May 27, 2017
Walkthrough Mod: This Is Not Heaven (Final Update 5)
Update mods "update 5".

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)
- Highlight the best choices in green.
- Final Update 3 + Final Update 4
- Highlight in White color, does not affect story.
- Final Update 5
- Reminder: I'm not a dev. (Update 5 = little code change)

Mod Final Update 3: - - MEGA

Mod Final Update 4: - - MEGA

Mod Final Update 5: - - MEGA
Hey, thanks for the mod! Just wanted to let you know, that the Update2.rpy file has a bug which causes multiple scenes to loop infinitely, effectively hard-locking the game in that scene. A fix for this was mentioned in the comments, which does remedy the issue, but applying that fix and then using your mod (while also making the same changes in your mod's file) seems to cause the scene to infinitely loop again. Only way around is to make the changes in Update2.rpy file and not use your mod. Please make the appropriate bug fixes if possible, obviously whenever you have free time. Again, thanks for your work!

May 27, 2017
Looks like the "Harem Ending" is still not completed. The game ends after MC has sex with his harem members one by one and at the end with Kiara, we're hit with a "To be continued". Many sub-plot are still left unresolved, mainly Carol and her betrayal, also no word of any of the other office girls (Amy especially), and Lila is still missing, also what's up with Stefanie?

The whole sub-plot of the ghost ancestor and the other spectral characters is really confusing, couldn't make any sense of it. I came for a decent plot & some hot family action, but left slightly disappointed with a half-chub, and more puzzled than before I began this journey. I really hope all these loose-ends are tied up and make some semblance of sense at the end.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Man I wish the MC wasn't such a...something. It's hard to sum it up in a single word. On the one hand I want to say forgiving, because he sure does forgive a lot of shit, but on the other hand passive, or even pussy, is also an appropriate word. Half of the crap the MC forgives is shit that he shouldn't even be taking seriously. I'm out of shape, not fat, but certainly not built as well as the MC and I wouldn't be worried about any of the constant threats of violence spewed against him if I was in his place. Like yeah, I believe that this 100 lb, unarmed woman is gonna put me in a bodybag. Totally. I'd be worried more about the bullshit Sarah pulls on us than any of the threats of violence (back to the forgiving thing). And then there's Triss, who keeps spewing to him the line "oh I care more about such and such relationship than I do my relationship with you", and Nina, who says Triss is super protective of the MC even though that has only ever been true once, when we were first introduced to Nina. Either Nina is wrong or Triss is trying, poorly, to play mind games with us. This is ofc just my personal opinion, but while I started off enjoying the game somewhat, it's turned into a slog with unlikeable characters that I don't want anything to do with (not that I have much to do with anyone anyways right now when 80% of the dialogue is "and time passed with nearly everyone ignoring MC" lmao).

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So I've messed around with some choices and I've firmly established that there's no refusing the sisters. Period. I can at the very least tell the mom to fuck off, I'm not interested anymore in at least one instance, so that's a plus, but it's still disheartening that the only way I can bring myself to play more of this game (and I've gone too far into it to drop it now) is by skipping everything Kiara (Bitch Hard), Jill (Bitch Hard 2: Bitch Harder), or Triss (Bitch Hard 3: Bitch with a Vengeance) related, either the few events I am allowed to skip with them or the text for everything else. But I have to give the dev credit for this: one of the Bitch Hard dialogues is absolutely hilarious.
The sheer fucking AUDACITY of that bitch. I almost gave her the name "A Good Day to Bitch Hard", completely skipping over 3 and 4, but I wanted the nicknames to be a joke so I had to keep her at Bitch Hard. The only stupid things MC has done in regards to women that I can recall, that she knows about, is letting basically everyone know that he was fucking everyone and not telling Bitch Hard and Bitch Hard 3: Bitch with a Vengeance to go jump on someone else's dick. Note: Yes, MC has done other stupid things in regards to women, but Bitch Hard doesn't know about those ones.
*Edit: OOF. "And next time, when a woman talks about her problems, she just wants you to listen to her, not that you want to solver her problems..." Well, damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess. If I had just listened without saying anything, she probably would've been pissed off that I wasn't paying attention to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fillup1209

Tiger0197

Nov 14, 2022
Guyz is there no audio in this game?

There's no music/voice or any other kind of audio.

Is there something wrong with the file i downloaded?

McBenji

Jan 25, 2022
Is it normal that when i merged all updates that it still shows Version 4 even tough I have installed Update 5?
1686302093605.png

kilogrm70

Mar 18, 2023
It seems that final update 5 is messed up. Whenever I download the update that's attached to this forum and install it, the game still shows it as update 4. Does anybody have a working copy of Update 5 for PC?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So I've messed around with some choices and I've firmly established that there's no refusing the sisters. Period. I can at the very least tell the mom to fuck off, I'm not interested anymore in at least one instance, so that's a plus, but it's still disheartening that the only way I can bring myself to play more of this game (and I've gone too far into it to drop it now) is by skipping everything Kiara (Bitch Hard), Jill (Bitch Hard 2: Bitch Harder), or Triss (Bitch Hard 3: Bitch with a Vengeance) related, either the few events I am allowed to skip with them or the text for everything else. But I have to give the dev credit for this: one of the Bitch Hard dialogues is absolutely hilarious.
The sheer fucking AUDACITY of that bitch. I almost gave her the name "A Good Day to Bitch Hard", completely skipping over 3 and 4, but I wanted the nicknames to be a joke so I had to keep her at Bitch Hard. The only stupid things MC has done in regards to women that I can recall, that she knows about, is letting basically everyone know that he was fucking everyone and not telling Bitch Hard and Bitch Hard 3: Bitch with a Vengeance to go jump on someone else's dick. Note: Yes, MC has done other stupid things in regards to women, but Bitch Hard doesn't know about those ones.
*Edit: OOF. "And next time, when a woman talks about her problems, she just wants you to listen to her, not that you want to solver her problems..." Well, damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess. If I had just listened without saying anything, she probably would've been pissed off that I wasn't paying attention to her.
While i think you are taking this a bit too seriously lol i do have to say that MC is a major fucking simp. Honestly that femdom scene with Triss was quite fitting for MC given how much of a fucking bitch that he is. The way that he allows these women to treat him it shows that MC is a weak limp dick(im calling MC a limp dick because i refuse to call him a pussy due to the fact that a vagina can shit out a human being) and that most of the women in this VN are straight up garbage.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Someone help me out here. The walkthrough mod highlights the choice to "Finish on her chest" while at the same time telling me that its reccomended to "Finish Inside". So which one is it then? Im trying to go for the harem ending fyi

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
FEATURES:
- Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)
- Highlight the best choices in green.
- Final Update 3 + Final Update 4
- Highlight in White color, does not affect story.
- Final Update 5
- Reminder: I'm not a dev. (Update 5 = little code change)
Sometimes it's a bit confusing.
As in this case (and it's not the only one), it highlights one choice but recommends the other.
Which is better to choose for the continuation of the game?
[EDIT]
The highlighted choice isn't even clickable.
[/EDIT]
Screenshot_20230612-201411_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
And then here, even if not specified, this sequence must be followed.
Screenshot_20230612-083247_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited:

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Sometimes it's a bit confusing.
As in this case (and it's not the only one), it highlights one choice but recommends the other.
Which is better to choose for the continuation of the game?
[EDIT]
The highlighted choice isn't even clickable.
[/EDIT]
View attachment 2692901
And then here, even if not specified, this sequence must be followed.
View attachment 2692905
Beyond the question of how the heck did you get the mod working, what is that specific sequence with whatsherface supposed to do?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Wtf was that. Did the writer forget the rules that he implemented in his story? I thought that a bond could not be forced and that a human had to give consent out of their own volition. But then that bitch in white comes in and basically ghost roofies MC and pretty much ghost rapes him. Listen I can get past the broken sometimes incoherent English but what I can't take is when the author breaks the rules of his own story. And then also what's the point of giving me the "option" to choose between Stefanie or that blonde girl but then force me to choose Stefanie regardless. Like why? I'm little a little irritated right now. This story is goofy but at least make it consistent.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes