Harliqyn

Oct 3, 2017
So not as abandoned as the rumors led us to believe. Helps if I read the date......

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If news from a year ago pleases you then sure.....
Well'p how about today :D

First of all, I'm sorry for disappearing for so long... As some of you may know, I've been dealing with some issues... I've been and still am taking care of a close person who has depression, if anyone is familiar with that, they'll know how challenging it can be... For a while, it was really tough, and there came a point where I just forgot about almost everything, I was very overwhelmed... So I apologize. Fortunately, things are improving, I don't want to make too much of a fuss about it, it's my problem, but well, I just wanted to inform you all.

On another note, I wanted to finish TINH, but my computer had a problem, I took it to be fixed, and without asking me, they formatted it, I lost everything, if I'm not mistaken, the only thing I have is the characters' backup in the cloud, and I wanted to ask you, would you like me to create an ending? Obviously, it's impossible for me to recreate everything, since I don't have the maps, nothing, but maybe with what I had planned, I could do some scenes, or perhaps you would just like to read how the ending would have been.

Once again, I'm sorry.

I hope you all have a good day.

Best regards!

Reactions: AlterdStates7

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hello everyone. :)

Glad to see you are okay!
Sorry about your loved one and your computer. I hope you can see about making sure the characters are good for an ending but take your time, you being back and enjoying what you do is what matters. We've waited a year, a few more months wont hurt us.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
Hello everyone. :)

So glad you actually wanting to give this a ending but before that you should sue the repair shop for formatting without consent, it is also the reason i dont trust these repair shops and if im forced to go to them i always backup or just remove the main memory drive so there are no chances of me losing any of my files. Only complete ametures think that formatting the whole disk fixes things

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Sorry guys.
Shit happens unfortunately, also no devs around here that might still have the full package you used before on their hard drives? Maybe if did a request thread you could get one to help that also used HS 1. Anyway thanks for an enjoyable game overall. :)

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes