Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
no you just don´t see that scene
But do you lose all scene's with Triss? She was my favorite in the game but I don't want her to be a Dom. That's the reason this update has been sitting in my to be played since it was released. If you lose Triss, I'll probably stop playing.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
But do you lose all scene's with Triss? She was my favorite in the game but I don't want her to be a Dom. That's the reason this update has been sitting in my to be played since it was released. If you lose Triss, I'll probably stop playing.
even if you watch the scene triss doesn´t becomes a dom. it was just a thing she wanted to try because she read in the internet that guys like that. and no you don´t loose triss because you don´t wan´t to watch that scene.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Hi!

That choice only affects that scene, if you decide not to see it, then in the next update (0.11) you will have a scene in compensation.

Reactions: Spiderfox

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You do not lose her, you lose the scene if say no, She wants to sleep alone, but somehow does sleep with you so you can get caught by younger sis. She leaves a message on your phone next day all is more or less good and avoids you for a few days with younger sister till end update, where a surprise for next update is waiting.

I do not really like the scene myself, since do not think it fits her characer as portrayed nor was built up well (Now if you had chosen to let Eli be on top with MC and Triss would have watched that it might have made some slight sense). It is pretty light femdom though overall by someone who does not has the first clue about being a dom and just a one time thing. Even if stupidly humiliating and if she had done that to me I would have slapped her back and walked out even if had decided to let her play dom a bit and it would have immediately been the last time. :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It makes her adorable. She doesn't become a mistress overnight lol the scene is so damn cute. If you are her fan and miss it I feel sad for you. Truly adorable

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
It makes her adorable. She doesn't become a mistress overnight lol the scene is so damn cute. If you are her fan and miss it I feel sad for you. Truly adorable
Maybe Dev will give us two different options for Triss because most people's favorite character.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Maybe Dev will give us two different options for Triss because most people's favorite character.
You can ask. No clue. But the scene is not really a domination scene. It's what a young woman with lil knowledge thinks would be domination role play. And again it's fucking cute as hell.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You can ask. No clue. But the scene is not really a domination scene. It's what a young woman with lil knowledge thinks would be domination role play. And again it's fucking cute as hell.
Have to disagree here, to me it was cringe as fuck and a great letdown as a Triss lover after the cliffhanger off last version. I tried it out even if found it weird a scene like that was there with her that did not fit and went back to the, not on my body choice as soon as possible. Which was not great either, but at least a lot better as that cringe scene and phone message next day saved it a bit.

Think dev said a page or so back in this thread in next update there will be a Triss scene for those who passed up on the light femdom scene.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Have to disagree here, to me it was cringe as fuck and a great letdown as a Triss lover after the cliffhanger off last version. I tried it out even if found it weird a scene like that was there with her that did not fit and went back to the, not on my body choice as soon as possible. Which was not great either, but at least a lot better as that cringe scene and phone message next day saved it a bit.

Think dev said a page or so back in this thread in next update there will be a Triss scene for those who passed up on the light femdom scene.
Wow, well your cringe is my adorable. It's all good. I would love more scenes with triss she is fun so If true i will play again and turn it down to see the alternate scene.

Nancy is my favorite character but truly to me there is no bad LI in this.

Reactions: DA22

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I made request in the GFX Request Thread for some signature images for the game and Seathan produced these amazing images for all of us! Let's help Altered Vision spread the word about his fantastic game by adding these to our sigs and linking back to this thread.

I requested a sig image for each of the top 4 girls in the poll on this thread, since those are the most popular girls according to the users. If anyone would like a sig for any of the other characters, then I'd recommend making a request in the GFX thread I linked above. We have some very talented GFX artists in the community who do fantastic work and generously volunteer their time to make these. Here's a link to my original request if you want an idea of how to make a request.

Once again, my thanks to Seathan for these images and I hope you all enjoy!

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1192773_TINH_1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1194207_TINH_2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1195098_TINH_3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1196334_TINH_4.gif

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For now Lila isn't liking me too much. I don't know if her masturbation scenes (and the previous teasing to arrousal the MC) are a recurring thing, but I've already seen 3 and they're starting to annoy me. These kind of scenes bore me (and lesbian scenes, among others). At the moment, Lila is killing my interest in the game. Are these situations going to be a constant throughout the game?
On the other hand, I don't know if the scenes you can do while the MC's mother sleeps are relevant to her story. In any case, I have no intention of doing them.

I played further and I understand her now. She explained what she want. She will not become one of my favorite women for sure, she only uses MC because she only cares about sex.
I prefer being in a relationship. :D
I'm not interested in having any sex scenes with her. Is that possible? If not that will surely annoy me quite a bit.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i only need to know what happen with lila.she disapear of the game :cry:
According to sources her hand appeared in the last update. But yeah while I'm not missing her as much as Nina, I do miss her. Her whole body I mean, a hand has never been enough for me.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is Jill really intended by the DEV to become MC's mom (biological) ? or someone just made an Incest patch mod in the OP to alter the script?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes