Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Walkthrough Mod: This Is Not Heaven (Final Update 3)
Obs: remade mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)
- Highlight the best choices in green.
- Final Update 3

Download: MEGA - -
Please update for final update 4 + 5!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2MoshPit

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThisIsNotHeaven-FinalUpdate4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
searching "avoid" through this thread, confused me by some degree.

if i'm getting it correctly, if i dont want a kink like lesbian, footjob, polyamory and female domination i essentially need to remove the girls entire route?

or simply anyone i dont like forcing themselves on the mc or forced lesbian scenes so to say? they are not avoidable or is it easy to find and determine so?

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
does anyone have the download link for This Is Not Heaven [Final Update 2] i would like to see the deleted (bad) ending?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Was are good start with very cute models. I will keep my eyes open for the next update for sure.
Hmmm about 75% agreement, orange some terms I am not certain of: I don't know what multiple entails, other than someone else may pull some strings, like life I deal with things situationally. POV if female gives insight into the mysterious behavior of females I can read that book... Sandbox, I just look at is building my project on a MUD in space like the 3 real women subs I had in 2nd Life that I had contact outside of the game too... On the Red If I am cucking some other guy or girl ok an ego builder for me maybe, situational again. Sharing not likely but things can happen if I am borrowing someone elses dependent... like a loaner and haven't eliminated them from the story. Swing no thanks, Futa hell no, shota I was young with lots of fantasies about women that gave me special attention and training.... trans hell no again. Including hell no to transhumanist too.

I don't mind if others want those, but thanks but no thanks for me, and the risk of STD's goes up exponentially with the of outliers when numbers are not limited.

• Wow
Reactions: Macgamer

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Why does the current update file say "This_Is_Not_Heaven-Final-Update-3-pc" rather than what's stated in the thread title? Also, is there a way to actually get the actual 'Final Update 4' for the game?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Why does the current update file say "This_Is_Not_Heaven-Final-Update-3-pc" rather than what's stated in the thread title? Also, is there a way to actually get the actual 'Final Update 4' for the game?
Expand the "UPDATES" spoiler. You have to apply the Update 4 content to the Update 3 base (overwriting if prompted). Same with Update 5 when it comes out here, it has to be applied to an Update 3 that has already had Update 4 applied to it.

Harliqyn

Oct 3, 2017
nor will I download to see if you need to update the mod. title says update 4 but not out download continues update 3.

Installation:

FEATURES:
- Final Update 3

Download: MEGA -
The update is hidden under the update button, has Mega link to update 3 > 4

Reactions: fddsffds

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Why so many cam angles.... feels like it's a way to bloat the renders in order to create the estimated 'content'. Could be wrong tho.. who knows.

Bodycoach

Mar 31, 2020
nor will I download to see if you need to update the mod. title says update 4 but not out download continues update 3.

Installation:

FEATURES:
- Final Update 3

Installation:

FEATURES:
- Final Update 3

Title says Update 4 and that is true. Look under Downloads, there is a Point "UPDATES" SPOILER : Update 3 -> Update 4

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

This Is Not Heaven [Final Update 4] [Altered Vision] + Patched

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.thisisnotheaven

For disable incest, just open console and type persistent.patch_installed = False

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes