xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I wanted to try this game out cause tag, plot and renders looked interesting. But after reading some posts I found out that dev turned the popular character into not so popular any more. Like she tired to be dominant towards mc cause she doesn't want to be submissive one in the relationship? Relationship is a two way street. You give and receive. If she didn't want to be submissive she could've discussed it with mc about boundaries of what they will do and won't do. If she wanted to be dominant, no problem, go ahead but do so in restrained respecting your partner's boundaries. But straight up slapping around and what not is a really weird If not utterly idiotic thing to do if you want to make some bitter towards you.
I'm now little hesitant to try cause when my favorite character becomes something I didn't wanted it will leave a bad taste in my mouth for long time.
First Rule on F95 : Look for new and apealling games , read Tags, read OP, read Coments in tread, look to the roof , sight deep , Dwnload, play, enjoy or not ! (at least you foud out by yourself, how the games are) If u ask me (I like of course, and Im in to role play no matter what) It is a game worth playing it maybe not all sex scenes are to my ablolute liking but the overall story and the situations is enjoyabl e and has a decent Graphics

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I have a patched 0.10 android port.
I have not done any virus checks, but I have tested it and it works.
I reloaded it on mediafire to be faster than the 6/7 hours it takes from the download of the site where I found it.
Can I post it?

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
I enjoyed the game. Also Dev, English is not the problem. For me atleast. ending feels a bit rushed. But after reading your comments in the end I can understand.

Jan 2, 2021
I have a patched 0.10 android port.
I have not done any virus checks, but I have tested it and it works.
I reloaded it on mediafire to be faster than the 6/7 hours it takes from the download of the site where I found it.
Can I post it?
Yup

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
I enjoyed the game. Also Dev, English is not the problem. For me atleast. ending feels a bit rushed. But after reading your comments in the end I can understand.
I agree, English translation, word usage wasn't an issue for me either. I have played games that were much worse, language-wise.

It may be that you only skirted the "incest" concept with the whole "raised you like a son" thing. I also know that Patreon has pretty strict rules; however, I have found many, many devs on there that do not follow them ... you may want to consider a work-around that some have used ... a patch to remake the relationships in the game ...

As to the game as a whole, I did enjoy most aspects of it, the sex scenes didn't look bad, and the story was engaging ... ghost haunting someone to stop her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am curious how you plan to tie up the loose ends, sorry to see the game end, but understand about the whole financial aspect.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nah go big or go bust. I personally have no taste for small tits.:KEK:
Though I somewhat empathize, since I do not like sudden changes to characters I do like either, even if I prefer more variation in size, with all respect what she has after the operation still does not qualify as small. :p Maybe just no longer as overly massive tits that do not fit her body. Well if any consolation to you Alice is also quite gifted in that department and there are no indications she will change. :)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Ok, first off... what the fuck? What deranged individual decided Eli needed aa breast reduction?

View attachment 1154335
hmmm.... i just was at that point in the game where they were discussing that topic. and i guess the ppl voted for it because she said they are to big and she is in pain. and since i know how ppl get into games, they probably felt its the right thing to do. would you be so selfish in real life to say someone to not reduce the breastsize if they were in pain just because you like them big?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
hmmm.... i just was at that point in the game where they were discussing that topic. and i guess the ppl voted for it because she said they are to big and she is in pain. and since i know how ppl get into games, they probably felt its the right thing to do. would you be so selfish in real life to say someone to not reduce the breastsize if they were in pain just because you like them big?
Well...

No, being serious I wouldn't but I also would not be attracted to my grandmother's breast size so that's irrelevant.

Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
Well...

No, being serious I wouldn't but I also would not be attracted to my grandmother's breast size so that's irrelevant.
Man, I need to laugh about it, you are so right about your comment regarding (grandmother's breast size so that's irrelevant). It turn out that is true, but also very funny if you think about it.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
ok just finished the game. i have to say i didn´t find the scene with triss that bad. truth to be told i think it was a bit funny. she couldn´t stay in character. but what bugged me about the scene was not how, but when it happend. there was a guy killed at mc´s office that was some kind of a friend, jill left the house and lila nowhere to be found. the mood was just wrong for this. but overall its a nice game.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes