4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
My last save is from inside the house and now I get a prompt saying "Switch wants me to talk to Casey before I leave" when I try to leave the house. Which I can't do because Casey isn't in the house. What to do?
had sort of same problem, load a previous save from that part, and choose a different path, dont trigger talking to switch or whatever the genie name is

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Where do you put the files? :)
For me I use unren to extract the existing game files and then just copy the contents of the patch into the game folder - overwrite all files.

Please note this patch is for non-Android.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Is the scene where Raina gets the positive pregnancy test the last of her route?
When I did the patch there wasn't anything extra for her route in the last couple of updates. I don't think her full route has been completed yet so I expect there might be more in future updates.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
When I did the patch there wasn't anything extra for her route in the last couple of updates. I don't think her full route has been completed yet so I expect there might be more in future updates.
Well, actually you get to clear Raina from suspected possession so her route is finished, either if you choose to find her a new job or to get her pregnant (with the former being the "canon" ending for her). Maybe she will have other scenes like the double bj in Liz's route, but I think she's done.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BabooJ1

Mamagorom

Nov 9, 2020
i cant get back from the school, derek has a ! over him but nothing happens when I click him, I have talked with every other character in the area

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
i cant get back from the school, derek has a ! over him but nothing happens when I click him, I have talked with every other character in the area
That doesn't really help - what quest line are you on and how far you in? Have you been told about the hidden camera and found the location to spy the girls shower room?

There is a walkthrough for the game - if you're stuck might want to review that also...

Sasukiro

Jun 1, 2018
Sorry if it has already been asked (or answered) but I have a question. If you skip days to get the scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you skip other character's route or you can still do them after ?

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 0.7.6 but not play tested - so if there is a problem with the patch please DM me to investigate, other than that enjoy.
Where do I install the patch?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Sorry if it has already been asked (or answered) but I have a question. If you skip days to get the scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you skip other character's route or you can still do them after ?
As far as I remember, you won't miss any other routes. There are multiple quests lines in the game and you can action the ones you want and then go back to the other one.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes