Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
ok just finished the game. i have to say i didn´t find the scene with triss that bad. truth to be told i think it was a bit funny. she couldn´t stay in character. but what bugged me about the scene was not how, but when it happend. there was a guy killed at mc´s office that was some kind of a friend, jill left the house and lila nowhere to be found. the mood was just wrong for this. but overall its a nice game.
The triss was adorable her acting all dom was so cute. I agree totally that Lila being not even in the update was kind of fucked up. But I enjoyed the update. Especially dominating granny.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Granny getting the breast reduction was a travesty. Now that I'm a patron, I looked at that poll. It was decided by only a few people. All of us who were fans of granny's rack paid a price for not subbing this game sooner. :cry:

View attachment 1164758
Maybe in the next version you will focus on someone else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 26, 2017
After putting in a couple hours, regardless of my actual opinions on the game, the only appropriate reaction I feel I can give is...

tenor.gif

Just kidding. But seriously, I feel like he must have been watching a Gottfried on Hollywood Square Compilation while writing the dialogue. Great game though, and VERY nice animations for a HS game. Nice to see someone present a game with HS models and animations in a new way. Looking forward to finishing up to current version and whatever follows after.​

Last edited:
Reactions: dardan

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- This is not heaven V0.15(patched) + wt mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Hopefully more focus comes to femdom content. I think Megan, Triss, Amy or Elizabeth would go well with these characters.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I disagree. Granny and triss is enough. I'm just glad we can dom Granny if we want. Hoping we can triss later. Although her trying to dom was adorable
I don't like domination (any kind) Can those LIs be ignored? is there any LI with male domination?

I don't like sleep sex scenes either. Can they be avoided?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I disagree. Granny and triss is enough. I'm just glad we can dom Granny if we want. Hoping we can triss later. Although her trying to dom was adorable
Yes, I think it's good to have both dom and sub options. But I think Megan and Amy would be good for sub. Megan could also be something like a Boss / employee fetish. Amy has a little dom vibe too.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't like domination (any kind) Can those LIs be ignored? is there any LI with male domination?

I don't like sleep sex scenes either. Can they be avoided?
So far, atleast as far as I remember no sleep sex. As for the domination the LIs are avoidable no clue how much other content you will miss though. As to triss you can stop her doming you as well.
Yes, I think it's good to have both dom and sub options. But I think Megan and Amy would be good for sub. Megan could also be something like a Boss / employee fetish. Amy has a little dom vibe too.
interesting. I can't say I hate it but I don't see any domination being a focus to be honest. But who knows, regardless always cool to think about these things :)

• Haha
Reactions: BlasKyau and Byczer

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So far, atleast as far as I remember no sleep sex. As for the domination the LIs are avoidable no clue how much other content you will miss though. As to triss you can stop her doming you as well.
Can you stop Triss from the beginning (without the domination happening)?. I guess the only option for Granny is femdom, am I right? Could maledom be avoided without having to give up LIs? If it's already in the game.

I prefer to know these things before starting the game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can you stop Triss from the beginning (without the domination happening)?. I guess the only option for Granny is femdom, am I right? Could maledom be avoided without having to give up LIs? If it's already in the game.

I prefer to know these things before starting the game.
I understand. Um you can stop triss very soon in the scene. But it is adorable I'm not making that part up.

Don't quote me but I believe you don't have to have the granny as an LI, but if you have her as a LI you can let her dom you or turn the tables to dom her. I honestly don't remember if that first time is avoidable (I would have to replay to know for sure) but the second scene I'm sure is avoidable.

Them two are the only domination I can remember in this vn. It definitely ain't the focus of the vn.

As for losing the LIs for avoiding them situations I honestly don't know because I didn't. Hope someone else can give you more info. But honestly it isn't a dom centric vn

Reactions: BlasKyau
Jun 23, 2020
1Left
TINH 1.gif TINH 2.gif
TINH 3.gif TINH 4.gif

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1192774_TINH_1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1194210_TINH_2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1195100_TINH_3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1196340_TINH_4.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Would it be great for an alternative scene (where Triss is submissive instead) to be here if you were not interested in femdom? Absolutely, but <snip>
Sorry for replying to an older post, but the thing you suggest always annoy me. It's pretty rare for a person to be able to switch from dom to sub irl (afaik), yet somehow it happens in so many games, it's practically a trope at this point. At least we're able to reject it in this game. Some games give you only "dom or sub" choice, with no option for rejecting it or just going for a bit more vanilla option.

Edit: after I posted this, I remembered that Elizabeth is just that kind of either-dom-or-sub character.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
After putting in a couple hours, regardless of my actual opinions on the game, the only appropriate reaction I feel I can give is...

Just kidding. But seriously, I feel like he must have been watching a Gottfried on Hollywood Square Compilation while writing the dialogue. Great game though, and VERY nice animations for a HS game. Nice to see someone present a game with HS models and animations in a new way. Looking forward to finishing up to current version and whatever follows after.​
That is the point there are some "lost in Translation" issues, guess that the mate who gave a hand is not native spanish speaker, and it is very difficult to get the implied messeges and reproduce it in some other language, not saying that the translation is bad it is actually very good the thing is that there a a few phrases that when traslated one on one (and that has to be to keep original) loose their meaning, also have to admit that due of lack of time I didn´t play the spanish version so it is a simple guess

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Sorry for replying to an older post, but the thing you suggest always annoy me. It's pretty rare for a person to be able to switch from dom to sub irl (afaik), yet somehow it happens in so many games, it's practically a trope at this point. At least we're able to reject it in this game. Some games give you only "dom or sub" choice, with no option for rejecting it or just going for a bit more vanilla option.

Edit: after I posted this, I remembered that Elizabeth is just that kind of either-dom-or-sub character.
That depends on the person. I get what you are saying but there are absolutely Switches in the BDSM culture. (people who can go either dom or sub depending on the partner)
The important part here is the context of the person and the relationship. As I have experienced with other lovers when you are starting out in BDSM people tend to be a bit more flexible, having an open mind about sex is kind of a requisite for exploring kink, so being willing to try both roles, to see what you like, is extremely normal.

But I get what you are saying, you'd rather there be a Kink and non-kink option but I enjoy the extremes. I particularly like Submissive women but the scene with Triss was super light in terms of femdom so I didn't mind. Had it been harder, I'd of chosen the 'No' option too.

Reactions: xapican
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes