Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Is it just me or is the MC a bit of a douche this update (more so than usual)?
The way he forced himself on his boss and got fired for it was not cool at all. I wouldn't have the chuzpe of showing my face there the next day.
I think it's more of an act of desperation trying not to let what they had slip away. Pushed a bit too much maybe...

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Huh? She is a miserable woman who decided to give an offscreen character a chance to see if it would trigger anything for her. It doesnt work out and she apparently tells said character to get lost. How do u make the logical leap that she is going around constantly screwing random dudes....And what is the problem if a character in a story has other interests before there is any intimate interaction between them and the MC? Are they all supposed to exist in a convenient box with a door only the mc can can ever open? By all means dislike her all you want, but dont expect every character in a story to not have a life.
I also didnt get that voyeur scene, not that I even wanted to see it anyway.
Maybe I don't understand something, but I just don't see the point in this character (exactly as a character, with a well-developed model, personality, etc.), if this character for the plot in general and for the MC story in particular can be replaced by a simple offscreen character.
And maybe I would see the meaning in such a character if it was a dramatic story about realism, but this is a harem game, and in harem games there is a different principle of character perception. And for me such a character just spoils the integrity of the harem in this game.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Huh? She is a miserable woman who decided to give an offscreen character a chance to see if it would trigger anything for her. It doesnt work out and she apparently tells said character to get lost. How do u make the logical leap that she is going around constantly screwing random dudes....And what is the problem if a character in a story has other interests before there is any intimate interaction between them and the MC? Are they all supposed to exist in a convenient box with a door only the mc can can ever open? By all means dislike her all you want, but dont expect every character in a story to not have a life.
I also didnt get that voyeur scene, not that I even wanted to see it anyway.
I read in the comments that she complained to the mc that guys are useless because they can't get her to orgasm. If that is true that how am I wrong in my statement that she has sex with random dudes? Also, that is my personal opinion that I don't like characters like that, why are you lecturing me on what I should and should not like? Last time I checked my preferences are none of your business. Did I criticize the author or the game in anyway? Did I criticize your preferences? Next time may be just agree that not everyone would share your opinion and may be don't lecture them and respect it. There are people who don't have problem with this sort of stuff and they should be happy with this game and the author doesn't need to change anything. So, dont "huh?" me or anyone else who has a different opinion than yours.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Maybe I don't understand something, but I just don't see the point in this character (exactly as a character, with a well-developed model, personality, etc.), if this character for the plot in general and for the MC story in particular can be replaced by a simple offscreen character.
And maybe I would see the meaning in such a character if it was a dramatic story about realism, but this is a harem game, and in harem games there is a different principle of character perception. And for me such a character just spoils the integrity of the harem in this game.
Hmm. On the topic of realism, there is probably less than a handful of games that I've played that sets up a truly compelling story as to why one guy would garner that amount of respect and love from so many partners all at the same time...without it being "magic dick" of course. This game...isnt one of them obviously. I get your point. I've come to accept that corny-ness will just be present in most harem games and the offscreen character didnt need to be there, and only exists to add a voyeur scene that is apparently very avoidable since i didnt get it. So for me it was an offscreen character. Which is fine since I didnt wanna see it but I think its fair if story characters have their own agency before the player interacts with them on that level.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
This Is Not Heaven [v0.11] [Altered Vision] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,55 GB

Compressed Size PC: 600 MB
This-is-not-heaven-0.11-pc-crunched.zip: -
Pixeldrain still triggers a malware alert; Gofile doesn't, but it's so slow it'll take more than 4 hours to download the compressed version vs. NOPY for the full-size file at about 12 minutes.

PLEASE use NOPY or Workupload in addition to these two?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I read in the comments that she complained to the mc that guys are useless because they can't get her to orgasm. If that is true that how am I wrong in my statement that she has sex with random dudes? Also, that is my personal opinion that I don't like characters like that, why are you lecturing me on what I should and should not like? Last time I checked my preferences are none of your business. Did I criticize the author or the game in anyway? Did I criticize your preferences? Next time may be just agree that not everyone would share your opinion and may be don't lecture them and respect it. There are people who don't have problem with this sort of stuff and they should be happy with this game and the author doesn't need to change anything. So, dont "huh?" me or anyone else who has a different opinion than yours.
...Read my comment again. I specifically said you can dislike her all you want. I don't find her current attitude attractive either. That is who her character is supposed to be. My issue was that it seems you have an made an unfair judgment of the character.
From what she said to the MC she went out with two guys on separate occasions and they didn't live up to her expectations. She ranks her toys above men because of that. Definitely one of those manhwa characters you describe right?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Oops. Sorry for the offtopic. That was probably disrespectful. Sorry mods and dev.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
...Read my comment again. I specifically said you can dislike her all you want. I don't find her current attitude attractive either. That is who her character is supposed to be. My issue was that it seems you have an made an unfair judgment of the character.
From what she said to the MC she went out with two guys on separate occasions and they didn't live up to her expectations. She ranks her toys above men because of that. Definitely one of those manhwa characters you describe right?
I did read your comment. My issue isn't that you consider my judgment of the character unfair but that you lectured me on my preference of the game. If you think having a character like her adds more colour to the game, that's good for you. Why would you try to convince me of the same? You told me to "dislike her all you want" but also " dont expect every character in a story to not have a life". This was condescending. I didn't ask for your opinion in my original post, rather I only mentioned that this game isn't for me. Having a character like her in a harem game is an instant turn off for me. So, I am happy that you appreciate this aspect of the game just don't expect everyone else to share the same feeling. And yes she is definitely, exactly one of those characters from manhwas.

Reactions: LegendKing23

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Pixeldrain still triggers a malware alert; Gofile doesn't, but it's so slow it'll take more than 4 hours to download the compressed version vs. NOPY for the full-size file at about 12 minutes.

PLEASE use NOPY or Workupload in addition to these two?
Added Workupload mirror, nopy is still invite only.

virustotal results of pixeldrain pc link and pc .exe:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I had to add the line "define d = Character ("Danielle")" no quotations to script . rpy in the appropriate spot to avoid errors where Danielle was not defined. ymmv, haven't checked past comments yet so ignore if this already taken care of.

The whole scene could be written a bit better, like the character not stating her name right off the bat during introductions.

Sjohn99

Sep 23, 2019
Anyone know what is used to create these renders/animations? Looking to learn how to make them.
Thanks

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Interesting thread.
Great Art.
Does the girl x girl count as Lesbian/NTR/Sharing..
I will have to play and see for myself.

Maybe the Dev (or Mods, whoever controls it) should put the girl x girl renders in the screenshots of the game on page 1? It might help tamp down a bunch of the discussion about it. Also would give players a better example of what to expect from the game in terms of range or content.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes