4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is it my imagination or do half of the storylines just not trigger anymore? I only got Raina's and Parker's to trigger, everything else just won't happen and I'm left repeating the same days over and over and over.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Sometime next year... there's still Millie, Casey, and Bria's quests to be completed (main story, I assume, so not counting side stuff), plus an "ending".

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
Pardon the dumb question, but how do you continue past getting Raina a new job? I'm visiting every location and talking to everbody and I'm not getting any new dialogue. Is there a specific part of the screen with new info I have to click before I can open up new dialogue?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Pardon the dumb question, but how do you continue past getting Raina a new job? I'm visiting every location and talking to everbody and I'm not getting any new dialogue. Is there a specific part of the screen with new info I have to click before I can open up new dialogue?
After the end of Raina's quest, if you already gave Liz 3 Reinbobs, you should trigger a conversation at school with Parker that allows you to progress further with Liz.
I am not entirely sure but it's possible that previous saves are not compatible with this update (I started from the beginning).

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
How am I supposed to find the new scenes if they are in the previous days? Why force a restart?

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
Just click at the board right the cafeteria's door

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
After the end of Raina's quest, if you already gave Liz 3 Reinbobs, you should trigger a conversation at school with Parker that allows you to progress further with Liz.
I am not entirely sure but it's possible that previous saves are not compatible with this update (I started from the beginning).
I've not given her Chloe's but it keeps saying I need to clear Raina and Chloe, which I've done, and then they'll think of something. If I'm not mistaken it's Chloe's that's the third one, right?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I've not given her Chloe's but it keeps saying I need to clear Raina and Chloe, which I've done, and then they'll think of something. If I'm not mistaken it's Chloe's that's the third one, right?
The three Reinbobs that you can find are:
1) in the school storeroom, on the wall on the left
2) at Kitty Burger, behind the desk
3) at Kal's Garage (you must complete the bukkake scene with parker first, then talk to kal and click on the reinbob. He will give you the Reinbob in exchange for a little task...)

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Only problem I've got is no repeatable scenes, You've got to save at the start of a scene if you ever want to see it again.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Can't get the reinbob in the garage got the bukkake scene.. what to do ?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
3) at Kal's Garage (you must complete the bukkake scene with parker first, then talk to kal and click on the reinbob. He will give you the Reinbob in exchange for a little task...)
Wait, what if you didn't pick the bukkake scene, and went for the sex on the beach instead? Do you unlock Kal's Auto another way, or is that just locked off?

EDIT: Okay, it's not locked off, you just talk to Millie to get to Kal's. But one thing that is locked, which I think is a bug, is if you go on a date with Jane too early, you find out Parker's secret before you ask Lydia. Then if you finish Parker's content you can't help Lydia with her play, which locks you out of progress with Chloe too.

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
You need to talk to Millie, ask her about the bobs and you'll get access to the garage.
Uh, that's new to me.
Happy to know it, Parker is really cute and I liked the romantic date more but I wanted to progress with Liz, so usually I chose the bukkake event. Thanks!

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
1) in the school storeroom, on the wall on the left
2) at Kitty Burger, behind the desk
Then yeah, I've given her all three. Don't recall getting any new scene other than the handjob?

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes