Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
When you have have sex with your aunt, Lila's the one moving to the leftover cum on the sofa.
Yeah after replaying again I figured that must have been it, very subtle and easy to mistake for Kiara as she'd been watching from the side after Triss stopped talking to her.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
I can't belive how Altered Vision has only 30 subscriber while other "questionable" developers like ICSTOR still have thousands.
If you read my previous post you'll likely see why its happening, while ICSTOR could be considered questionable as developers, they are however a well established Indie, not a newbie like Altered Vision, you can't expect someone that has just started to be as popular as someone that started years ago, also their is no such thing as bad publicity, so likely even if questionable ICSTOR has still been able to generate interest from whatever infamy they may have, its the nature of business.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I can't get past chapter 8 keep getting into errors because of persistent patch
File "game/Ver0,8.rpy", line 3233, in script
jump F53
ScriptError: could not find label 'F53'.
ScriptError: could not find label 'F51'.
etc

Where are those lines or files of text?

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I can't get past chapter 8 keep getting into errors because of persistent patch
File "game/Ver0,8.rpy", line 3233, in script
jump F53
ScriptError: could not find label 'F53'.
ScriptError: could not find label 'F51'.
etc

Where are those lines or files of text?
Hi!

You need to have the latest version of the incest patch.

Greetings!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No, i don't agree with you, for me it's not the quality: it doesn't matter if your game has astonishing render quality or incredible animations IF you make 1 update every 2 years WHILE charging your patreons on monthly bases continuously. I like developers who are consistent on their updates so that if a bug or problem is found it'll be quickly fixed in the next release, if the renders quality or animations are not top notch it's not a problem as long as the story is engaging (in my opinion).
.... people tend to only check out what they see as nice... if your game looks trash most people are going to avoid it. Also icstor doesn't make 1 update every two years... what has happened is they haven't made an update to milfy city for 2 years, before that they used to be semi-regular with updates. case and point since 2013/2014, they have released about 5-7 games.

Incest story 1 and 2, milfs control, milfs villa, two smaller ones that I can't remember the titles of etc. If they really did only an update every two years... they wouldn't have that many games if they only did an update every 2 years. And it was from that period they gained their fame, to say it was undeserved is false. The valid arugment would be to suggest they are no longer deserving.

Also should be noted they have completely ditched installments for milfy city and are going straight for a final completed build. (although they likely going to trim out the negligable side characters and focus on the main characters). That being said that doesn't justify the excuses and poor communication they have had to this point. Should also be noted they tend to work on two projects at once. and about 2-3 months was communicated for as a break. so the actual period is about a year. (last update to milfy city was december 2019... don't know where you pulling every 2 years from, if they weren't going for a 1.0 update would have had 0.7 by now, still slower and more poorly commincated than their past though).

Last edited:

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
you can't expect someone that has just started to be as popular as someone that started years ago
This is false since RK Studios (a newbie) went from 0 to 150 Patreons in 24 hours and to 500 Patreons in only 1 month. Right now he has over 1200 Patreons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is false since RK Studios (a newbie) went from 0 to 150 Patreons in 24 hours and to 500 Patreons in only 1 month. Right now he has over 1200 Patreons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You do know that those are two well known devs with own games as well and also known from collaborations on a few games that are played quite a bit that hit a particular sweet spot with their game and especially first update? Besides the exception does not break the majority of cases.

To me this game is well above average and I do enjoy its updates, it does not fall in the exceptional class yet though and does not have to since it is the devs first attempt and you cannot expect a high finish and faultless project as such also considering dev does not have a professional studio behind him. Lila line may take it into more special game story wise and really set this game apart over time from most games, but at this moment it is more intrigue as payoff. (Which makes sense since that story is still developing)

Same with the Triss discussion (Which according to the poll is the devs number one girl, so not the one you suddenly introduce a controversial fetish with deep in game even if keep it light). I know some may have found I was harsh or did not understand dev.

To me that scene was poorly chosen for quite a few reasons even after explanation, unless we find out it will be an important driver for the rest of their relationship and even then it still would not be smartest girl to introduce that fetish to late in game. Also it needed more buildup, as it felt now to me at least too much like shoehorning in a fetish that was not needed even for the intended goals set out with that character, just added for reasons or the fetish.

Especially with limited resources and wanting to attract people you should be very careful adding anything that is not more vanilla or extra fetishes late in game that effect established characters, since inclusivity of all fetishes sounds great in theory, but you tend to have at least as many haters as lovers and the more fetishes included the more people hate or feel cold about parts of the game, while mainly only the niche lovers like those parts and with too many various fetishes do not tend to see enough of their wanted fetish. :) If want to attract people wanting a particular fetish, whatever it is you better focus on a small number of specific fetishes as opposed to include as many as you can in a saturated market.

Besides that, which is more a minor niggle in the end and also if the dev really wants it in since he enjoys the fetish and his passion and determination for the project is more important as my opinion or others anyway. Still if it is more about attracting patrons as passion it worth to keep in mind as a dev when choosing which scenes or number of fetishes to add, that they will not only be greeted with enthusiasm by all. Where the game is focused is important for which players it attracts.

The main thing though that may hold this game back that also some others mentioned besides a saturated market and some stiff competition is likely visibility. Quality is good enough to certainly deserve more support. Easy solutions are never there though asking people to promote, shoutouts from other devs and such are all good ideas offered up. Unfortunately the job of game dev is incredibly hard with coding, writing, rendering, project management and also PR thrown in. In a way it is a miracle we have as many good games as there are besides the less good games.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You do know that those are two well known devs with own games as well and also known from collaborations on a few games that are played quite a bit that hit a particular sweet spot with their game and especially first update? Besides the exception does not break the majority of cases.

To me this game is well above average and I do enjoy its updates, it does not fall in the exceptional class yet though and does not have to since it is the devs first attempt and you cannot expect a high finish and faultless project as such also considering dev does not have a professional studio behind him. Lila line may take it into more special game story wise and really set this game apart over time from most games, but at this moment it is more intrigue as payoff. (Which makes sense since that story is still developing)

Same with the Triss discussion (Which according to the poll is the devs number one girl, so not the one you suddenly introduce a controversial fetish with deep in game even if keep it light). I know some may have found I was harsh or did not understand dev.

To me that scene was poorly chosen for quite a few reasons even after explanation, unless we find out it will be an important driver for the rest of their relationship and even then it still would not be smartest girl to introduce that fetish to late in game. Also it needed more buildup, as it felt now to me at least too much like shoehorning in a fetish that was not needed even for the intended goals set out with that character, just added for reasons or the fetish.

Especially with limited resources and wanting to attract people you should be very careful adding anything that is not more vanilla or extra fetishes late in game that effect established characters, since inclusivity of all fetishes sounds great in theory, but you tend to have at least as many haters as lovers and the more fetishes included the more people hate or feel cold about parts of the game, while mainly only the niche lovers like those parts and with too many various fetishes do not tend to see enough of their wanted fetish. :) If want to attract people wanting a particular fetish, whatever it is you better focus on a small number of specific fetishes as opposed to include as many as you can in a saturated market.

Besides that, which is more a minor niggle in the end and also if the dev really wants it in since he enjoys the fetish and his passion and determination for the project is more important as my opinion or others anyway. Still if it is more about attracting patrons as passion it worth to keep in mind as a dev when choosing which scenes or number of fetishes to add, that they will not only be greeted with enthusiasm by all. Where the game is focused is important for which players it attracts.

The main thing though that may hold this game back that also some others mentioned besides a saturated market and some stiff competition is likely visibility. Quality is good enough to certainly deserve more support. Easy solutions are never there though asking people to promote, shoutouts from other devs and such are all good ideas offered up. Unfortunately the job of game dev is incredibly hard with coding, writing, rendering, project management and also PR thrown in. In a way it is a miracle we have as many good games as there are besides the less good games.
technically attempt 1.5 (the first one was abandoned, cause issues, this one is better anyway, and no scene with MC mom and dad).

Reactions: xapican and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
technically attempt 1.5 (the first one was abandoned, cause issues, this one is better anyway, and no scene with MC mom and dad).
Thanks for the info, it does not really change the points I tried to get across though, even if it might have been smarter to use another example as Triss in last update for the adding fetishes point. Since it may sound too much like hammering earlier point, but it was the one freshest in my mind. :)

Reactions: xapican

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks for the info, it does not really change the points I tried to get across though, even if it might have been smarter to use another example as Triss in last update for the adding fetishes point. Since it may sound too much like hammering earlier point, but it was the one freshest in my mind. :)
To add, there is also the option to keep zoe away from kiara, even though she doesn't take her virginity either way (with a dildo of course), but some (like myself), want kiara to ourselfs for now :p

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To add, there is also the option to keep zoe away from kiara, even though she doesn't take her virginity either way (with a dildo of course), but some (like myself), want kiara to ourselfs for now :p
Yeah I could have used that as well or another game as an example. I tried both routes shortly (then went to route without Zoe) and even if not the biggest fan of lesbian scenes or all women are bisexual it did not trigger me much, but the comments of others do underscore my points that any fetish you add will have both people liking it and disliking it at best and you better be careful adding them to established main girls later in game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah I could have used that as well or another game as an example. I tried both routes shortly (then went to route without Zoe) and even if not the biggest fan of lesbian scenes or all women are bisexual it did not trigger me much, but the comments of others do underscore my points that any fetish you add will have both people liking it and disliking it at best and you better be careful adding them to established main girls later in game.
I don't think anyone would have cared if kiara was another zoe, or had already done stuff with MC, it was cause she was so innocent and pure, that most don't want that to be taken away by zoe.

Reactions: Valeck and DA22

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I wanted to try this game out cause tag, plot and renders looked interesting. But after reading some posts I found out that dev turned the popular character into not so popular any more. Like she tired to be dominant towards mc cause she doesn't want to be submissive one in the relationship? Relationship is a two way street. You give and receive. If she didn't want to be submissive she could've discussed it with mc about boundaries of what they will do and won't do. If she wanted to be dominant, no problem, go ahead but do so in restrained respecting your partner's boundaries. But straight up slapping around and what not is a really weird If not utterly idiotic thing to do if you want to make some bitter towards you.
I'm now little hesitant to try cause when my favorite character becomes something I didn't wanted it will leave a bad taste in my mouth for long time.

Reactions: fistinyourface

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wanted to try this game out cause tag, plot and renders looked interesting. But after reading some posts I found out that dev turned the popular character into not so popular any more. Like she tired to be dominant towards mc cause she doesn't want to be submissive one in the relationship? Relationship is a two way street. You give and receive. If she didn't want to be submissive she could've discussed it with mc about boundaries of what they will do and won't do. If she wanted to be dominant, no problem, go ahead but do so in restrained respecting your partner's boundaries. But straight up slapping around and what not is a really weird If not utterly idiotic thing to do if you want to make some bitter towards you.
I'm now little hesitant to try cause when my favorite character becomes something I didn't wanted it will leave a bad taste in my mouth for long time.
Well it will be a one time thing, not something she turns into according to dev and there are enough good and interesting scenes in game, so do not let this one scene deter you, even if it is not the best on built up and a waste for anyone not into light femdom.

It is avoidable though, just hope fact you will miss a point with her if do not go that way will not bite you and players that chose to avoid it will be able to get that point back. Else it does get forced even if avoidable if need that point later for a scene.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes