• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
thanks for the info, but OMG why is it so complicated? and why were the updates put under 'spoiler' and why would we even look in there for updates?
Because it very clearly says updates? Like, you're very correct that it's needlessly complicated, but the updates is very clearly labeled.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
that's why you should be vague...but yes happened to me A LOT some devs even send me DMs where they demand to raise my rating because [insert unreasonable justification] the worst case was a dev who demanded to raise my rating because "only the first part of the game is bad but the second(which is not included and you must download a second game to play it) is so much better(spoiler: it wasn't)"

but back on THIS game(we're ot-ing a bit)...it's a sad disappointment and i can't believe people like it...
Thinking here... isn't that kinda... y'know a form of harassment?

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
It's such a shame the dev couldn't finish it.
He was the first patreon I actually subscribed to and I really wanted to see the end of this.

Reactions: Boldano

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You know. That would have been nice to know late 2021 when I became a patreon and the story was evolving.

Ah well, it's on the list of things to do when I get the time-machine.
welcome to the club then...

You may be here since 2018 but remember: positive reviews with no mentions of flaws are written by those who fapped, negative reviews with pros and cons are actually the ones that people should take seriously

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
welcome to the club then...

You may be here since 2018 but remember: positive reviews with no mentions of flaws are written by those who fapped, negative reviews with pros and cons are actually the ones that people should take seriously
So is this really dead? Or is it one of those false positives?

Just out of curiosity, in general 3 months is not much.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So is this really dead? Or is it one of those false positives?

Just out of curiosity, in general 3 months is not much.
check the patreon, he literally said "a relative of mine's health got bad and i must help them, here the rest of the plot" and attached a file

I can safely say that the project is dead until someone else makes the last few updates

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
check the patreon, he literally said "a relative of mine's health got bad and i must help them, here the rest of the plot" and attached a file

I can safely say that the project is dead until someone else makes the last few updates
Bummer but understandable. Life do be a bitch sometimes.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hey, at least he gave everyone the script, right? That's way more than most of these chuckleheads do :rolleyes:
up to whoever wants to take this pile of hot garbage...but if they want to make things properly, they would clean up at least half of the game before even touching the "new content", like removing those old announcements about polls or taking breaks, maybe twist a little the plot

Jacksondude

May 15, 2023
There is Patch.rpy in both Incest patch and walkthrough mod update 3, which one I should overwrite to make them work properly?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes