4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm stuck here trying to progress Liz story. After I found the job for a stepmother the first reinbob I've got from the mechanics store and other is kept by Chloe but she doesn't give it and it says I need to know if they ar possessed or not. Nothing else works. No one is able to talk. I was in every location doing pixel hunting. Switch is also don't talk anymore. Any tips?
I was stuck there for a bit, too. If I remember you need to talk to Parker to move it along. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: ZenXen

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
I was stuck there for a bit, too. If I remember you need to talk to Parker to move it along. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Only option is "Later Parker". I think I bugged it or something, because I have no idea what to do now.

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
OK, next build is expected sometime early 2021, and it is supposed to be a bigger one. Also, no Jane yet, since Rein found it difficult to develop her storyline, so main focus will be on Holly, Casey and Kayden (?!)

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Not quite, there is the double BJ and that's that. Afaik, Rein is worried a proper threesome with both of them would result in Patreon nuking his account, same reason there hasn't been any Sylvia on Casey action lately. Even for the picture I posted above, he was initially concerned it would get him into trouble (though he liked the idea). Their site was supposed to solve this problem, so we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Sollers

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Why is everyone in this game are literal degenerates with no morals and shame.
It's set in a world without STDs, where the sexual revolution of the mid 20th century didn't come to a screeching halt in the late 70s, and where pregnancy rates are so low that one can only assume a woman has to want to be pregnant to become pregnant is why.

Reactions: f4f4

Percy01

Aug 17, 2016
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 0.6.5 but not tested the previous added content as I will restart again when new additional content added. Enjoy all.
Which folder do I add the patch to?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Which folder do I add the patch to?
Just the standard Game folder and overwrite the existing files. It is a dirty fix patch and I based it on the previous one that the previous modder was no longer carrying on with it.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes