Jan 7, 2019
For me, the question is not whether it is needed or not. The question is if this is in the update, because in the past there was a kissing scene between mother and aunt.
It's just that I am tormented by fears that the game may turn into a lesbo party, in which the insidious dick MC sometimes penetrates. Like, in my understanding it will no longer be a harem in which the MC is the main one, but a swing party in which only MC have a dick . (Or not only, I've seen different cases in games on this forum :ROFLMAO:)
But these are just my assumptions and I am still waiting for the answer to my question :coffee:.
Your question has been aswered by many people and the dev les scenes were needed and will not be the main point from what AV has said. I suggest playing the lastest update and draw from there.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
F95 Playerbase in a nutshell

YES HAREM HAREM HAREM
NO LESBO NO LESBO

you guys crack me up.
If addressed to me, then the question is not in the lezbo itself, but in the fact that the player has no choice. In this game, this is LESBO, which is why such a reaction occurs.
I want a real harem in which the MC owns his harem and can influence it and at first the game seemed to me like that, but then LESBO appeared, which cannot be avoided unless the characters' routes are closed. As a result, the MC has a harem, which is more like hobby mugs, because the player has no choice.

Yes, these are just my expectations.
No, the author is not obliged to adjust the game for me.
Yes, I decide to play it myself.
No, I have no problem with LESBO scenes.
Yes, for me the problem is that MC cannot influence HIS harem in any way.
No, this is not a game or author's hate.

Reactions: Dalurker

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
This Is Not Heaven [v0.12] [Altered Vision] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,65 GB / 631 MB - This-is-not-heaven-0.12-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,63 GB / 613 MB - This-is-not-heaven-0.12-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
As far as "Her" goes.

We're pretty sure it's Stephanie at this point, right? It was assumed she was talk up until now, where we see her floating. The nail color, skin tone, the nipples all look like Stephanie. Plus Stephanie's tattoo might be actual wings that are hidden on her back. The complete difference in personalities to hide who she really is.

I've also always found it odd that Lila has never once shown up at his job.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
There is no need to argue which woman is the best. Everyone has a different taste in women.

For me, Mom and Triss are the best. But not everyone can agree with it, because they may like another woman. This is understandable. ;)
exactly this. and its no nice to have so many wonderful options.

Triss IS my favorite, but i also really like Kiara, Stephanie, and Megan. but i really REALLY miss Lila. please come back little ghost girl. we'll give you more love, i promise

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
There is no need to argue which woman is the best. Everyone has a different taste in women.

For me, Mom and Triss are the best. But not everyone can agree with it, because they may like another woman. This is understandable. ;)
You are right, there is no need to argue as long as everyone agrees that Jill is the best girl. ;)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I personally don't see why the dev ever bothered giving us an option of a love route with Kiara when the story is obviously harem based and is clearly plotting towards that. I was personally disappointed in this as I didn't like how we are forced into a threesome sex scene (No lesbian act involved) with Kiara & Triss!! Yes they decided they wanted to lose there V-card together but with no option as a player which is obviously another plot towards the harem route yet again ignoring the love route option previously stated and given before this scene. I would personally preferred an alternative route as I don't find Triss at all appealing from the start (No way of avoiding her even with negative choices) and especially after the way she acted in the threesome scene and how uncomfortable she made Kiara feel. Seems any control by the mc is long gone in this game and now we just are along for the ride!!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You are right, there is no need to argue as long as everyone agrees that Jill is the best girl. ;)
Jill and Nina. It's a tie.

Fighting over which li is best sure the hell beats complaints about lesbian content or whatever other sexual thing that someone doesn't like this week...

• Haha
Reactions: blastwave2k

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Jill and Nina. It's a tie.

Fighting over which li is best sure the hell beats complaints about lesbian content or whatever other sexual thing that someone doesn't like this week...
To me Jill is number 1 and Nina and Zoe are tied for number 2, I like them both in the way they interact with the MC, Nina is girlfriend material all the way, funny, stable, has her own business, someone you could build something with, while Zoe is the kind of girl that will make your life entertaining, She could be girlfriend material, but I think she likes her independence so the MC will have to show her that he's the only one she needs which might be possible but they will have to spend more time talking and less time sweating.

As for the other point, it's an endless cycle, some people complain about something they don't like in a game (might be justified or not) then some people will complain that these others are complaining, and so forth, I try to be constructive in my "complains" but it's one thing what you write and another one what people understand.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To me Jill is number 1 and Nina and Zoe are tied for number 2, I like them both in the way they interact with the MC, Nina is girlfriend material all the way, funny, stable, has her own business, someone you could build something with, while Zoe is the kind of girl that will make your life entertaining, She could be girlfriend material, but I think she likes her independence so the MC will have to show her that he's the only one she needs which might be possible but they will have to spend more time talking and less time sweating.

As for the other point, it's an endless cycle, some people complain about something they don't like in a game (might be justified or not) then some people will complain that these others are complaining, and so forth, I try to be constructive in my "complains" but it's one thing what you write and another one what people understand.
I must say very good points there about Zoey. I sometimes forget about her and i admit she is a fun lovely li.

Reactions: Norman Knight

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Tbh nina was always my favorite in this game but that's partly because shes the only girl that had a "good" sex scene which was mostly due to the MC having magicial dick powers at the time.

Honestly the early Nina sex scenes kinda ruined the game for me, nothing else after that could compete. I mean jesus, he almost put her in a wheelchair. :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Tbh nina was always my favorite in this game but that's partly because shes the only girl that had a "good" sex scene which was mostly due to the MC having magicial dick powers at the time.

Honestly the early Nina sex scenes kinda ruined the game for me, nothing else after that could compete. I mean jesus, he almost put her in a wheelchair. :ROFLMAO:
It is a beautiful touching scene of pure unadulterated lewdness. Truly one of the most epic scenes I've witnessed in a vn. :)

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
So, if we are talking about the girls, my top 4 are Jill, Triss, Lila and maybe the grandma at number 4, lol.

My least favorites are the shy one with the glasses at work and maybe the aunt? Both are still hot stuff, but not as much as Jill.

But I like them all really, because all of them have pretty faces and huge boobs.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
God damnit.

I was so interested in the story I never got to "enjoy" it.

You suck! But you're also very awesome, dev.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes