Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Ok I've freshly downloaded the base game and updates 4 and 5. I've tried both with and without mods and I can not get past the scene where the MC's mom asks him to impregnate her. It always gets stuck in the animation with her.

How can I get past this?

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i have played final update 4, so i downloaded upgrade 4 -> 5 copied the update game folder and paste it to the game. When i start the game now it says still final update 4 in the main menu /bottom right.. did i do anything worng or did the Main Menu not get updated by any chance but the game will be nonetheless in update 5?

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Hope the stuff from the last couple comments gets fixed soon in what it takes to finish, I've also got the looping one.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of This Is Not Heaven Final 5 with yuk69 walkthrough mod and incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to Final Update 5

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
which one do i dl? can i dl update 3 and get the full game? can i dl update 5 and get full game? or do i have to dl update 3 then dl update 5? and if i have to dl them both are the seperate games or do i put updates 3-4 and 4-5 into the update 3 game?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
which one do i dl?
All of them, annoyingly.
can i dl update 3 and get the full game?
No.
can i dl update 5 and get full game?
No.
or do i have to dl update 3 then dl update 5?
No.
and if i have to dl them both are the seperate games or do i put updates 3-4 and 4-5 into the update 3 game?
So the way you actually do it is this:

Download Update 3 (which is a full game, but not the latest one)
Download Update 4 (which doesn't work by itself)
Download Update 5 (which also doesn't work by itself)
(if you want the WTMod, also download the Update 3 Mod, the Update 4 Mod, and the Update 5 Mod)

Install Update 3.
Unpack the Mod for Update 3 on top of the Update 3 files (if you want the game modded), overwriting as needed.
Unpack Update 4 on top of the Update 3 files, overwriting as needed.
Unpack the Mod for Update 4 on top of the Update 3 and 4 files (if you want the game modded), overwriting as needed.
Unpack Update 5 on top of the Update 3 and 4 files, overwriting as needed.
Unpack the Mod for Update 5 on top of the Update 3, 4, and 5 files (if you want the game modded), overwriting as needed.

This seems to be the most reliable for most people, though some are still reporting softlocks and loops on at least one choice. I wouldn't know, I gave up in disgust, dropped support, and am waiting for a true final update all-in-one without having to go through this rigmarole.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
All of them, annoyingly.

No.

No.

No.

So the way you actually do it is this:

Download Update 3 (which is a full game, but not the latest one)
Download Update 4 (which doesn't work by itself)
Download Update 5 (which also doesn't work by itself)
(if you want the WTMod, also download the Update 3 Mod, the Update 4 Mod, and the Update 5 Mod)

Install Update 3.
Unpack the Mod for Update 3 on top of the Update 3 files (if you want the game modded), overwriting as needed.
Unpack Update 4 on top of the Update 3 files, overwriting as needed.
Unpack the Mod for Update 4 on top of the Update 3 and 4 files (if you want the game modded), overwriting as needed.
Unpack Update 5 on top of the Update 3 and 4 files, overwriting as needed.
Unpack the Mod for Update 5 on top of the Update 3, 4, and 5 files (if you want the game modded), overwriting as needed.

This seems to be the most reliable for most people, though some are still reporting softlocks and loops on at least one choice. I wouldn't know, I gave up in disgust, dropped support, and am waiting for a true final update all-in-one without having to go through this rigmarole.
thank you for the reply, i was affriad of this being the case, sigh, ok ty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
nobody knows, the game is just that bad and incomplete...ask Jnx

and this is the dev's last message:
Is there any news from this dev on there discord?

Last post on patreon was March 31 and if there is no posting from the dev on discord then it looks like this maybe abandoned.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes