4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Is there NTR in this game? i saw the black dude pic and i got some bad vibes so i wanna know before downloading

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Is it possible to keep the girls to yourself in this game?
Nope.
Is there NTR in this game? i saw the black dude pic and i got some bad vibes so i wanna know before downloading
You can see random dudes screw random girls but it doesn't give NTR feels since you don't really know the girls. That being said the setting in this game is free-sex-for-all and theres high chance your stepsis or stepmom are gonna get fucked by someone else and it will sting a little.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Nope.

You can see random dudes screw random girls but it doesn't give NTR feels since you don't really know the girls. That being said the setting in this game is free-sex-for-all and theres high chance your stepsis or stepmom are gonna get fucked by someone else and it will sting a little.
See, the random dudes screwing random girls I don't care about. But if I can't keep at least the main girls to myself I'll definitely have to pass.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Nope.

Well, then this game is definitely not for me, but thanks for the answer .

Reactions: Alex Lem

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Well, then this game is definitely not for me, but thanks for the answer .
Well atm there is only one scene you can describe as NTR (well it's not really the case imo) where one of the main girls is blowing a dude, but since she's not yours it's fine though. Don't know if NTR will be implemented in future updates, and i hope not lol.

But yeah it's too bad passing on this game, the art is really good

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Well atm there is only one scene you can describe as NTR (well it's not really the case imo) where one of the main girls is blowing a dude, but since she's not yours it's fine though. Don't know if NTR will be implemented in future updates, and i hope not lol.

But yeah it's too bad passing on this game, the art is really good
I know you aren't responding directly to me, but...

The art is good, that's why I was asking questions about the game. As I said, I don't have a problem seeing random dudes hooking up with random girls, but I do have a problem seeing the main girls hooking up with other guys (if it is unavoidable), whether or not the MC is with them yet. If there is one blowjob scene, I can deal with that, but if more is coming, I'm out.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Sees a black guy in the preview images instantly jumps to the conclusion that he's gona cuck the Mc and take all the girls for himself

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I'm playing v0.035 and I'm at the part where I'm at school and I've talked to Casey once and now I'm stuck in school with no phone icon for me to go anywhere. All dialogues are exhausted and it's just saying goodbye over and over again. Anyone else has this bug?

Bigcow

Oct 24, 2018
I'm playing v0.035 and I'm at the part where I'm at school and I've talked to Casey once and now I'm stuck in school with no phone icon for me to go anywhere. All dialogues are exhausted and it's just saying goodbye over and over again. Anyone else has this bug?
I'm also stuck at the same part.
Did the content end here or does it go on?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This Romantic World [v0.03.5] [Reinbach] (524 mb rar pc original)

64 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Jan 12, 2019
I don't think that's a bug.
Reinbbach keeps rewriting the game every version and several scenes have been removed and scheduled for later since the demo version.
Although he (?) removed the original MEGA upload of that file and it's not available anymore.
I have those files but don't know how to share them safely. You should make a request thread for them and a dedicated uploader of this website might help you out. Ask for "This Romantic World Demo version" or v0.01.

heyitsmedave

Dec 8, 2017
I think i figured it out, go to the janitor's closet and click around the brown shelves toward that lower right middle-ish to get some dialogue to progress.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes