Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hi!
That scene is still in the game, it depends on the choices you make, you can see it.
I see, I didn't play with walkthrough mod because it has an error in saving the game, how about Alison ? can I avoid Alison ? especially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as a harem guy (the H in my name) ,. I won't mind them kissing if its threesome but I don't like it if the women in my harem will have fun without me or behind my back and besides I see no "lesbian" tag so I am safe to assume that there will be none like that

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
MrFriendly seriously? facepalm for not wanting lesbian scene ? . If that is your thing I'm not asking for it to be remove (And no tag of this justified my post) I respect every kink and I am not kink shaming, I am just asking for a way to avoid it

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Me too, but I don't mind the lesbian stuff, I just want to avoid Alison and the two sisters (virgin/inexperience are not my type) and for some reason I don't like Alison even though she is attractive and based on the second smallest vote it seems like other gamers feel the same way so I am sad that I can't avoid her like we can avoid Elizabeth . I only want Jill, all office girls (including Amy) , and Nina

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
and besides I see no "lesbian" tag so I am safe to assume that there will be none like that
This is why I facepalmed you.

Assuming that there never will be a lesbian scene because there isn't a tag currently on the game for it. If you've been in this thread long enough then you'd know that a vote was made to determine whether Zoe and Kiara would do anything besides discuss sex. Altered Vision is responsive to the community, IF there was a huge push for a threesome with lesbian content or just lesbian content it is possible that he'd consider adding it into the game. Not saying this is a game that is created by committee rather that AV, just that he likes to fit in fetishes when he can if enough people ask for it (with exceptions for some of the more extreme stuff). The not NTR scene is a perfect example, a lot of us had no problem with that scene, but due to some feedback now that scene is "hidden" so that people can miss it.

I'm not a fan of every female character being bisexual in these games but I also don't mind if the developer has a story to tell and wants to include that content in their game. These games are all in development and plans can change.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Me too, but I don't mind the lesbian stuff, I just want to avoid Alison and the two sisters (virgin/inexperience are not my type) and for some reason I don't like Alison even though she is attractive and based on the second smallest vote it seems like other gamers feel the same way so I am sad that I can't avoid her like we can avoid Elizabeth . I only want Jill, all office girls (including Amy) , and Nina
Ofcourse you don't like her , I know why , Altered Vision don't like Netori so she is abandoned by her husband and lonely, so I bet it would have been a different story for you if she is a cheating wife

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This is why I facepalmed you.

Assuming that there never will be a lesbian scene because there isn't a tag currently on the game for it. If you've been in this thread long enough then you'd know that a vote was made to determine whether Zoe and Kiara would do anything besides discuss sex. Altered Vision is responsive to the community, IF there was a huge push for a threesome with lesbian content or just lesbian content it is possible that he'd consider adding it into the game. Not saying this is a game that is created by committee rather that AV, just that he likes to fit in fetishes when he can if enough people ask for it (with exceptions for some of the more extreme stuff). The not NTR scene is a perfect example, a lot of us had no problem with that scene, but due to some feedback now that scene is "hidden" so that people can miss it.

I'm not a fan of every female character being bisexual in these games but I also don't mind if the developer has a story to tell and wants to include that content in their game. These games are all in development and plans can change.
I don't have problem with that Amy scene too, and you're right about being not NTR and I also don't have a problem with adding just lesbian content as long as it is avoidable (for ex. I want to deny Alison so that she and Jill won't do anything too because Jill is only mine) and that is what I only asked but seems like choices between deny and tell the truth don't matter and I am playing without a walkthrough so that's why I am asking if there is another way

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't have problem with that Amy scene too, and you're right about being not NTR and I also don't have a problem with adding just lesbian content as long as it is avoidable (for ex. I want to deny Alison so that she and Jill won't do anything too because Jill is only mine) and that is what I only asked but seems like choices between deny and tell the truth don't matter and I am playing without a walkthrough so that's why I am asking if there is another way
I'm more of an avoid all scenes weirdo, I play games where I 100% don't have sex with all the characters if the game has a strong enough story. Of course not every game allows that type of freedom. AV has been good about making things avoidable, though in the case of the not ntr scene it was after the fact.

I just don't think we should assume anything about these games, especially when it comes to bisexual women enjoying each other. Seems that is almost a prerequisite for the games... It is so common it doesn't faze me, I just skip it.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I'm more of an avoid all scenes weirdo, I play games where I 100% don't have sex with all the characters if the game has a strong enough story. Of course not every game allows that type of freedom. AV has been good about making things avoidable, though in the case of the not ntr scene it was after the fact.

I just don't think we should assume anything about these games, especially when it comes to bisexual women enjoying each other. Seems that is almost a prerequisite for the games... It is so common it doesn't faze me, I just skip it.
Did you just call me weirdo ? bisexual women? I don't think Jill and Alison are bisexual and in fact the scene for me is very out of character especially after the fight between the two because of MC and in fact and the disappointing part about that is because it happened right after Jill and MC finally got intimate , it would have been okay if that happened while MC & Jill haven't into that relationship yet and what sounds more reasonable about being bisexual is Kiara and Zoe because they are young and adventurous . Well anyway as I have said got no problem with this bi, lesbian or homo content in this game as I just want to desperately way to avoid it with Jill .

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Hi!

Each person sees it differently, and as I said in the previous message, sometimes it is difficult for people to receive the same message.

Greetings!
The issue with that to me and for other people is not because of their gender orientation, what they did or even if they will go all the way next version doesn't really matter . The issue with that and I am sure many will agree with me is that scene being "FORCED" . Also I don't like to do anything with Alison because she is not my type but still choices when she ask about Jill & MC don't matter which is disappointing and skipping it is not really avoidable because skipping means it happened but I just don't see it so it is technically the same

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think you have it backwards. Devs are not beholden to the tags on the game threads. The game thread tags are beholden to the content in the game. If a game isn't properly tagged, that's the fault of F95, not the dev. This is a piracy forum, first and foremost. Many devs choose to engage with this website as a way to market their games and drive engagement with their fanbases, which is great. But there is an attitude of entitlement among many around here that devs owe something to a bunch of people who pirate their games.

In any case, proper tagging doesn't solve the problem either. Games with proper tagging, particularly NTR, end up with endless questions about "is the content skippable?" Devs are under no obligation to make *any* content skippable. The fact that some do is a courtesy for the snowflakes in the fanbase. Ren'Py already gives players the ability to skip content, so the fact that devs write code to make that process even easier is showing massive consideration to players. I know of one dev who has literally told people demanding the ability to skip content to fuck off if they don't like it because he was tired of the constant whining.

As for the warning about "losing subscribers," this is a refrain that I hear often and the funny thing is, it usually comes from people who don't subscribe to or support shit. I'm a Patreon supporter of AV and I was pretty unhappy that Eli got a breast reduction. Did I pull my support? Of course not. One thing that made me unhappy doesn't outweigh the 99 other things I love about the game. As a dev, I can tell you it's not possible to make everyone happy. Not to mention, there are development implications that start piling up fast when you try to cater to all people, all the time. It's just not possible.

In the end, it's up to each player to decide whether or not a game meets enough of their desires to continue playing or supporting. They can feel free to voice their concerns but no dev is under any obligation to change the game to address those concerns. If someone is unhappy that 95% instead 100% of their desires are being met, that's a person most devs would be happy to lose because they typically bring endless negativity to game discussions.
Very well stated. :)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I truly don't understand why some feel that every little thing in every vn should be optional.

Another thing: the term "forcing" or "forced" is a tad fucking over dramatic. No one is forcing you to play this or any other vn.

Don't like the content or the subject matter well maybe this vn isn't for you then. Just a few thoughts...
Why don't you post this in a kinetic Novel game thread instead ? And quote all the whiners saying that it should be optional that there should be decision making. This one its a game alright so we players definitely have a choice thats natural

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Why don't you post this in a kinetic Novel game thread instead ? And quote all the whiners saying that it should be optional that there should be decision making. This one its a game alright so we players definitely have a choice thats natural
I think you're mistaking the ability to make choices with the ability to make the choices you want. Those are not the same thing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Simple, I play this visual novel and rarely play any kinetic ones. Believe me I would post the absurdity of posters wanting choices in a kinetic novel (just like I did with posters absurdity to expect every choice they want in a vn) but i have yet to come across any in the few I play' threads.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I think you're mistaking the ability to make choices with the ability to make the choices you want. Those are not the same thing.
It doesn't matter to me if I am mistaken or not , there's only one thing I just expressed my feeling of sadness because I can't find a way to avoid a content that I don't want to trigger. If you know how to then you can help me , I read a few post about it backwards and there seems a way to

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
It doesn't matter to me if I am mistaken or not , there's only one thing I just expressed my feeling of sadness because I can't find a way to avoid a content that I don't want to trigger. If you know how to then you can help me , I read a few post about it backwards and there seems a way to
You had the choice to reject speaking with Alison back in 0.5 when she tries to speak with the MC about why she is so cold towards him. Rejecting her then will turn off the kissing scene in the latest release.

As for the "lesbian" scene itself, this is where it ends:

What is Alison doing? Is she trying to finger Jill? Or is she trying to troll her older sister by goosing her in the stinky snackbar?

None of us know. But you're the one who is acting triggered over a scene of two women kissing. You see lesbian content :eek: while I see two sisters trolling each other with escalating behavior. I'm content to see how it plays out while you're making all sorts of demands to be able to skip anything you don't like.

What you're forgetting is AV's warning about drawing conclusions prematurely:

Hi!

Each person sees it differently, and as I said in the previous message, sometimes it is difficult for people to receive the same message.

Greetings!

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
You had the choice to reject speaking with Alison back in 0.5 when she tries to speak with the MC about why she is so cold towards him. Rejecting her then will turn off the kissing scene in the latest release.

What is Alison doing? Is she trying to finger Jill? Or is she trying to troll her older sister by goosing her in the stinky snackbar?

None of us know. But you're the one who is acting triggered over a scene of two women kissing. You see lesbian content :eek: while I see two sisters trolling each other with escalating behavior. I'm content to see how it plays out while you're making all sorts of demands to be able to skip anything you don't like.

Hey don't understand but what's this ruckus all about? Mind explaining dude?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

I demand to skip anything that I don't like ? but I only remember that Alison & Jill scene in the end is the only scene that I want to avoid and I am just asking a way to avoid it not forcing the DEV to do something about it, nothing else but I am really grateful that you helped me man , if you told me this right from the very start then that would have saved me a lot of trouble posting about something I shouldn't have. Thanks

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes