Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Interesting thread.
Great Art.
Does the girl x girl count as Lesbian/NTR/Sharing..
I will have to play and see for myself.

Maybe the Dev (or Mods, whoever controls it) should put the girl x girl renders in the screenshots of the game on page 1? It might help tamp down a bunch of the discussion about it. Also would give players a better example of what to expect from the game in terms of range or content.
No
There is a little bit of kissing, a little touching and 1 nipple sucked.

Thankfully/sadly, depending on you view, nothing more.

Kovaros

Dec 18, 2019
Even after I moved the incest patch from the game folder it still triggers an error during Danielle introduction and the game still calls mother "mom". Do I have to do something else?

Edit: I even deleted the whole game, and redownload it again, and it still keeps happening...

Last edited:
Reactions: Llawless

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
No
There is a little bit of kissing, a little touching and 1 nipple sucked.

Thankfully/sadly, depending on you view, nothing more.
Thanks for the response. Wasn't expecting this game to go into polyamory/lesbian routes. Is this content avoidable?

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
You will get "Sayer 'd' is not defined." errors in case you're using the walkthrough mod. As binglebangles said above, you can add an appropriate line to script.rpy or you can use attached file until the mod gets updated. script.rpy file from the archive should be placed into "game" folder.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the response. Wasn't expecting this game to go into polyamory/lesbian routes. Is this content avoidable?
Lets be clear, I'm not a fan of les content in male mc games at all, that said this is not bad and if anything is a potential start to that, but doesn't fall into that category yet imo.

As for avoidable, yes and no.

Yes, but only by cutting out characters. You have reject the aunt / not forgive her when you first visit her to avoid the one scene, but that also rules out all the solo content with her. To stop her kissing the mom and starting to finger/touch her asshole. Which the mom is pissed about the next day and hasn't forgiven her for.

You'd also have to reject Triss somehow, or select the Kiara solo route I assume to avoid the kiss and touching between them.
Even on the solo path, it happens,

So if you want the harem, no it's not avoidable.

Last edited:

Kovaros

Dec 18, 2019
You will get "Sayer 'd' is not defined." errors in case you're using the walkthrough mod. As binglebangles said above, you can add an appropriate line to script.rpy or you can use attached file until the mod gets updated. script.rpy file from the archive should be placed into "game" folder.
Big thanks, it worked. I thought someone said earlier that it's because of incest patch so I was focused on it and didn't thought about checking walkthrough mod.

Reactions: Naxos and LightmanP

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Big thanks, it worked. I thought someone said earlier that it's because of incest patch so I was focused on it and didn't thought about checking walkthrough mod.
That was probably me, I've edited my post with a link to the patch for those who use the WT mod.

Reactions: xapican

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
You'd also have to reject Triss somehow, or select the Kiara solo route I assume to avoid the kiss and touching between them.
Did a quick run through last night as a test to see who can be rejected and so far the only females that can be turned down are the Aunt and in some ways the grandma. I gave all negative responses to Triss and still ended up with her. I chose the solo love route for Kiara but still ended up with the small (what I wouldn't call lesbian/bi) kissing/sucking scene & them both losing there virginity to the mc. So no it's unavoidable between the sisters but the aunt and mom scene is. Like I said I only did a quick run through deliberately giving bad choices to what should have been the better choices to see if this somehow changed any of the outcomes but it didn't apart from the aunt and there was some small unavoidable scenes with the granny. Only did this as a test as people was asking about the lesbian/Bi scene which it wasn't if you read the dialogue during the actual scene and the morning after.

Hope this helps clear up any doubt about this scene and believe me, Just like Naxos when I play as a male mc I prefer lesbian content to be avoidable but in this case it really is not. It's a great game and hopefully we will all get the endings we want. I love all the routes in this game as it's enjoyable and a fun. Thank god this isn't going anywhere anytime soon and there is more time to flesh out ALL relationships :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Naxos

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If I am being honest though...It really was starting to drag on. Good luck dev, make the game you want. I'll continue to keep an eye on this.

Reactions: Raboobie

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I could swear there were a few more comments.
I'm going to assume that everyone reached an agreement and that now everyone is happy, and not that a moderator had to intervene.

If not, please do not reply to this message.

Greetings to all!

Any question, a private message.

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba and Naxos

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Altered Vision Why is his hair suddenly jet black? At the beginning of the game it was like dirty blonde, or grey brown, and matched closer to the girls.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I want to give my opinion on something that has been commented on the latest updates.

For starters, it's great news that the game continues. And as always, I wish Altered Vision the best. I will not tire of apologizing if my previous comments could seem offensive. I know some of them are a bit exaggerated, but I'm definitely not doing it with bad intentions. I'm seriously thinking of supporting you in Patreon to make it up to you. :B

Now... As I have commented in various threads giving my opinion, I am not a fan of lesbianism / bisexualism when the MC is male. No kissing, no nipple licking, no masturbation, etc. Whatever. I like to be in control of all that. My way of playing is not being someone who forces things. Although my way of playing is romantic, gentle and kind, I am one of those who like girls to adore me and be crazy about me. So yeah, for example, if we are in a threesome I get a chance to say "You two kiss each other" or "You two focus on me and don't touch each other" I will always choose the latter option. :KEK:

I do not want to extend too much.

In the incest harem case, I am quite a bit more "permissive" and open-minded in these cases. As long as only among the family. Without no one else involved. And of course, no character forces another. This is what kinda struck me between Triss and Kira. I felt like Triss forced a little on Kira and I didn't like that very much. If Triss wants to kiss Kira, fine. But if Kira doesn't want to, then don't let her force her. If they both want, go ahead. Maybe Kira doesn't like it now but in the future she will. Or maybe she will never like this, who knows. And also the MC. In this update, I found the MC quite forceful and a bit of an asshole. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this.

I know my possessive and jealous self speaks here, but being a harem game, that's why I prefer that the MC always be of utmost importance. Although I do not ask that the girls worship me in all the scenes and every time, I do like it to show that in terms of relationships / love / sexuality, they always have the MC as a priority. And that he is always her first choice before thinking about another girl of the harem. Knowing that obviously each girl has her own life, history and other priorities such as school or work. For example, Megan and her priority is work, not the MC. Jill and her priority is her entire family, not just the MC. That is why I say that in terms of love / romance and sexuality the MC should be a priority for them. In my opinion, of course. Conclusion: I like to be in control of situations, but if it remains between the family and everyone is happy (and it is so until now), I am happy.

Last but not least, in the case of Jill and the auntie, I'll be honest too. As a top fan of Mom / Son romances, I always like to have Mom to myself. In this case, I personally would like to have Jill just to myself. And since I decided to romance the auntie, personally I also wish I could decide if something happens between her and Jill.
I hope Jill doesn't become a character of exclusive dominance, based on what she said about her relationship with the MC. That scene was so fucking cool, and so was the MC's reaction just noding. But... while I am a total fan of pure love relationships, lately I am enjoying a good Mommy domination. So I wouldn't mind something like that with Jill. :BootyTime:

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Last but not least, in the case of Jill and the auntie, I'll be honest too. As a top fan of Mom / Son romances, I always like to have Mom to myself. In this case, I personally would like to have Jill just to myself. And since I decided to romance the auntie, personally I also wish I could decide if something happens between her and Jill.
I hope Jill doesn't become a character of exclusive dominance, based on what she said about her relationship with the MC. That scene was so fucking cool, and so was the MC's reaction just noding. But... while I am a total fan of pure love relationships, lately I am enjoying a good Mommy domination. So I wouldn't mind something like that with Jill.
I'm actually hoping the opposite of that. We had the decision to go dom/sub route already, and that decision should determine what route we continue, or even a second decision put in place for those who want to dom one and sub to the other. Exclusive routes, especially added so late in the game are a sure way to make more than a few fans (like myself) very annoyed.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I'm actually hoping the opposite of that. We had the decision to go dom/sub route already, and that decision should determine what route we continue, or even a second decision put in place for those who want to dom one and sub to the other. Exclusive routes, especially added so late in the game are a sure way to make more than a few fans (like myself) very annoyed.
Seriously speaking, I honestly don't recall being given a choice to be dominant or submissive to Jill. I may be wrong, but I would say that the option of an exclusively dominant / submissive route is only with the grandmother. And the occasional domination scene with other girls, but without being an exclusive route. With Jill I would swear that so far, we only have a "vanilla" relationship.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Seriously speaking, I honestly don't recall being given a choice to be dominant or submissive to Jill. I may be wrong, but I would say that the option of an exclusively dominant / submissive route is only with the grandmother. And the occasional domination scene with other girls, but without being an exclusive route. With Jill I would swear that so far, we only have a "vanilla" relationship.
Yeah there was the option to dom or sub to granny, but nothing with mom.

Most others have been vanilla or mild dom, except for the triss thing.

PS. Av I loved Triss talking to him and making up for it this update when you do the reject route.

Reactions: Altered Vision
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes