays within the group for me.

Also, this has always been a harem game, I think the main ending will be a harem ending, there are options (like the Kiara one ) to instead choose a single girl but as this game is ending, I wouldn't hold my breath on not including all the girls loving each other in one big happy relationship with MC as the center.
Edit, I had a whole long rambling reply touching on various aspects, but really:

Honestly I completely missed the line about them lying down together and yes I fixated on the "And maybe forget about all this? Alone, maybe?" line. As I said before, even the image of Kiara seeing them later I thought was a mistake, because I'd missed that line. I get they and in particular Triss would probably have been rather embarrassed by that failing, but I still feel there could and should have been a vanilla option.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Altered Vision I know I've slammed this update hard, especially the Triss stuff, but this is still one of my favourite games. It may have lost some shine, but I still have really enjoyed it.

Don't let the negative comments get you down and discourage you and I'm really sorry if any of mine have had that affect. Also I strongly encourage to please not rush the ending, don't do the game an injustice by trying to wrap up too much to fast. I know you want to move on to another project, but a word of advice, is people remember that and will be cautious to support another project when the previous one is rushed and I dare say ruined by being rushed.

Again, thank you for the game and story you've shared, it's driven me to pulling my hair out at times. Especially with the Lila story line, but I still look forward to every update.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Even so, having read what you wrote, and although I still don't like the scene, you have made me "open my eyes" and see that scene differently. The femdom that we always, always see in games is the typical girl who is a bitch with us, who treats people badly, who acts like an idiot, etc ... And it is interesting to see this scene from the point of view that you say.
I must agree that there should have been a little more conversation with them about it too. And today being a little calmer I can see the point Knight & Korbin Dallas (my man) are making about her trying to slow things down, and try something new, even if don't like it.

But enough about that, maybe going a little OT, one of the best FD explanations or causes I've seen (though admittedly I haven't actually played the route because you know I dislike it) was Cassey from Summer Scent. She has a FD route and that's her default because that's what she was literally taught growing up. She has a nice conversation with the MC before things go to far (and I think it goes full FD pretty fast, including pegging) about how she had a nanny that taught her the only way to love a man was to control him and dominate him in bed. I think she even caught and watched the nanny dominating her single father at some stage in her childhood, so that trait made sense with her, though thankfully we could teach her an alternative.

Dec 27, 2020
This is something that's always an issue with femdom because everyone has different views on what level of femdom something is. I've seen devs call having a woman drug, restrain, and then assault the MC 'light femdom' and as such have very little trust for others definition.

For myself anything is too much regardless of the reasoning for it...particularly if it hasn't been discussed beforehand between the participants. Your argument as to why she's doing it is perfectly valid but the reaction of those who aren't into it is also perfectly valid.

At this point I'm more concerned with the basket case that is Sarah...between her actions earlier in the game and this update I'm expecting her to show up with a collar or a pair of officers in the future.
I knew what you are talking about.
And I knew the game with the "light Femdom" you are talking about. But in this game (and in 2 other too) the MC gets simply raped.

But in this case we had the option to say "no" to her, we don't like and every thing after that was fine.
And she reacted well afterwards. She acted like a Human being. I liked.

For me that's all I ever want from a game: some power over the story. Nobody would have ever complained about the "light Femdom" in the other game if it was optional.
But in this I would take this approach of BDSM as very mature and well written.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
At the end of this update the Dev posted a message in which they asked themself what was wrong with their work, so here I'll be trying to explain why things haven't been as profitable as they'd likely hoped. The problem is twofold, first thing to understand is a problem that exist both here and on Steam, namely Market Overload. Go back a decade ago and the video game industry shared the market between a very limited amount of games overall, so 100% of the Market could be divided between let's say 20 companies, averaging about 5% of the Market each, problem is with the Steam Early Access system the amount of games being produced went up by about 1000%, which still have to share that 100% of the Market, but now instead of 20 companies you have effectively thousands of companies competing for the collective pool of money.

Now obviously the major or at least well established Indie companies have a larger segment of the Market, while the thousands of minor Indie Devs share what is left, so where once what was available could satisfy virtually every descent Indie devs, now their isn't enough money to keep everyone satisfied, which mean the Market has become far more brutal and far less likely to be profitable, but the problem is people have still stuck that image in their head that economic success is possible as a Indie Dev in the game industry, but the reality is its not viable anymore for like 99% of the Indie Devs. The more well established a Indie Dev is the more likely they can still compete in the Market but any new Devs are basically dead in the water at this point unless they can come up with that very rare pearl that can make it thru the brutal modern system. In this case the Dev is obviously fairly new, no other games attached to their name except this one, which mean they are not already established, which mean the chances of making a breakthrough in the current Market are at most 1%.

The second problem of note is related to the first, namely Early Access burnout, the reality is the Early Access system has burned buyers over and over, people paid good money for games that were left unfinished, abandoned or otherwise didn't meet anywhere near their expected quality. Here on this site while Early Access isn't a thing per say, its still effectively a reality, you have a constant stream of games that are effectively made available here in what amount to Alpha status, and just like on Steam many are left forever unsatisfied due to Devs that either quit when its not as profitable as they wish or outright prey on people for money and as soon as they got what money they could they just abandon the games.

After years of that pattern people at this point just don't have the trust to invest in any games that are not made by a well established Dev and thus considered a fairly safe value. So again its very much a problem for new Devs to break thru because people have no trust left to freely give around due to repeated betrayal and abandon so profitability isn't anywhere near what it used to be a few years ago. So the harsh reality is every Indie Devs nowadays should basically only make a game because its a passion project and forget about any notions of profit, its not likely to happen in 99% of the cases, Devs sadly still have such high hopes and inevitably fail to meet their expectations due to things being not what they used to be and Devs haven't learned yet to adapt to the current state of the industry, which lead to many abandoning their games or making subpar work which leads only to tarnish their reputation and digging the collective hole the collective Indie Industry has been sinking into by again making the people burned out of investing in games that aren't finished.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Hi guys.
Since the tablet has updated to "Shitdroid 11" TINH does not work with Joiplay anymore, it give me a lot of errors as soon as I start it.
On the net I found only the version 0.9 in apk (with the WT mod).
Anyone know of a port of version 0.10, and where to find it?
I answer myself. I found an Android port of version 0.10. I want to download it first and try it out to see if everything is okay. I don't know if I can post the link? They are still 6/8 hours of download.

BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
For the first time in my life I signed up for a patreon in order to contribute my modest 5 dollars in the hope that the author will not quit the game, I really liked Triss, I know that this is a model from another game, and a lot of where they are used, but there is a feeling of an embedded soul, please do not turn off the development of this beautiful game, it has just begun, or transfer Triss to your new game. Games are an art, it is higher than some kind of money making there. Many thanks to Vision for the work, please do not quit the game.(im use google translate)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Altered Vision ngl.... I don't think english is your biggest problem, like I never really found many issues with it (as a native english speaker). Like I could be forgetting small things but if they are minor enough to be forgotten they aren't the biggest problem, just the easiest to point out. Like seriously the engrish of some games.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I quite enjoy this game myself, and as soon as it updates I am quick to download and play it (after the walkthrough mod is updated that is XD )... with unofficial third party wincest patch of course :p But you have already built up an audience for this and they care about these characters, it would imo be unwise to rush that out the door and start from scratch again cause there isn't a lot of momentum, it is a slow process sometimes, others get lucky others don't, but don't don't start a new project when the old one can be perfected.

Hope something here helps.

Now for possible improvements (points made here can also be applied to future projects):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

side note: since the poll is closed, would probably be best to remove it, since it is kinda distracting when you first open the thread:
1619111729760.png

p.s. if you would like to discuss this type of thing more and in depth, feel free to direct message me.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I can't belive how Altered Vision has only 30 subscriber while other "questionable" developers like ICSTOR still have thousands.
..... To be fair... they have been doing this for years... and have quite a few games. and it isn't like they lack quality.

Like really nice looking daz3d models, with good animations... that already puts it above like 70% of daz3d games XD the issue with them is update frequency... bastard needs to give more sara :( not some neighbor bullshit

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
..... To be fair... they have been doing this for years... and have quite a few games. and it isn't like they lack quality.

Like really nice looking daz3d models, with good animations... that already puts it above like 70% of daz3d games XD the issue with them is update frequency... bastard needs to give more sara :( not some neighbor bullshit
No, i don't agree with you, for me it's not the quality: it doesn't matter if your game has astonishing render quality or incredible animations IF you make 1 update every 2 years WHILE charging your patreons on monthly bases continuously. I like developers who are consistent on their updates so that if a bug or problem is found it'll be quickly fixed in the next release, if the renders quality or animations are not top notch it's not a problem as long as the story is engaging (in my opinion).

Last edited:
Reactions: mikecd199817

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
<Snip>
In fact in this version, there was a part where Lila's story continues.

Lila's "absence" is something that had to happen to be able to give rise to something that is coming, I can't explain more, but please, discuss the content or draw conclusions, but never AFFIRM something that the only way to know is by being the Writer.
AV where did Lila's story continue in this update? Because if there was something to do with it I've missed either by just not registering it to it was locked out by some choice, because there was zero mention of her in my play through.

Edit: went and replayed the entire update again and the only possible part could have been the hand touching the sperm after the Mc and Ali, which I put down to Kiara as she'd been watching, even the nail polish and skin tone matched.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
AV where did Lila's story continue in this update? Because if there was something to do with it I've missed either by just not registering it to it was locked out by some choice, because there was zero mention of her in my play through.
When you have have sex with your aunt, Lila's the one moving to the leftover cum on the sofa.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes