DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I don't agree with any of that.

Unfortunately, AV isn't a member of the Illuminati :illuminati: who is gaslighting his audience and grooming them to accept full-blown incestual scissoring. The explanation is far more mundane and boring; two girls kissing each other doesn't mean they are gay anymore than two men kissing means they are gay. How do I know? Because when I was a younger and more experimental meat popcicle, I kissed a guy. Why did I do it? To see if I was gay. Turns out I'm not. Not at all. It didn't do shit for me. Plus, I have yet to see a pair of man-boobs that would divert even a pinprick's worth of blood to my loins.

Besides, anyone who has gotten a woman sufficiently worked up will tell you that they are capable of all manner of perversion in the heat of the moment. For that matter, most guys with more than 10 ng/dL of testosterone in their bodies are the same way (I realize that rules out 70% of Millennials and 90% of Gen-Z, so you'll just have to take my word for it.)

The fact of the matter is girls don't suffer from the sort of gay panic that many men do. Plus, they tend to be more comfortable with showing physical affection to each other. Triss and Kiara or Jill and Alison kissing is no more an indicator of things to come than me sticking a finger in my girl's ass during sex means I'm planning to shove my whole fist up there.

Sometimes, a kiss is simply a kiss.
Well I have not played it yet, waiting for public version as AV asked, but licking tits and fingering goes a lot further as just a kiss (just as tongueing is something different as a peck on the lips :p ) especially if the other says no and asks you to stop ..... Now I get AV might want a bit more bisexual harem to make it more believable and sense to him they will all be prepared to be happy in a harem together. Then just be open about that and accept you will lose some players and do not let them act I did it and say I did not like it or I did it and I know you liked it even if got angry. :p

Then let them be at least open and accepting at the moment and confused after that they are more into women as they thought they were, especially since making two very separate versions where based upon what players want one half might be bisexual and other half not where that also would depend on that particulars players choices. No single game dev can put all those choices in a game, better to stick with the direction you want to go and not be iffy in a way that makes some of the girls look bad, just as happened with Triss in the light dom scene. Especially if in the end you do want a bisexual harem as a dev, wrong kind of drama. :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Yeah, I don't agree with any of that.

Unfortunately, AV isn't a member of the Illuminati :illuminati: who is gaslighting his audience and grooming them to accept full-blown incestual scissoring. The explanation is far more mundane and boring; two girls kissing each other doesn't mean they are gay anymore than two men kissing means they are gay. How do I know? Because when I was a younger and more experimental meat popcicle, I kissed a guy. Why did I do it? To see if I was gay. Turns out I'm not. Not at all. It didn't do shit for me. Plus, I have yet to see a pair of man-boobs that would divert even a pinprick's worth of blood to my loins.

Besides, anyone who has gotten a woman sufficiently worked up will tell you that they are capable of all manner of perversion in the heat of the moment. For that matter, most guys with more than 10 ng/dL of testosterone in their bodies are the same way (I realize that rules out 70% of Millennials and 90% of Gen-Z, so you'll just have to take my word for it.)

The fact of the matter is girls don't suffer from the sort of gay panic that many men do. Plus, they tend to be more comfortable with showing physical affection to each other. Triss and Kiara or Jill and Alison kissing is no more an indicator of things to come than me sticking a finger in my girl's ass during sex means I'm planning to shove my whole fist up there.

Sometimes, a kiss is simply a kiss.
I assure you normal people doesn't just kiss same gender you see if they are homo if they do not have any prior attractions towards same gender. You will only do it if you have a prior attractions. Being intimate with same sex and saying I'm not homo or at least bi is utterly bs.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
This Is Not Heaven [v0.11] [Altered Vision] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,55 GB

Compressed Size PC: 600 MB
This-is-not-heaven-0.11-pc-crunched.zip: - -

Compressed Size Mac: 583 MB
This-is-not-heaven-0.11-mac-crunched.zip: - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I really think it's more of a fact that anyone other than the mc being intimate in a game be it straight/lesbian content is just something some of these people don't like. The main target ending is clearly ending up in a harem and obviously the girls are going to interact with each other and become intimate. Yeah I would prefer it if the mc was involved at all times but that's just my own selfishness kicking in lol.

Would I prefer a different outcome and more choice over the 'lesbian' stuff sure... But if the dev decides that he no longer wants to give us an option and uses this content as a plot feature then that's up to him!!
I personally am just glad that this game will be continued and the story isn't being rushed.
Would be good to have solo routes with each girl but it's obvious this isn't the way the story is going to progress so I'm just here for the ride and enjoy more Kiara content ;)

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
So, I understand correctly that in this update there is an eyeliner to lesbian swing / sharing and you can refuse this only by disabling the character's route?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So, I understand correctly that in this update there is an eyeliner to lesbian swing / sharing and you can refuse this only by disabling the character's route?
Pretty much I would say.. Ignoring maybe three characters 'could' make it avoidable but your going to have a very short playthrough. Don't take my comment at value as I am not 100% sure as I am greedy and go for them all ;)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There was the kiss between the aunt and the mom in the last update... it can be avoided only be rejecting the aunt's route a few updates back.

Whether is a start of something more or not only AV can tell in time.

sinsity

Sep 17, 2019
The Path to Follow Mode for This Not Heaven is failing, cannot be downloaded

why do i keep getting this error ???

F95ZONE CONNECTION ERROR

It looks like one of our web hosts is having difficulties

Please wait 30 seconds and refresh, these types of problems are usually solved automatically by our load balancer.

If refreshing doesn't help, check our Discord server for status updates

• Angry
Reactions: JojodoLolo

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Pretty much I would say.. Ignoring maybe three characters 'could' make it avoidable but your going to have a very short playthrough. Don't take my comment at value as I am not 100% sure as I am greedy and go for them all ;)
I myself do not mind "catching all the Pokemon", I just do not like choice without choice.

BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
the game deserves hundreds of patreon subscribers, not honestly ... I'm afraid that the author will give up. Great respect for his work on an old laptop. I myself teach UE4 what to do something. (i use google translate)

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really don't think it's ntr and I'm one of the anti-ntr warriors of these forums.
I see, so it's like those korean manhwas where the girl "hates" all men but goes around fucking random dudes, can't get orgasm unless it's with the mc and then decides to stay with the mc. Yeah, no, not a big fan of the genre. I am out.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I see, so it's like those korean manhwas where the girl "hates" all men but goes around fucking random dudes, can't get orgasm unless it's with the mc and then decides to stay with the mc. Yeah, no, not a big fan of the genre. I am out.
Well, the author wrote something like: Anyway, it is with a person who is not and will not be in the harem, nor is it a character in which you can have a love interest, in fact with that character you will only speak very little.
Another question is why this character is in this story, but this is already the author's business.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Is it just me or is the MC a bit of a douche this update (more so than usual)?
The way he forced himself on his boss and got fired for it was not cool at all. I wouldn't have the chuzpe of showing my face there the next day.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well, the author wrote something like: Anyway, it is with a person who is not and will not be in the harem, nor is it a character in which you can have a love interest, in fact with that character you will only speak very little.
Another question is why this character is in this story, but this is already the author's business.
Huh? She is a miserable woman who decided to give an offscreen character a chance to see if it would trigger anything for her. It doesnt work out and she apparently tells said character to get lost. How do u make the logical leap that she is going around constantly screwing random dudes....And what is the problem if a character in a story has other interests before there is any intimate interaction between them and the MC? Are they all supposed to exist in a convenient box with a door only the mc can can ever open? By all means dislike her all you want, but dont expect every character in a story to not have a life.
I also didnt get that voyeur scene, not that I even wanted to see it anyway.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes