4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Ok... I'm apparently "stuck". I'm at school. I've talked to everyone inside the school. Sis is at the corner of the building outside. Just managed to have a conversation with Casey under the tree (first time). NOW what? There's no menu to go home. I've tried everything I can think of. Switch doesn't even have dialogue for me. I'm just.....at school. Help?

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxmrsunshinexxx

Lekokyn

Mar 13, 2019
Apparently, it's not incest at all, unless you would want to call "step" sister and "step" mom relationship as incest since they're both related to each other, but not MC. That being said, OP over the course of updates didn't even teased about potential "true" incest patch release or anything regarding incest route as a whole, I would frankly call "incest" tag here as simple revenue clickbait. Either wait for fanmade patch or quit the game.
He stripped pretty much all incest out of his work once Patreon began cracking down. Even still it wouldn't surprise me to see a patch released after the game gets fully released or at least he'll "encourage" the community to do so. The original Switch comic had pretty heavy incest between Casey and her biological mother who dominated and fucked the shit out of her after Casey spent the first half of the comic trying to seduce her and even eating out her own mother.

But that was all before the Patreon crackdown.

dothetrump

May 4, 2018
Ok... I'm apparently "stuck". I'm at school. I've talked to everyone inside the school. Sis is at the corner of the building outside. Just managed to have a conversation with Casey under the tree (first time). NOW what? There's no menu to go home. I've tried everything I can think of. Switch doesn't even have dialogue for me. I'm just.....at school. Help?
Think I found what to do, I was spam clicking everywhere for ages. For me it was the yellow locker on the left in the janitors room. The phone works fine after this event.

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
He stripped pretty much all incest out of his work once Patreon began cracking down. Even still it wouldn't surprise me to see a patch released after the game gets fully released or at least he'll "encourage" the community to do so. The original Switch comic had pretty heavy incest between Casey and her biological mother who dominated and fucked the shit out of her after Casey spent the first half of the comic trying to seduce her and even eating out her own mother.

But that was all before the Patreon crackdown.
İs it still ongoing?

Lekokyn

Mar 13, 2019
İs it still ongoing?
No Switch is done with. He's doing a comic called This Romantic World that takes place in the same town and same school and has recurring characters from Switch like Casey and Bria but it mostly just covers other characters in the high school that you'll see in this game.

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
You got to go to the Janitor's closet and find the hidden peephole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro i already did, its says. İ cant risk it anymore or anything like that. İ cant use it.
No Switch is done with. He's doing a comic called This Romantic World that takes place in the same town and same school and has recurring characters from Switch like Casey and Bria but it mostly just covers other characters in the high school that you'll see in this game.
İ would be like comic if there would be male protagonist but there is not i guess what a waste :D

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
This game ending without f.. or kissing with casey, isn't that possible in this version or am i should make other choices?

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes