4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
What was initially "early 2021" became "early Feb". A month ago (20/01), Rein said he had finished the 56-page script and what's left is for his buddy to code it and for himself to finish the last of the artwork for it... but no solid date. I think this is the biggest delay yet.

Reactions: James Eveleth

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
PC:
Mac:
Walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is recommended to start a new game, though even so, people (including me) are having hard time starting Casey's quest, which is the highlight of this release.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Feb 14, 2020
Fair warning, the new update adds a male/female/crosdressing male threesome and a male/crossdressing male sex scene (you can complete the quest and avoid the latter).
Reinbach must be following the trend, I suppose... sigh.
Well, no much of a problem with that here. Personally I also like it sometimes. Anyway, in case I don't like it when I see it I'll just skip it, like I do with any other sex scene that I don't like.

Robo_luchador

Aug 19, 2019
So how do I trigger Casey's quest the walkthrough makes it sound like it will just happen and well nope and I've burnt through everything else

JohnForge117

Feb 27, 2018
For everyone struggling to get CASEY'S NEW SCENE, I GOT IT! I started a new game and went through the first two days as normal only talking to people when I had to. Then after you talk to Casey on the 3rd Day don't speak to anyone else for the next 4 or 5 days. Just go to school, head to class, go home and sleep. Repeat until you get the scene after 4 days and then you can go about things as normal. (I also talked to Abby about Casey at the restaurant but I don't know if that caused it or not.)

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Fair warning, the new update adds a male/female/crosdressing male threesome and a male/crossdressing male sex scene (you can complete the quest and avoid the latter).
Reinbach must be following the trend, I suppose... sigh.
You can avoid the scene if you don't like the content.
It was pretty obvious this was going to be in there at some point given how every guy in the game is broad shouldered and buff, except for Kayden who was drawn slender and feminine. Plus, if just about every single girl in the game is bisexual is it really so where that one of the guys is too?

Reactions: 83wulf

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
For everyone struggling to get CASEY'S NEW SCENE, I GOT IT! I started a new game and went through the first two days as normal only talking to people when I had to. Then after you talk to Casey on the 3rd Day don't speak to anyone else for the next 4 or 5 days. Just go to school, head to class, go home and sleep. Repeat until you get the scene after 4 days and then you can go about things as normal. (I also talked to Abby about Casey at the restaurant but I don't know if that caused it or not.)
Got it. The issue is that to trigger the Casey scene you need an event that happens in Class on day 7, so if you were playing on a previous save and already got past that day then it doesn't trigger. To fix this, after you've run out of dialogue with Casey, open up the console and set the "day = 6" and just go to class for the next few days until the teacher calls her out in class for getting an F.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes