4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Finally read the comics, shame all the characters are unlikable as hell. Crossing my fingers that this ends up being good cause the art is on point for the most part

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Some tidbits from Patreon:

• They plan on having a new release every 2 months, if not quicker.
  • Currently you have a step family (note: I did not add incest tags to this thread because theres no content with them yet) but the next release they will no longer be related and he's going to set up a seperate website or blog to download the incest version.
this should be pinned or in as a disclaimer in the main post imo.

Reactions: VulgarFap

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
so I am also stuck with no phone Icon after the second rehersal with Lydia, I click on everything dialogues and nothing

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm playing v0.035 and I'm at the part where I'm at school and I've talked to Casey once and now I'm stuck in school with no phone icon for me to go anywhere. All dialogues are exhausted and it's just saying goodbye over and over again. Anyone else has this bug?
Have you seen the second practice scene with Lydia I think her name is? If not, then go talk to her and afterwards you'll be told to go check the windows outside of the school. Head to the area where Casey is leaning against the tree and move your mouse over the various windows in the school and you'll find one you can look into.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of This Romantic World v0.03.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

D

Deleted member 482284

What do I do after taking to Casey under the tree? Theres nothing to do and theres no map option also.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
A fair warning: this build is our smallest update yet, as I mentioned last month, it's pretty much just what we wanted to fit into the last one. But we decided to break things up and experiment with smaller updates more frequently.

I think there's still a lot to like here though. You can find all the new stuff by simply talking to Lydia and following her quest line through to the end. She's our first completed character! Sure, we've got many more to go, but it still feels like a milestone. :)

As always, please keep in mind that your saves from previous builds will cause issues if you try to load them in this new update.

I hope you enjoy the game, and as always please don't hesitate to share any glitches or typos you find!
OP updated

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Maybe backwards save compatibility should be looked into. I know it'll significantly reduce the playtime of each new update, but I'd rather just get straight to the new contact, instead of wasting time going thru the same old stuff.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Maybe backwards save compatibility should be looked into. I know it'll significantly reduce the playtime of each new update, but I'd rather just get straight to the new contact, instead of wasting time going thru the same old stuff.
This isn't always possible, it's often a new update to Renpy that causes save breaking issues.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes