4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone help me. On day 2 I talk to everyone at school and there is nothing else to do.I can't return home from the phone either. What I'm suppose to do to advanced the story?

Reactions: Capxn

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
Not sure if the poster is the same author of the game and comic, but I saw a missed opportunity for a joke in the beginning. I just started so I haven't seen much yet. If you click the calendar, it talks about how it's for raising awareness for squirrel attacks and that 8 happen each year. I think it should add "and strangely 6 of them are all one guy" which would be subtly referencing Derek and his curse

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
I don't think that would happen, his supporters, especially the more vocal ones, will probably shut it down (though a poll on his Patreon might say otherwise). Personally, I don't care about the pregnancy itself, rather the side effects; I would really like to see Raina tits grow bigger and decidedly surpass Sylvia (the are just about the same size). After replaying the pregnancy route, I noticed it ends on an ambiguous, uncertain note, so I think Rein might have left it open as a way for him to include a bit more content with her later. I'm hoping for one more scene (at least) after she returns, putting a definite conclusion on that storyline, and which would likely mean an additional scene for the new job branch as well (fingers crossed for that double titfuck:)).
Either that, or the vague end is exactly that, and there's no further development after Raina leaves because her getting pregnant is not canon so it doesn't matter anyway.

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
i appear to be stuck on the mom path: every time i come home i get the "we've narrowed it down to two candidates, talk to me in your room" talk from switch, but the only dialogue option when there is "thanks switch", and since that's the only dialogue option I can't advance the mom quest as it requires you to speak with/convince switch. i've passed over two ingame weeks hoping it was just a matter of waiting a bit before the option would appear but sadly has been just more "two candidates left, talk to me in your room"-s

other small bugs include error messages/breaks in some of the classroom speeches (particularly the swole lady teacher and one from the meek teacher) that i've had to hit "ignore" to bypass but otherwise no other apparent issues.
i've also completed everyone else's storylines except chloe's so far (and for her i'm at the final 'talk to her at school' stage to kick off that whole train and end the current version, apparently)

also a question: why exactly is getting her pregnant or a new job a strict either/or thing? wouldnt it be better overall for her to get a job she actually enjoys and have the kid she wants (rather than sticking with a stressful job she hates and having her kid, or getting a job she enjoys but not having the kid)?

Last edited:

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
If you're playing from an old save file then I, and the developers themselves, recommend starting a new game (which I did, and it worked, save for one or two bugs).
As for Raina, I think it was mentioned in the job path that a baby is not out of the question, albeit later. Might have to replay that part again. But both, at the same time, would be a bit tricky.
Have a witch Raina to boost your mood:)
Raina_Halloween (1).jpg

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
So a few days in the MC suddenly starts referencing a crap-ton of vague details about a past between Switch and Casey that I have no context for. Am I supposed to be utterly confused or did the slightly out of date Incest patch remove huge swaths of dialogue where Switch initially explains all of this backstory to the MC?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So a few days in the MC suddenly starts referencing a crap-ton of vague details about a past between Switch and Casey that I have no context for. Am I supposed to be utterly confused or did the slightly out of date Incest patch remove huge swaths of dialogue where Switch initially explains all of this backstory to the MC?
There is a different comic called Switch, it predates the events of the game.

Reactions: hooviescoop

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone help me. On day 2 I talk to everyone at school and there is nothing else to do.I can't return home from the phone either. What I'm suppose to do to advanced the story?
Can someone help me, pls :(

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
OK, since you talked to Derek, you should head to the janitor's closet (arrow next to Millie, lockers hallway). Once there, search between the left yellow locker and bottom shelves, you will find a part of the wall you can interact with. Do it, and you'll get a vid for Chloe.

Nov 25, 2017
anybody know the console code to trigger the converstation with Switch in MC's bedroom for Raina's baby offer?

i get an error after the MC resolves Elianna's quest line. When I go to class, the error occurs. and after that the converstation with Switch won't trigger.

Last edited:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 1.0 but not play tested as I need to start a new game - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.

Installation
For PC - copy the incest patch GAME folder to the installation folder, overwrite any existing files.

UPDATE
Fixed, I hope, the issues with the patch.

Last edited:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Same problem here...

Checked that window in the tree place but tells me no one's inside.
Can you confirm you have done the following?

On the second day once Millie has chased Warren, speak with her then Derek about the Camera
in the girls locker room, go into the Janitors closet and look for the secret panel on the left hand
back wall (the mouse cursor will change when you hover over the right bit)

Reactions: Heykan

Heykan

Jun 15, 2019
Can you confirm you have done the following?

On the second day once Millie has chased Warren, speak with her then Derek about the Camera
in the girls locker room, go into the Janitors closet and look for the secret panel on the left hand
back wall (the mouse cursor will change when you hover over the right bit)
How could I miss that spot... Thanks buddy!

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes