SoftheW

May 26, 2020
PROBLEM. Game crash during final update 5.

Played on Android 10 and 11.
The pc version with Joiplay, with and without the mod; the Anrroid port with the mod (didn't find a port without it).

With the mod at the beginning of the orgy where you have to choose whether to start with jill or Allison:
-if I choose Jill freeze immediately at the very first renders after the choice.
-if I choose Allison it gives me an error at the same point.

Without the mod, the sex scene only with Jill (where she tells him she wants a child) remains stuck (without being able to do anything, not even enter the menu) at the animation after the 2 sequences of choosing the CAMs.

I can't continue and finish the update.

Does anyone else have this problem?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
If you follow the order like in the picture you have sex with the girl, otherwise not.
Well yes, but actually no. You don't have to follow that order of questions to have sex with her. I always ask questions from top down and I was able to have sex with her no problem.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
This Is Not Heaven...no fucking way man

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Well yes, but actually no. You don't have to follow that order of questions to have sex with her. I always ask questions from top down and I was able to have sex with her no problem.
I don't know... if I ask the top for first the MC doesn't fuck her.:unsure:
How were you able to get the mod working tho?
I didn't do anything in particular. Just to clarify, did you install all 3 mod updates?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I don't know... if I ask the top for first the MC doesn't fuck her.:unsure:

I didn't do anything in particular. Just to clarify, did you install all 3 mod updates?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that no, neither I nor him had downloaded/installed all 3 mod updates. Because no sane person would do that when "Mod Final Update [number]" means it should only apply to that version of the game.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that no, neither I nor him had downloaded/installed all 3 mod updates. Because no sane person would do that when "Mod Final Update [number]" means it should only apply to that version of the game.
I really think you need all 3. Try it

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
To properly install this with the mods, you do this, overwriting files when requested in each case:

Install full game (Update 3)
Install mod for Update 3 (~3 MB file)
Install Update 4 of game
Install mod for Update 4 (~700 KB file)
Install Update 5 of game
Install mod for Update 5 (~800 KB file)

Just looking at the mod file sizes should tell you that you do in fact need to install all of them when going through this update flow.

Personally, I have not played U4 or U5, and don't think it's worth it in its current form. Better to just wait until the actual final all-in-one release.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
To properly install this with the mods, you do this, overwriting files when requested in each case:

Install full game (Update 3)
Install mod for Update 3 (~3 MB file)
Install Update 4 of game
Install mod for Update 4 (~700 KB file)
Install Update 5 of game
Install mod for Update 5 (~800 KB file)

Just looking at the mod file sizes should tell you that you do in fact need to install all of them when going through this update flow.

Personally, I have not played U4 or U5, and don't think it's worth it in its current form. Better to just wait until the actual final all-in-one release.
You do realize that looking at mod file sizes tell us nothing unless we'd dl'ed all three of them, right? Which, specifically for someone coming in at U5, would be an insane thing to do. But at least now I know I might have to be insane when the real final update happens.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Always wanted to play this one but each time I revisit this post there are always comment saying to wait until these final updates are finished and released in one. Is the advice still to wait this one out?

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
PROBLEM. Game crash during final update 5.

Played on Android 10 and 11.
The pc version with Joiplay, with and without the mod; the Anrroid port with the mod (didn't find a port without it).

With the mod at the beginning of the orgy where you have to choose whether to start with jill or Allison:
-if I choose Jill freeze immediately at the very first renders after the choice.
-if I choose Allison it gives me an error at the same point.

Without the mod, the sex scene only with Jill (where she tells him she wants a child) remains stuck (without being able to do anything, not even enter the menu) at the animation after the 2 sequences of choosing the CAMs.

I can't continue and finish the update.

Does anyone else have this problem?
yes same with pc version.just goes on and on after mom ask him if he wants a child with her.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Update2.rpy", line 5664, in script
show screen countdown
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 548, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen countdown is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
show screen countdown
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1131, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Final-Update-4
Mon Jun 19 17:53:09 2023
just loops with jill saying she wants a child with mc.uninstalled and reienstalled just the same.?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Yup you are right, the thought never occurred to me to download all 3 mods in a row.

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
show screen countdown

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
show screen countdown
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1131, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Final-Update-4
Mon Jun 19 17:53:09 2023
just loops with jill saying she wants a child with mc.uninstalled and reienstalled just the same.?
cut out the lines over 5664 all time lines and the game go so far. but don't cut out the show movie line.

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
Walkthrough Mod: This Is Not Heaven (Final Update 5)
Update mods "update 5".

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)
- Highlight the best choices in green.
- Final Update 3 + Final Update 4
- Highlight in White color, does not affect story.
- Final Update 5
- Reminder: I'm not a dev. (Update 5 = little code change)

Mod Final Update 3: - - MEGA

Mod Final Update 4: - - MEGA

Mod Final Update 5: - - MEGA

When I updated this for the new version it is no longer highlighting my choices in green, is this because the choice doesn't matter? or is it just broken?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
When I updated this for the new version it is no longer highlighting my choices in green, is this because the choice doesn't matter? or is it just broken?
Did you download and install all 3 of the mods? Because for some reason you have to do this: dl update 3 (base game), dl mod 3+install, dl update 4+install, dl mod 4+install, dl update 5+install, dl mod 5+install

Reactions: Fauxkiss

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
Is it just me or is the Amy scene missing entirely? I feel like a bunch was completely skipped and I don't know why. Also tried to do a new playthrough and get completely stuck when talking to Nina after asking her out on a date and talking to her in your house....feels like a bunch of stuff got shuffled around.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes