kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Sorry if this has already been answered - I've checked the messages from the last few days - but is there now a working version of the game with both the final updates? I tried downloading the game plus the two updates, installing v4 and then v5, and it crashed - I didn't even get to the menu screen.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Sorry if this has already been answered - I've checked the messages from the last few days - but is there now a working version of the game with both the final updates? I tried downloading the game plus the two updates, installing v4 and then v5, and it crashed - I didn't even get to the menu screen.
You can just ignore the error when you open up the game.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Femdom mentioned here
brave_oIJ8HHKsHa.png
But not here
brave_112PGpL0zt.png
Whoever tags threads should stop throwing tags at the slightest mention of a kink, the amount of games tagged with femdom that barely have any femdom in them is crazy.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Hello I'm a little confused on how to download this game.

Do I download episode 3, play through its entirety, then download episode 4, overrite it, and then the same for episode 5?

Or do I download episode 3, overrite it with episode 4, and then that with episode 5?

Thanks in advance.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Hello I'm a little confused on how to download this game.

Do I download episode 3, play through its entirety, then download episode 4, overrite it, and then the same for episode 5?

Or do I download episode 3, overrite it with episode 4, and then that with episode 5?

Thanks in advance.
I had the v0.3 still on my drive ... I downloaded the v0.4 and v0.5 updates and just unzipped them into the v0.3 folder ... I had no problem at all playing from my last saved point ...
And just to be sure, I also tried earlier saves from the beginning of the game and they worked fine. I tested this because the v0.3 was around 2GB and after putting the v0.4 & v0.5 updates in the game folder it shrinked significantly in size :unsure:

Disco22

Aug 28, 2020
I downloaded the walktrough mod but it doesn't show me what options I should pick, is this normal for the beginning of the game? (im at the date with Nina)
I know the right answers have been pretty straight forward up to this point but I just want to make sure the mod is actually working.

Kame_Sennin

Oct 13, 2019
I downloaded the walktrough mod but it doesn't show me what options I should pick, is this normal for the beginning of the game? (im at the date with Nina)
I know the right answers have been pretty straight forward up to this point but I just want to make sure the mod is actually working.
Yeah, it didn't work for me either

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
man, the further and further i get into this game, the more confused i am and the less agency i feel like i have, to the point where the girls are becoming the main characters. even the dead ones.

this is rough. not to mention the typos and weird grammar that makes me do a double take every 4-5 lines.

Reactions: Drakenite and Aelth
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes