ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
That would require doing two renders of every scene that Eli is in. I don't see why AV would want to do that. His patrons voted for a reduction, if you want to be able to influence things like that I'd suggest becoming a patron (if you aren't already).
Yeah that's what I'd assumed hence my "if it's too difficult" comments, and I intend to vote/support for future updates-as I said 2-3 times, but seeing as I didn't have precognizance and couldn't vote/support a game I didn't know existed before this week, or have much knowledge of the level of difficulty of doing two renders for every one of her scenes but presuming it's difficulty I figured I'd try for my last hope of having a big boobed granny but not stay half-mast for the attempt, so to speak:giggle:

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
I'm getting this error every time it's the new neighbor's turn to talk. I have tested it with the i-patch and walkthrough mod separately and together. the problem is in the mod its self.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Ver0,11.rpy", line 5847, in script
    d "Nice to meet you..."
Exception: Sayer 'd' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    d "Nice to meet you..."
  File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\heaven\This-is-not-heaven-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\heaven\This-is-not-heaven-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Thu May 27 23:51:11 2021

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm getting this error every time it's the new neighbor's turn to talk. I have tested it with the i-patch and walkthrough mod separately and together. the problem is in the mod its self.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    d "Nice to meet you..."

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    d "Nice to meet you..."
  File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\heaven\This-is-not-heaven-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\heaven\This-is-not-heaven-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Thu May 27 23:51:11 2021
Please search next time...

Been asked and answered several times already.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Well, Damn! no Lactation tag! I hope its in the works and will be added later. Otherwise a lovely lactating character is going to waste! lol

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There was the kiss between the aunt and the mom in the last update... it can be avoided only be rejecting the aunt's route a few updates back.

Whether is a start of something more or not only AV can tell in time.
Lesbian scenes don't excite me, rather they bore me. That's why I prefer to skip or avoid them. In any case I don't see this kind of scenes, if I cannot skip them in another way I use the CTRL button for it.

Seriously speaking, I honestly don't recall being given a choice to be dominant or submissive to Jill. I may be wrong, but I would say that the option of an exclusively dominant / submissive route is only with the grandmother. And the occasional domination scene with other girls, but without being an exclusive route. With Jill I would swear that so far, we only have a "vanilla" relationship.
As long as all the domination scenes can be avoided... Regarding the grandmother, if the only options are to be dominant or submissive, I prefer the option of being able to ignore / avoid this character.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Another solid update. I really enjoyed it. My one complaint is the copout with the mom and aunt. I get that some hate any ff. But it's still sad.

Thanks again, looking forward to more Nina and Jill. :)

I also hope when can cuck the neighbors husband. Sex only 2 times in 12 years deserves to be cucked.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Another solid update. I really enjoyed it. My one complaint is the copout with the mom and aunt. I get that some hate any ff. But it's still sad.

Thanks again, looking forward to more Nina and Jill. :)

I also hope when can cuck the neighbors husband. Sex only 2 times in 12 years deserves to be cucked.
Although I don't hate F / F scenes, I don't like them at all. But I must admit that I also felt a little sorry for Auntie. I loved that Jill made it clear to her that she didn't like that and that she made it clear to the MC that her relationship would be at her pace, however she wanted. In my case, sorry. Mommy is just for the MC. :p

But I understand you. I was quite happy about the outcome of that scene between Jill and Alice, but soon after I felt a little sorry for Auntie. But hey, the MC will have to be enough for her. :B

Fucking 2 times in 12 years is certainly too much. And I totally agree. The husband deserves to be cucked. But let it be just netori. He does not deserve to be a cuckold and that he enjoys being one.

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
NOOOO i hate the continue screen. I WANT MOOORE NOW!
Seriously, im so in to the story that the thought og having to wait for future updates is killing me.
With the incest patch you handed the romance beautifully, slow and steady instead oh i saw my brothers dick i need to fuck him.

I must and will wait eagerly for the continuation.

Hopefully we get the option to turn down the Danielle route cause she can stay with her husband next story for all i care.

Reactions: Darknesssilent

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm just playing and I have a scene with Sarah at MC's house. Sincerely? I don't like content with her. She is weird and annoying.

But.. I love the content with the MC family. :love:

However.. it makes me sad that women often ignore/avoid MC. They leave him alone for long periods of time without speaking to him.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Altered Vision, thank you for this update and for all of your hard work in making this game. I really enjoy it. Your comments in the 'Developer Notes' are fine but many F95 users, such as myself, do not have a Discord account and are not likely to get one. Although I have not complained about your game I can usually understand when people do; most of the time I believe that they are trying help you to correct and improve your game by highlighting errors and deficiencies in the current release and are not criticisms per se ... although there can be a few trolls that should be ignored. Keep up your good work and again thank you for the game.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Well, gentlemen, has anyone already appreciated the update? Are there any new pitfalls, like inevitable lesb scenes, or can you try and not be afraid to get burned :ROFLMAO:?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The les scene needed to be in the game as both the girls made a promise to lose there v card together.
For me, the question is not whether it is needed or not. The question is if this is in the update, because in the past there was a kissing scene between mother and aunt.
It's just that I am tormented by fears that the game may turn into a lesbo party, in which the insidious dick MC sometimes penetrates. Like, in my understanding it will no longer be a harem in which the MC is the main one, but a swing party in which only MC have a dick . (Or not only, I've seen different cases in games on this forum :ROFLMAO:)
But these are just my assumptions and I am still waiting for the answer to my question :coffee:.

Reactions: eslamtito229
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes