4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This Romantic World [v0.04] [Reinbach] (581 mb rar pc source)
56 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of This Romantic World - The Game v0.055.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.05.2020

Last edited:

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Hmm, kinda stuck here, but not at eoc yet. At some point Raina asks you to move on with life, switch asks you if she's normal, then Raina disappears. I checked her phone in the morning, which just shows tits picture, that's about it.

Cannot progress anything from here.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
is there anything new or just bugfixes? I tried to continue from 0.3 end save but i see nothing new.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of This Romantic World - The Game v0.04.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
didnt continue after it ask a permission to access my photos lol...
:V

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
how do you trigger it?
One day I couldn't make any video for her and she gets mad at me. I did talk everybody i can find about how can i apologize from her. It didn't work. Then go to home and sleep and boom she jump on me lol

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
One day I couldn't make any video for her and she gets mad at me. I did talk everybody i can find about how can i apologize from her. It didn't work. Then go to home and sleep and boom she jump on me lol
I can't get anything to trigger in the new update. nobody talks to me anymore, just get the goodbye and I can't help lydia rehearse, just keeps telling me I'll help her tomorrow

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I can't get anything to trigger in the new update. nobody talks to me anymore, just get the goodbye and I can't help lydia rehearse, just keeps telling me I'll help her tomorrow
On which day? Did you go out with mother for dinner?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
didnt continue after it ask a permission to access my photos lol...
:V
:WeSmart:

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes