4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I can't find anything new in this update, unless it was added into previous days. Story still seems to end after you get Raina a job with Casey's mom. There's a few new dialogues here and there but for the most part it looks the same. Anyone have the change log?

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
I can't find anything new in this update, unless it was added into previous days. Story still seems to end after you get Raina a job with Casey's mom. There's a few new dialogues here and there but for the most part it looks the same. Anyone have the change log?
it was added into previous days. as far as i know, new content, chloe sex 2, raina and chloe bj, liz sex.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of This Romantic World - The Game v0.7.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.07.2021 (v0.7.7)

Last edited:

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
So i haven't played this in a year and I'm not sure if resuming my save game from a year ago is causing a problem or not... I've essentially run out of dialog options with everyone.

The only person with an exclamation point is chloe... but when I click on her outside the school (she's peeking around a corner) Switch says "I'd leave her be for now, when she's ready to talk she'll come to you". I did go to the park and shot a video of a blue haired chick banging thumbs up dude which the dialog indicates I'm supposed to give to chloe, but again I can't talk to her. I also can't go into her room, I get a message saying "I'll leave chloe be for now"

I've done about 7-10 days worth of checking every location I can find at each time of day and I'm not seeing anything new. And I would have hoped if the game is waiting a certain number of days for chloe to come to me, it wouldn't take more than 7 days. Maybe I need to keep waiting?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
why do people fail to post a changelog every single time?
is it that hard to copy paste?

Reactions: hix88

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
So i haven't played this in a year and I'm not sure if resuming my save game from a year ago is causing a problem or not... I've essentially run out of dialog options with everyone.

The only person with an exclamation point is chloe... but when I click on her outside the school (she's peeking around a corner) Switch says "I'd leave her be for now, when she's ready to talk she'll come to you". I did go to the park and shot a video of a blue haired chick banging thumbs up dude which the dialog indicates I'm supposed to give to chloe, but again I can't talk to her. I also can't go into her room, I get a message saying "I'll leave chloe be for now"

I've done about 7-10 days worth of checking every location I can find at each time of day and I'm not seeing anything new. And I would have hoped if the game is waiting a certain number of days for chloe to come to me, it wouldn't take more than 7 days. Maybe I need to keep waiting?
I took a few days for me before something happened with her but I would continue to do other quests you may have or find before continuing.

Here is what I did:

Since, Chloe is angry with you - you need to get advice from the following people: Jane, Warren, Derek and Kristina, Abbey or Liz might give you some insight.

Once you have spoken the right person (Liz), proceed to your bedroom and say to Switch you have a plan and answer yes (this will put you on course to finish Chloe’s quest line, but I would also make sure you have completed any other open quests you have before continuing).

The next scene triggers automatically once completed. Head back home and go to your room for the final scene to play out.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Seems like the new content has been added to previous days, so I guess you'll have to restart a new game if you completed the game in the last update, that kinda sucks tbh :rolleyes:

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I took a few days for me before something happened with her but I would continue to do other quests you may have or find before continuing.

Here is what I did:

Since, Chloe is angry with you - you need to get advice from the following people: Jane, Warren, Derek and Kristina, Abbey or Liz might give you some insight.

Once you have spoken the right person (Liz), proceed to your bedroom and say to Switch you have a plan and answer yes (this will put you on course to finish Chloe’s quest line, but I would also make sure you have completed any other open quests you have before continuing).

The next scene triggers automatically once completed. Head back home and go to your room for the final scene to play out.
Thanks, I might just have to start my game over then. Unless Liz can be found at some other location than the park in the afternoon, she has no dialog options for me other than "Gotta Run". And talking to switch in my bedroom in the morning or the evening only gives me the "Thanks Switch" option.

I imagine some new variable or scene was created since I last played that bridges a gap earlier in the story that my save doesn't have initiated or completed in order to move forward.

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Official changelog:
-Liz's story can now be completed.

-Music has been added to the School, Isaac's house, the sex scenes, and more!

-A new FuckWall post has been added.

-The story of Switch's past continues! Unlock this by completing all five current main story quests (Parker, Lydia, Chloe, Raina, and Liz) or just Liz if you use the save we included. This will mark the beginning of act two!

As you see, not much of an changelog, which is why I didn't bother posting it (that, and I was half asleep anyway). And, yes, old saves don't work.

Last edited:

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Official changelog:
-Liz's story can now be completed.

-Music has been added to the School, Isaac's house, the sex scenes, and more!

-A new FuckWall post has been added.

-The story of Switch's past continues! Unlock this by completing all five current main story quests (Parker, Lydia, Chloe, Raina, and Liz) or just Liz if you use the save we included. This will mark the beginning of act two!

As you see, not much of an changelog, which is why I didn't bother posting it (that, and I was half asleep anyway). And, yes, old saves don't work.
At least we know

Reactions: ivo12345

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Okay, I'm doing the Raina quest and talking to Jane in cafeteria and next to Warren "loot box", "blop bleep", and other shit starts flashing. WTF was that all about?

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes