Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Damn this game is good and it just got better with updates and THE SCENE WITH ZOE MAN THAT WAS FCKING HOT the fluid animation and the renders are amazing dev keep up the awesome work.

Reactions: Altered Vision

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
Walkthrough Mod: This Is Not Heaven (Final Update 5)
Update mods "update 5".

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)
- Highlight the best choices in green.
- Final Update 3 + Final Update 4
- Highlight in White color, does not affect story.
- Final Update 5
- Reminder: I'm not a dev. (Update 5 = little code change)

Mod Final Update 3: - -

Mod Final Update 4: - -

Mod Final Update 5: - -

Last edited:

damupoohbear

Feb 14, 2019
ah so when are the incest and walkthrought mods getting updates ????
Incest patch is updated as far as I can tell (Has a clause for one of the scenes in the newest update)

Walkthrough patch I have no idea on, person that usually does it has been MIA over 2 weeks
Walkthrough needs tweaked as well, as you miss a short scene with Jill in 14 part 2 based on what you choose at some point during a scene with her in 14 part 1 that has no highlighted choice despite having a flag attached, and makes me wonder if scenes were missed prior to this for the same reason

I have no idea how to make a walkthrough mod, so here are the correct choices according to the script file (Or, at least, things that don't give negative points and give positive points)

New walkthrough mod was updated/posted as I was writing this and a quick check says the aforementioned Jill scene is now marked so you get the new scene

Walkthrough Mod: This is not Heaven v0.14 Part 2 (English)
MEGA - -

Reactions: JagHond

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Walkthrough Mod: This is not Heaven v0.14 Part 2 (English)
MEGA - -
Thank you for the mod but why does it suggest that I be mad at Lila? The "I guess so" option his highlighted for that choice.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I didn't see this scene, I could send a print, so I can change the code.
I was just wondering if there was a hidden reason this option is highlighted, because she leaves upset with this option but the other option makes her happy.

So this was a mistake and you should click the "Maybe it would bother me a little, but I think I would not be angry..." option?

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
I was just wondering if there was a hidden reason this option is highlighted, because she leaves upset with this option but the other option makes her happy.

So this was a mistake and you should click the "Maybe it would bother me a little, but I think I would not be angry..." option?
I understand, option below "Maybe it would bother me a little, but I think I would not be angry..."
it loses 1 point, there is no extra scene, it just changes the dialogue between the two in bed

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I understand, option below "Maybe it would bother me a little, but I think I would not be angry..."
it loses 1 point, there is no extra scene, it just changes the dialogue between the two in bed
That makes sense why you'd choose that option then.
Weird the option that makes her super sad doesn't make Lila lose a point but the one that makes her happy makes her lose a point.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That makes sense why you'd choose that option then.
Weird the option that makes her super sad doesn't make Lila lose a point but the one that makes her happy makes her lose a point.
Sounds like a mistake. Possibly the idea was to do the opposite, but these things sometimes happen.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sounds like a mistake. Possibly the idea was to do the opposite, but these things sometimes happen.
Yeah or it is just a cultural difference and a different view of what it means for the characters in long term in view of the dev and some players. That also happens sometimes.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah or it is just a cultural difference and a different view of what it means for the characters in long term in view of the dev and some players. That also happens sometimes.
It's also another possibility

WawWaw

Aug 13, 2020
Dear Altered Vision,

Big applaud for your work :D; truly amazing. It takes something to do such an incredible work and we, consumers, usually get hooked up on what's not perfect from our own individual opinion, and overlook the reality about the incredible amount of work that you've put in to create and produce your creation.

So, a big acknowledgement and appreciation from me to you on behalf of everyone who enjoyed your work and will enjoy it in the future.

On the other hand, are you nuts? The appearance of grandma just gave me a fresh breath of excitement with her age, the wrinkles around the eyes (not much anywhere else, but I can forgive you for that), her large breast (and what looked like her saggy breast under her shirt in her first appearance), that got me to think "thank goodness, at last a character with a realistic big breast where gravity is accounted for"... but NO... you had to somehow ruin it. Breast reduction... are you nuts?!!! whose stupid idea was this (with all due respect to who ever patreon suggesting it)?!!! At least, give an option for the MC to have a say in it as an option when his grandma asked him about her breast:
  • Yes grandma, they are too big and you should have the surgery.
  • No grandma, I love your breast as they are. Please don't do the surgery.
And they weren't even excessively huge in the first place (neither were they sagging :confused:). Big disappointment.

What can I say... I appreciate all your hard work but you ruined that for me and for a lot of people I'm sure.

But hey, who am I kidding!!! It's your work and you're entitled to do as you please, if I don't like it, too bad for me, lol.

Again thank you and shame on you ;)

Yours,
WawWaw

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Dear Altered Vision,

Big applaud for your work :D; truly amazing. It takes something to do such an incredible work and we, consumers, usually get hooked up on what's not perfect from our own individual opinion, and overlook the reality about the incredible amount of work that you've put in to create and produce your creation.

So, a big acknowledgement and appreciation from me to you on behalf of everyone who enjoyed your work and will enjoy it in the future.

On the other hand, are you nuts? The appearance of grandma just gave me a fresh breath of excitement with her age, the wrinkles around the eyes (not much anywhere else, but I can forgive you for that), her large breast (and what looked like her saggy breast under her shirt in her first appearance), that got me to think "thank goodness, at last a character with a realistic big breast where gravity is accounted for"... but NO... you had to somehow ruin it. Breast reduction... are you nuts?!!! whose stupid idea was this (with all due respect to who ever patreon suggesting it)?!!! At least, give an option for the MC to have a say in it as an option when his grandma asked him about her breast:
  • Yes grandma, they are too big and you should have the surgery.
  • No grandma, I love your breast as they are. Please don't do the surgery.
And they weren't even excessively huge in the first place (neither were they sagging :confused:). Big disappointment.

What can I say... I appreciate all your hard work but you ruined that for me and for a lot of people I'm sure.

But hey, who am I kidding!!! It's your work and you're entitled to do as you please, if I don't like it, too bad for me, lol.

Again thank you and shame on you ;)

Yours,
WawWaw
you sound entitled alright

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes