YuriYura

Sep 26, 2020
Why is the title update 5 but all the links update 3 from last year?
No one bothered to upload a full update 5?
You have the update patches tho :unsure:

on a side note deleting the images and clips from the infinite loop doesnt seem to work...

Last edited:
Reactions: JojodoLolo

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
this is the part of the code where it looks like dev wants a timed response setup (from update2.rpy), but instead i just get infinite looping. anyone have any ideas what to fix? or maybe just take the timer part out?

j "... What do you say? Would you like to have a child with me?"
hide movie
scene 7893
stop movie
play movie ("images/Updates/7946.webm")
show movie
mc "I— I— HMF— I-I CAN'T STAND—"
$ timer_range = 0
$ timer_jump = 0
$ time = 3
$ timer_range = 3
$ timer_jump = 'SHJI' #No choice Son Jill
show screen countdown
menu:

EDIT: thanks said999 . you literally posted that right as i posted this. xD that worked

Last edited:
Reactions: said999

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I'm not sure if anyone else is getting black screen missing images errors with the episode 5 update... I'm getting them right after the last choice was made in the first image. All screens after that point are black screens with (red text) missing image errors.

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sure...no problem, meanwhile: i meant for games and other content

in real life i bust my ass off like a normal person
Yes but the dev needs to pay for those things, if all devs ever receive is feedback, we'll have way less games. The people who can and are willing to pay are a huge part of why we can enjoy these games. Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yes but the dev needs to pay for those things, if all devs ever receive is feedback, we'll have way less games. The people who can and are willing to pay are a huge part of why we can enjoy these games. Never look a gift horse in the mouth.
i look in that horse's mouth...last time i heard of a gifted horse, there were soldiers inside it(Trojan Horse) and in case you didn't notice, the game has a fair share of negative reviews for a bunch of solid good reasons

also MY money i decide WHO to give them: If devs want money they either get good or pray for people with low standards/expectations

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
i look in that horse's mouth...last time i heard of a gifted horse, there were soldiers inside it(Trojan Horse) and in case you didn't notice, the game has a fair share of negative reviews for a bunch of solid good reasons

also MY money i decide WHO to give them: If devs want money they either get good or pray for people with low standards/expectations
I'm not saying you should pay, just don't question those who do.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone got an English save at the end of final update 4 mine are corrupted .

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Read the dev notes, please
I have read the dev notes and my saves are backed up however they are from 2021 and i don't think they are compatible with the latest version why i was asking if anyone had a save at the end of the last update in English as i would rather not start again

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes