4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This Romantic World [v0.03.7] [Reinbach] (542 mb rar pc original)

78 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Great writing, excellent art, humurous hijinx, and it doesn't take long at all to get to the action and there's good amount of it. I'll be watching this.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
just a question, this game have a good amount of content or sex scenes like vaginal and anal? I never played this game so I want to know if it's worth playing now or waiting some more.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
just a question, this game have a good amount of content or sex scenes like vaginal and anal? I never played this game so I want to know if it's worth playing now or waiting some more.
wait some more

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone know if this takes place before or after "This Romantic World" the comic? I know this is after "Switch". In the comic we recently just saw who else was possessed, which might spoil the game, but if the game is before the comic then maybe the demon switches hosts.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone know if this takes place before or after "This Romantic World" the comic? I know this is after "Switch". In the comic we recently just saw who else was possessed, which might spoil the game, but if the game is before the comic then maybe the demon switches hosts.
It's kind of in-between and at the same time, depending on the part of the game you're at.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Good game, the only bad thing that I find is the animations of the cumshots. The stepmom is a hottie. My rate til this version (0.03.75) is 7/10

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Hey guys! Just want to take a minute and update you with what's going on in some of the reward tiers around here.

First off, for the level two tier, the new page of TRW Strips is still on the way today, it just may be pretty late at night depending on your time zone. I had an out of town doctor's appointment that ate up my entire damn day, but I'll get the strip done tonight.

Next I'd like to fill you in on how TRW: The Game is coming along. Build 4.0 is well underway, and expected to drop here sometime in November. If that sounds a little vague, it's because I've learned the hard way that video game production is not an exact science, and it's easy to make promises you end up unable to keep if you're not careful. We've got some cool stuff lined up for the build, I think. Expect to be able to complete Chloe's story, advance Raina's, and start Millie's. I'm really excited to share what I have written for these characters so far! :)

Lastly I'd like to talk about the state of the Reintalk videos I do for the Level Three tier. They generally attract far less interest than anything else I do on this page, and I feel it's way passed time they either evolved or were replaced with something supporters can get excited about. I've spent the last week racking my brain for what I could replace them with, but so far I've come up empty. I'm wide open for suggestions if you have them, but expect something, even if it's just bonus artwork, in their place in the level three tier until I come up with a more solid reward.

And that's all for now. Thank you for keeping this ship afloat, everyone. Your support is greatly appreciated as always!

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Seeing as there is no Android port. Is there a way to run or port this into Android and entirely doing that in an on Android system? As I have no access to PC now.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes