Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
I get this error every time I start up the game, I can ignore it and it lets me in the game, but it always shows me this from the beginning. Any solutions? I even tried the fix for spanish only and I still get the same error.
It's a typo in the mod. Just copy the Images directory to Image and it will avoid the error.
This would leave it with both an \game\ykr_mods_menu\images folder, and an \game\ykr_mods_menu\image folder.
If you just choose Ignore it will also continue to the game.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
I just started playing this VN and was wondering if the protagonist ever stops his whining any time soon? cuz right from the start he keeps whining over pretty much everything. also he's kinda stupid/impulsive too.
He's always a bit of an idiot, but it does get less annoying, IMO. I just finished Final v3, and it was pretty good. Worth a playthrough.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Altered Vision :

Hello everyone!

First of all I wanted to let you know that these last 10 days were a disaster, my dog was in serious condition, luckily now he is recovering, but these days I had to take good care of him, I have barely been able to sleep a few hours a day. (Parvovirus) I know that not all of us share the same feeling with animals, still I hope you understand.

But even so I have been working on this version, all the animations are already done, all that remains is to render them (It is the least difficult thing to do). What I'm trying to do is complete this entire version so that it includes the end of the Harem path, In case I see this getting delayed, I'll release the version with all the animations and then add the ending so you guys can enjoy it as soon as possible.

A big hug for all of you, sorry for the delay.

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Seeing as I am new here and didn't get any of the older updates, what exactly is this "Bad ending" that I seeing was removed?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Saw the gallery mode, and from what I could see I was able to get almost all the scenes. However one of the scenes I couldn't get was the one that some would consider NTR where Amy is screwing someone else in the office. Is that one possible to unlock, or is it just something that was planned to be added only to be removed?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
By final update, does it mean the game is near completion, or does it mean the final version of the current update? Ive seen it used multiple ways on this forum.

Dec 7, 2017
Walkthrough Mod: This Is Not Heaven (Final Update 3)
Obs: remade mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)
- Highlight the best choices in green.
- Final Update 3

Download: MEGA - -
Nice mod. Got an error on startup with the mod. Just need to change "image" to "images" in the "ykr_screens.rpy" file which is in the ykr_mods_menu folder.
All good now.

NotForMeHaha

Oct 16, 2019
I see one variable getting used a lot "persistent.patreon_patch" which is false in my game. What this variable means?

It is different from"persistent.patch_enable" variable just to be clarify.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I see one variable getting used a lot "persistent.patreon_patch" which is false in my game. What this variable means?

It is different from"persistent.patch_enable" variable just to be clarify.
It has been awhile since I've played this, but if both those are in the game...
First sounds like to enable content available only for patreons
Second sounds like content NOT allowed on Patreon

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Update from :

Hello everyone!

A few days ago I sent my patrons a private message reporting the status of the update and explaining why the update was delayed.

The update should have been for the 30th of the previous month or the first day of this month, but when I was putting the code I realized that I was missing animations that I thought I had done, I looked for them, and they were not, so, no, I hadn't done them.

There is no excuse for this, it was just my oversight, so sorry for not checking everything out. To give you an idea, the version had 80+ animations, and now it will have 130+, yes, I was missing a few.

Now yes, I'm finishing putting the code.

Sorry once again for the delay.

Stay tuned.

-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Update from :

Hello everyone!
Tomorrow the update should be published, sorry for the delay!
Changes since the last "status report".
images 160 -> 180+
animations 130+ -> 160+/-
-THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
=========================================================

Updates has been released on patreon.

1666044652026.png

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes