4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wtf ???

what happen to the game ? that's definitly not the game i saw before :O. the art is very different, and honestly, i think this is sad because it look now like another SS ripoff art style.

it was great before , why changing it ? oh man, what a bummer :(

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of This Romantic World v0.03.75.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
wtf ???

what happen to the game ? that's definitly not the game i saw before :O. the art is very different, and honestly, i think this is sad because it look now like another SS ripoff art style.

Uh, what? The art has not changed at all. There was an earlier demo version of the game with different scenes (you go on a date with Casey) but it has always been the Reinbach art. What's SS?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
wtf ???

You must be hallucinating or confusing it with something else then, as this is the Reinbach art style to a tee and is the way it's been since the beginning as the comic series it's based on has been going on for years. Vastly superior in both design and quality compared to Summertime Saga and also completely different. Sounds to me like you're just trying to baselessly bash the game.

Reactions: Jarul

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You must be hallucinating or confusing it with something else then, as this is the Reinbach art style to a tee and is the way it's been since the beginning as the comic series it's based on has been going on for years. Vastly superior in both design and quality compared to Summertime Saga and also completely different. Sounds to me like you're just trying to baselessly bash the game.
if i wanted to bash the game, like you hallucinatingly try to explain. i would have made a review and give it 1 star with a bunch of bad points.
what's the point for me to bash that game ? no reasons.

but yeah, my comment seriously sound like extremly rude and all...dont even want to imagine how hard it would be if i was very angry heh, would give me a direct ban. :p

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Not wanting to read 13-pages of posts (have problems reading quickly) I'll ask... Is the MC really have a stepmom and stepsister or are these Patreon induced stand-ins?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah, its basically the comic. And unlike SS, Reinbach actually releases content more than twice a year.

As for the game, I think I randomly appeared at a random building. What's up with that?

Jan 12, 2019
As always, please keep in mind that your saves from previous builds will cause issues if you try to load them in this new update.
Why is that an "as always"? It's really not that hard to keep save compatibility if you don't change too much shit in early game content.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Why is that an "as always"? It's really not that hard to keep save compatibility if you don't change too much shit in early game content.
Alternatively Dev could attach working save from where last version ends. The only time I can accept not doing that is when he update old scenes/gameplay.

Reactions: Jsjdjekdn

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I haven't played this in a while but there's way too much voyeurism in this game for me now, too bad I really liked the initial release.
But the MC isn't just a voyeur, he gets to have some fun too

Mar 11, 2018
So what about this is incest? Step-mom or Step-sis is not incest is it? Am i missing a incest patch here?
Apparently, it's not incest at all, unless you would want to call "step" sister and "step" mom relationship as incest since they're both related to each other, but not MC. That being said, OP over the course of updates didn't even teased about potential "true" incest patch release or anything regarding incest route as a whole, I would frankly call "incest" tag here as simple revenue clickbait. Either wait for fanmade patch or quit the game.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd never seen this game before so I thought I'd try it out and I'm glad I did really enjoying what I've played so far love the artwork Parker she has already sucked me dry already and stuff with the step-sis is pretty fun as well nice to see them both open with each other.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'd never seen this game before so I thought I'd try it out and I'm glad I did really enjoying what I've played so far love the artwork Parker she has already sucked me dry already and stuff with the step-sis is pretty fun as well nice to see them both open with each other.
Have you read the comics the game is based on? Very funny and sexy, yeah, that too! :whistle:

Reactions: Mormont
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes