Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
New to the game. Just passed Nina sex (leading to her in the wheelchair) and I have no idea what the story or dialogue is telling me. I might just be tired though.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
and Triss is Waifu material :love:
Well Triss used to be one of my faves, she has been steadily losing points last few updates though by forcing things without communicating first with Mc about them, where her and other girls leaving MC alone for days does not help.

Now I get someone might want some alone times when has some doubts, but that is also a time to communicate and lately they and especially Triss make all kinds of decisions without even a heads up with Mc in advance if he agrees or his opinions about it and you just are too much expected to just agree like a horndog after being confronted with a fait accompli without any prior consultation. My personal opinion.

Edit: Relations are about communication and what both want, lately though everyone assumes they just know best and forces Mc in a situation where he can only say yes or no. Same that Triss had started a relation with Mc, now that does not mean she can't have a lesbo scene/relation with Kiara. Some communication with Mc and his feelings and wants about it would be nice prior. That does not mean there has to be player choice, if needed for story that can be an automatic yes. Just some care shown for fact MC is also a human and might have other opinions. What if he really would have liked to take v-card of sisters alone with them so could fully concentrate on just her and a romantic time before?

Well MC never had a say or opinion asked even before being confronted with the situation where he could comply or walk away. Same with that femdom scene with Triss, that is one thing that irked me most about it. MC is more treated as a walking dick that is supposed to agree to everything they choose as a person they are in a relation with, it is all about they want and no communication about what we want since that talk with Triss outside on those steps when they decided they want a relationship.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
oh man....now you did it with the new update....too much drama and confusion(uuhhhh the man in the shadows) damages only the story....but i know that like all the other dev´s you do what you like....but only the start of this new update was enough and i stoped playing....please dont try to top the drama with more drama,that shows only lack of story and becomes stressing....so, please don´t....i wait some time and try again but at the moment, nahhhhhh....wish you good luck

Reactions: juan palote

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Walkthrough Mod for This is not Heaven v0.12 (only for English part)
The Warehouse
Just to let you know you did not name the files Ver011.rpy and Ver012.rpy correctly. They should be called Ver0,11.rpy and Ver0,12.rpy

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Played till MC went to confront Triss about her drunk mumbling about their game and seeing mc's dick.
There's one big inconsistency I noticed. The tribe mc lived with had one girl same age as mc. And mc said in the beginning she didn't even acknowledge his existence. But later talking to mom he says she was really nice and joy to talk with. But only that she rejected mc. I don't think rejecting someone's proposal is denying their existence.
And Hahaha( laughing words) are used too losely. Like everyone laughs every other sentence.
Little sister was supposed to be this sweet innocent girl and triss is supposed to be the brash prankster. But enters Lil sis and she calls mom 'deaf bitch' without any reason. And she acts like the brash one while triss seemed more like the sweet one.
English could use more work. For example, MC says and I quote,"I don't remember a glass water." What does that even mean. Dialogues isn't necessarily bad but could use little bit work. There's some typos here and there.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Quote:
Nota: La idea es que ella tenga bipolaridad, ella al ver al MC le recuerda lo que vivió Jill, y aunque ella no quiera, ella sigue culpando al MC.

Note: The idea is that she has bipolarity, when she sees the MC it reminds her of what Jill went through, and even if she doesn't want to, she continues to blame the MC.

Dev. Remove that shit from the game if u have no idea what the fuck are you talking about!
Bipolar is serious and not to be used as joke to explain things like you did.

Use words like major trauma if u must.

P.S
Bipolar disorder is not something you can catch on the fly in your 60's like your character!

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone else have issues with the .12 update? Still stops at the same place with the ending message for .11 for me. Tried redownloading/etc a few times but had no luck

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone else have issues with the .12 update? Still stops at the same place with the ending message for .11 for me. Tried redownloading/etc a few times but had no luck
Most of the time that happens it is either a wrong patch or mod, an older version as that of the update. Can also be a save problem. Tried an older save from an update back to see if that works? I had no problem to play the latest update that contained a lot of Lila content.

Thanks for that dev and also at least a scene where Triss found out her behavior was serious hurting MC. Pity that did not extend to Jill and Kiara as well, that even if they may need some time for themselves which is understandable, they are not the only ones affected by that and how they deal with it also affects MC and the way they deal with it by completely shutting him out is more like punishing MC as caring about him. Though Mc could have said/shown he loved them once or twice more often as staying silent at wrong moment to possibly ease things a bit.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Made little mod to make it little bit immersive
+Some characters have colored names and portraits
Its just quick and dirty mod, didn't want to spend too much time. Developer could probably do better job with portraits , since he has actual models i used photoshop

mod.jpg

Characters made:
Alison
Zoe
Nina
Triss
Mom
Lila
Kiara
MC

It is made with "family" in mind. Edit names per desire.

You will also need to add this line to next talked text in order to add info to save file, replace MCNAME with your name and other names as desired

Code:
$ q = Character("MCNAME", color="#5342f4" , image="MC" )
$ qq = Character("MCNAME", color="#5342f4" , image="MC" )
$ j = Character("Mom", color="#fcba03" , image="Mom" )
$ t = Character("Triss", color="#fc4a03" , image="Triss" )
$ k = Character("Kiara", color="#fc03ca" , image="Kiara" )
$ l = Character("Lila", color="#03fcb1" , image="Lila" )
$ n = Character("Nina", color="#a8328b" , image="Nina" )
$ Zoe = Character("Zoe", color="#e30505" , image="Zoe" )

Reactions: Dalurker

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Quote:
Nota: La idea es que ella tenga bipolaridad, ella al ver al MC le recuerda lo que vivió Jill, y aunque ella no quiera, ella sigue culpando al MC.

Note: The idea is that she has bipolarity, when she sees the MC it reminds her of what Jill went through, and even if she doesn't want to, she continues to blame the MC.

Dev. Remove that shit from the game if u have no idea what the fuck are you talking about!
Bipolar is serious and not to be used as joke to explain things like you did.

Use words like major trauma if u must.

P.S
Bipolar disorder is not something you can catch on the fly in your 60's like your character!
Hello.

First of all, that is a fragment that was left in the code to explain the behavior of a character. Unfortunately there is no other word that better explains the behavior of that character.

On the other hand, limit yourself to playing the game, reading the code of a game that is created by someone else, it is finding notes out of context and unintelligible to someone outside the circle of creation.

If you want to create a mod for the game so it can be more immersive, I appreciate it! But do not use phrases that you find there to insult me, since like those, there will be several, since many times I forget to delete some "Notes".

I'm sorry if I answered you in a mean aggressive way, but you could have used another method to show your discomfort to that note. Maybe saying, "Hey, I found this note, you might want to delete it."

This discussion ended here. If you want to reply to me, you can send me a private message.

Made little mod to make it little bit immersive
+Some characters have colored names and portraits
Its just quick and dirty mod, didn't want to spend too much time. Developer could probably do better job with portraits , since he has actual models i used photoshop

View attachment 1249252

Characters made:
Alison
Zoe
Nina
Triss
Mom
Lila
Kiara
MC

It is made with "family" in mind. Edit names per desire.

You will also need to add this line to next talked text in order to add info to save file, replace MCNAME with your name and other names as desired

Code:
$ q = Character("MCNAME", color="#5342f4" , image="MC" )
$ qq = Character("MCNAME", color="#5342f4" , image="MC" )
$ j = Character("Mom", color="#fcba03" , image="Mom" )
$ t = Character("Triss", color="#fc4a03" , image="Triss" )
$ k = Character("Kiara", color="#fc03ca" , image="Kiara" )
$ l = Character("Lila", color="#03fcb1" , image="Lila" )
$ n = Character("Nina", color="#a8328b" , image="Nina" )
$ Zoe = Character("Zoe", color="#e30505" , image="Zoe" )
Thanks for creating this mod! I'll take a look at it later.

If you only used "q" to refer to MC, you are going to have problems with the latest updates.

Greetings!

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Hello.

First of all, that is a fragment that was left in the code to explain the behavior of a character. Unfortunately there is no other word that better explains the behavior of that character.

On the other hand, limit yourself to playing the game, reading the code of a game that is created by someone else, it is finding notes out of context and unintelligible to someone outside the circle of creation.

If you want to create a mod for the game so it can be more immersive, I appreciate it! But do not use phrases that you find there to insult me, since like those, there will be several, since many times I forget to delete some "Notes".

I'm sorry if I answered you in a mean aggressive way, but you could have used another method to show your discomfort to that note. Maybe saying, "Hey, I found this note, you might want to delete it."

This discussion ended here. If you want to reply to me, you can send me a private message.

Thanks for creating this mod! I'll take a look at it later.

If you only used "q" to refer to MC, you are going to have problems with the latest updates.

Greetings!
I live with person who has Bipolar disorder and it was quite insulting to me to hear that some game uses it to explain trivial things. I had to go through extensive medical tutoring on just how to behave and what to say and what not to say when i talk. Just a single wrong word can trigger change in behavior , going to extremes. On top of that person has to be medicated almost all the time.

P.S
its not just notes, this are MC's words
Quote:
q "(Clearly you can tell that she has some MAJOR bipolar changes, but, I guess over time she will get better.)"

Last edited:

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Ok i am half though episode 10, update 10 or what ever u wanna call it.
I read that dev wrote that he didn't get much of support for the game.
So i thought i might put some of my thoughts on game.

-MC has no likable personality at all. As if he just fall from tree and hit his head hard and as process lost his brain.

-Romance/lovable moments between mc and X/Y except for a few moments right before sex is non existant..

-English is damn bad. There were multiple lines of text where i simply ended up skipping , because text made absolutely no sense. I am not native english speaking person either, but this ..it was just bad.

-There was one moment , recent reading , that stuck in my mind , while talking to Tris
k "But from the message she sent me, it seems that Eli will go to Alison, and she will stay there for a few days..."
q "WHAT?!"
after reading that i was "oh boy..again with repeating.." 3rd time. But what's with caps.. it wasnt until couple sentences later i figured out that she was actually talking about Triss going to Alison not Eli , then it made sense..
I know that this is just small typo, but entire game is filled with similar mistakes on top with bad English..

-Lila.. her story was quite interesting , but instead of making it more about it , dev went and totally shut her story down and just went with occasional totally unnecessary "mysterious" talk with other "ghosts" w/e. Her story could be real flame that actually adds good reading material. She was likable character and there was a lot of moments where entire story could have good romance side which would really be turning point for the game.

-As of episode 9, MC started to stutter like dumbass. What should have been normal conversation , turned into stutter fest. Then it hit me that dev probably originally planed him to be some kind of femdom fetishist who dropped his balls and without manhood left in him he started to stutter... I can't explain it other way..

-Removal of Lila (her death?) in alley ? Did she die? was that it? what even happened?
Doesn't matter. What i wanted to say is that her removal hit me like someone cut one ball off... And then dragged story without her for ..2-3 -4? updates? it seemed like eternity at that point , story went downhil for me.
If it had to be done to make her realize some "sacrifice" that she is willing to do ..what ever , why drag it SO LONG?
Didn't mc spent 5 years in some cult? and learned some "shit" ? Well fuck perform that shit again and summon her again or what ever shit. Just dont drag game without her..

-Turn off scenes with fem-(shit)-dom
Seriously? Girl dresses up to die for and then "according to her internet research" man like that named shit above? Seriously
Thats first thing that virgin girl stumbles upon when googling how to seduce man??? Come on man..
You could have made insanely hot scenes where two of them would explore and tease each other till one loses its mind. And instead you went ..

-Eli
She looses her entire house? And all her saving due to excessive gambling and then imposes herself to Jill and Alison and forcibly adds her self to the house and MC's reaction to all of that is..? He doesn't want to get dragged into it.. Let them sort it out between them, turns back and leaves.. Da fuck..? What? Do you live there or are you just passing through?? ? Sit down and fucking hammer problem down...da hell is wrong with you..

-Richard...as i understood they were quite friendly? MC was suppose to be getting invite to his wedding. He had woman-future-to-be-wife and two kids and when MC heard that he was murdered in alley ... does nothing??? How about make a call at freaking least??? Offer sympathies/condolences . Ashole
You have 3 women in house and couple more on side , 4 on job which worked with him, arrange fcking something, There is a single woman with 2 children alone out there whos husband just died and was your friend. Hammer something out!

-I will stop here. As i had enough , moment with Kiara sealed it.

k "Did I scare you?"
q "No, I was surprised. Haha, what are you doing up at this time?"
k "Nothing, I couldn't sleep..."
q "Ah, I was about to go to sleep..."
scene 4186
k "Already? But-"
q "I'm a bit tired... I had a long day..."
scene 4187
k "But-"
q "Let's watch TV together another day, do you think?"
That's how cucks are born. No wonder he lost his balls.
Instead of saying things to melt the girl , like "i always have time for my little sis/girl,friend w/e even tho i am tired as dog , but lets not make it too long or i will fall asleep" he ended up totally shutting girl down. Totally dumbeffect.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2017
Could someone kindly remind me who the characters are in relation to the MC?

Who is who?

Haven't played this one in a while and kinda forgot.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes