Punto

Jun 18, 2020
update coming soon!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Walkthrough Mod: This Is Not Heaven [Final Update 2]​
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)
- Highlight the best choices in green.
- Final Update 2

Download: MEGA -
Please update for Final Udate 3

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
a small bug on final update 3, i am playing in english. the scene changed suddenly too, was at the door then this line was on the couch then back at the door again with english.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I just downloaded update 3 and I don't know if I did something wrong or there is no new content... after the trio with Jill and Allison, it goes to the next morning, someone talking on black screen and "it will continue".

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I just downloaded update 3 and I don't know if I did something wrong or there is no new content... after the trio with Jill and Allison, it goes to the next morning, someone talking on black screen and "it will continue".
Hello !

You do not meet the requirements. You need to have a good relationship with Nina.

Greetings!

Reactions: sorco2003

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
a small bug on final update 3, i am playing in english. the scene changed suddenly too, was at the door then this line was on the couch then back at the door again with english.

Hello!

Thanks for your report! I just solved it, in the next version it will be applied!

Greetings!

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
when stafanie and sarah come into my room i can only select sarah stefanie is greyed out
Hello!

Depending on your past choices, one or the other will be enabled, instead if you were neutral with both, you can choose the one you like.

Greetings!

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Hello !

You do not meet the requirements. You need to have a good relationship with Nina.

Greetings!
Thanks! and Sorry for asking
What would it be like to have a good relationship with Nina? So far I have had every sexual encounter with her.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Exactly, in case after choosing the first option, the event still does not appear. Send me your "save", so I verify what is happening.
It keeps happening to me, here is the save, I started another run starting directly from 0.2 and it happens the same, maybe I have to start from scratch again.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
It keeps happening to me, here is the save, I started another run starting directly from 0.2 and it happens the same, maybe I have to start from scratch again.
Download this, unzip, paste and replace in the game folder. It was my mistake, this will fix it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, Greetings!

• Red Heart
Reactions: sorco2003

Zackaboy

Mar 10, 2018
1660600075771.png
I get this error every time I start up the game, I can ignore it and it lets me in the game, but it always shows me this from the beginning. Any solutions? I even tried the fix for spanish only and I still get the same error.

Reactions: namelessone22
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes