Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
It's sad to see this game end because it was one of the few games made with honey select that actually try to create something visually different from all the other games that use it, I don't think the same models have shown up in any other game so that speaks a lot about the effort of the developer to create something different from the rest.

The story started quite basic but in time it started to incorporate elements that made it interesting and actually made you invested in the characters.

if I can give a piece of advice ill say don't rush to finish the game, place it on hold and work and the other Proyect to see if you get the support that you need to invest in better hardware and when you can afford a better machine then come back to this project and improve the quality of the graphics , I think the reason why it didn't get as much support as it should its because of the limitation of the graphics which I don't blame the dev for, not everyone has a powerful rig to handle the graphics. just please dont make it a sanbox those usually suck.

I really enjoy this game and its a shame that I can't support it financially because it's really worth it, whatever you decide to do ill say good luck to you, y Saludos desde Venezuela si no me equivoco eres de Argentina.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I definitely wouldn't say the graphics are bad, in fact this is one of the best looking games i have seen on this site using this engine.
Yeah they are good enough considering the limitation of not having a powerful rig, the thing is that people have been spoil by the big name developers and now they expect every game to be in super HD 4K and have 100 animations on each update, forgetting that devs don't get to that level of quality in a week, it actually takes a lot of time and a lot of money.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Altered Vision It sad that you finished your game it were quite entertaining to play also had a nice Ideas and turns was a good one if u ask me the caracters had a decent deep and it was quite entertaining, a good VN if u ask me If u start a new project and want to have more time to do the technical stuff, I m studying for my Spanish English public Translator so I can give u a hand with the Translations If u Interested in for me it would be a nice practice so keep the fire burning and keep up you did a nice work ! about the quality of the Graphics "paciencia y barajar" / (patience and mix the cards again) so great job next project will be surely better !!

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
The first rule of sex: never fuck crazy girl!
The second rule: negotiate the roleplay in advance.
The third rule: NEVER FUCK CRAZY GIRL AT ALL!!!

Sarah is just annoying. Nothing sexual about it. Turn off mood like stinky hobo.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Can we talk about how fucking amazing this episode was?
I am not normally into femdom but JFC the scenes with Triss in her pantyhose were fucking delicious.
Or the scene with Sarah? See THAT is how you include "rape" content in your VN developers, take note!
Or how about the scene with Tsundere Aunt? So fucking nice to finally get your hands on the formerly bitchy Aunt and crack her frosty surface to get that sweet sweet nectar beneath.
And the ending.... FUCK ME, am I not positively thrumming with anticipation for that "Conversation"...

But, I do have to address the final note:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Altered Vision, I both love and am saddened by you.
I love you for making this fantastic visual novel. The story was intriguing as hell with characters that you can't help but fall in love with. You can tell from the little quirks like how a character's facial expression changes during a conversation so many times how much effort you put into this game, let alone all the extremely hot animations and just down right sexy character design.

I only saddened because it will be coming to an end.
I was one of the first people to be super gung ho about this VN, maybe it was the fact that mom slept in her stockings so much but you hooked me right away and I have been eagerly coming back for more every update. I only regret that I wasn't able to support you on patreon when I had the chance for financial reasons, only so much to spread out.

Seriously AV, you have done fantastic work and created a plethora of characters one can't help but fall in love with.
I sincerly hope you decide to just put this on hold while you work on something else. I would also recommend possibly putting your game up on a friend did that and her patreon went from 170 a month to 440 in about 2 months. Diversify, Diversify, Diversify.

Thank you for everything you've given us so far. I hope whatever your new game is, you continue the trend of stocking goodness. <3

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
- I know it's much harder to do, but try to make the game a sandbox type (many prefer a sandbox game that has a guide to be used by those who are a little more "lazy").
No, dude, every single "VN or Sandbox" poll has 4/5 people voting for VN. Most people do NOT want a sandbox. Why the fuck would the dev spend a retarded amount of time implementing a sandbox when its been proven time and time again most people don't even like sandbox games?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Nothing from Lila tho? This game keeps feeling like it's getting away from it's main plot and slipping into Family Bang 'em All mode.

Which is really disappointing.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Well I know I am late to the game but I just wanted to say this to the dev Altered Vision, don't give up. I know it is extremely hard especially with the way things are now a days but I honestly feel like you have a winner with this game and for what it is worth I think it would be a shame if it ended abruptly. If you need to possibly take a break, put it on hold, take a breather and have time to collect your thoughts. Tune out the negative (which easier said than done, but necessary both for the continuation of the game and your own mental health) and focus on the constructive criticisms that only wish to either enhance the quality and experience of the game or are just trying to help with possible bugs or glitches that occur. All I am saying is no one is going to be rushing you or forcing to make the perfect game and are certainly not going to be forcing you to rush it. Like I said before take the time to collect yourself, re-evaluate and hopefully come out better at the end. Hope you have the best of luck.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It is too bad that so few people donated to this game. I live on limited income so I can only support one person at a time. I've been supporting Killer7 for a while now, but I used to switch between people.

It's worrying, even if this is a pirate site there is usually pretty good community support on this site and people are generally good about supporting the really good Dev's. And Altered Vision is one. If you need help of a proof reader, I work for Kthulian fixing his broken english, but if you're looking for a straight translator I can't help you. I don't require pay, he just bought me Steam points for the first time ever for my birthday last week and I've been working for him for the better part of the last year and half.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you are entirely wrong in your ideas. There is nothing wrong with the graphics in this game, it is in fact one of the better HS style games and better than some more successful ones.

Also the worst thing to do is make a sandbox, the majority do not prefer it. Nearly everyone i chat with regularly see the sandbox tag and avoid. I would never had played this nor supported it if it was sandbox.

Altered Vision I am sad to read the notes at the end as this is one of the ones I've enjoyed the most. Though to be completely honest I did not like this one at all. The scene with Sarah, Eli and Aunt where great. Triss leaving because of not being into femdom was shit and made me want to rage quit and vent and rage. I'd really hoped there would a be scene later where she'd come back and want to try again in a non-dom role, but alas it was not to be.

I tried playing her scene, but when she started hitting him it was enough to end it. Really bitterly dissapointed there wasn't a non femdom scene. Nothing in her character till that point gave any hint she was into that and it just seemed completely out of place. Really her wanting to be alone after not being into the femdom stuff took her from top girl to bottom of the list, barely on it at all. All interest in her was destroyed for me by the either femdom or nothing attitude.

And seriously WTF???? is going on with Lila, she wasn't mentioned once in this update, the MC for all his thoughts and comments and discomfort with her at the start of the game, now she's gone for weeks and he doesn't even thing about her? Honestly it's like the story/game took a 90 degree turn around the time of the office party meeting and now it's a completely different game. Several in game days of all the girls ignoring him and he doesn't think or wonder about Lila once?!?

Reactions: Valeck and jhustrue

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Loved this update I really hope that scene between Jill and Alison continues. Can't wait for the girls to meet lila.
Between that, the complete ignoring the Lila storyline and the shit with Triss, if this wasn't ending in the next 2 updates, I'd have cancelled my support.

I realise that sounds cold and demanding and shit, the fact is this is one of my favourite games but I really didn't like parts of this update. It's one of the few games I see an update and download immediately and play, ignoring other games in my list.

AV knows from the "Zoe/Kiara helping" that not everyone wants that content, but he seems determined to put it in somewhere as is his right even if some of us don't like it. I didn't have problem with it per se, but my immediate thought was "oh here we go again with this cliche" and it is a warning sign of things to come.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished the update and I like it. I am femdom neutral so the scene with Triss didn't really bother me, from what she said she doesn't have any experience with guys so she started reading about it and thought that was a good idea and ended up liking it. I do have to agree with Naxos it is weird that the mc doesn't really mention Lila even though she has been gone for so long. Other than that great update. I am sad that the game is ending in the next 2 updates, I really like it but I am also excited to see the next project.

Reactions: x7CB

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Just finished the update and I like it. I am femdom neutral so the scene with Triss didn't really bother me, from what she said she doesn't have any experience with guys so she started reading about it and thought that was a good idea and ended up liking it. I do have to agree with Naxos it is weird that the mc doesn't really mention Lila even though she has been gone for so long. Other than that great update. I am sad that the game is ending in the next 2 updates, I really like it but I am also excited to see the next project.
I really hate it but I wanted to give AV a chance with it being in the "Triss style" and it was fine till she started slapping him. Face slapping in any domination scene is a deal breaker for me. What bothered me so much about it was that Triss as you said read up about it and thought it to try it, but when the MC's not into it she wanted to end the night, instead of ok, you don't like that, lets just do something else. Like really you try something and if one of you don't like it you move on try something else not end the sexy time.

Ok, first off... what the fuck? What deranged individual decided Eli needed aa breast reduction?

View attachment 1154335
Lol, one of the good things about this update :p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really hate it but I wanted to give AV a chance with it being in the "Triss style" and it was fine till she started slapping him. Face slapping in any domination scene is a deal breaker for me.
Yeah the face slapping thing felt a little out of character for her.

Reactions: fistinyourface
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes