4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Here, thanks for looking
Sorry i fall asleep. You are right i couldn't do anything with your save.I am not familiar with the game code so i can't really tell what was the problem. I'm guessing you were using your old save.. I've started with a fresh start and played with no problem.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Sorry i fall asleep. You are right i couldn't do anything with your save.I am not familiar with the game code so i can't really tell what was the problem. I'm guessing you were using your old save.. I've started with a fresh start and played with no problem.
no problems, thanks for looking

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I really like the art and writing of this game.
Hopefully the stepsister story progression in this update is a sign that the game won't entirely consist of casual sex and have some romance/intimacy too.

Reactions: Meridian

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I have a problem. I got the "stuck in college with no map bug". Its my first playthrough of the game, so 0.3 new save (i've even done it twice, just to check it!). Everytime i got to the college and i talk to Lydia and select "Ready to reherse again?", i got the bug. I see the scene and she told me Derek secret. After that, the map icon dissappear and i can't do nothing else. I talk to everyone in there's nothing to do. If i don't talk to Lydia, i can't play normally, but i can't progress at all, its the same everyday.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I have a problem. I got the "stuck in college with no map bug". Its my first playthrough of the game, so 0.3 new save (i've even done it twice, just to check it!). Everytime i got to the college and i talk to Lydia and select "Ready to reherse again?", i got the bug. I see the scene and she told me Derek secret. After that, the map icon dissappear and i can't do nothing else. I talk to everyone in there's nothing to do. If i don't talk to Lydia, i can't play normally, but i can't progress at all, its the same everyday.
Did you go to backyard (where sister looks) and click to window?

Reactions: Gabaw and Tearil

shipon

Sep 17, 2018
I get a similar feeling playing this that I did playing summertime saga for the first time. Potential masterpiece in the making. Would love to see this art style animated.

Reactions: jowishg

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How is this compared to the comic? I mean in term of quality. Also, is there any choice in this "game"?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
How is this compared to the comic? I mean in term of quality. Also, is there any choice in this "game"?
It's the same great artstyle from the comics plus some scenes are animated, and it has the same "everyone fucks" aura from the original comics too. And yes there are some choices that lead you to different scenes

Reactions: NukaCola

dragonborn409

Mar 30, 2019
can someone help i have the map glitch and i've done every interaction with the characters but when i look through the window it says the "one of the blinds hasn't closed properly, i can see into one of the classrooms, no one's in there"

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes