4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

bennyhanna123

Sep 10, 2019
That doesn't really help - what quest line are you on and how far you in? Have you been told about the hidden camera and found the location to spy the girls shower room?

There is a walkthrough for the game - if you're stuck might want to review that also...
I have this exact same issue. It appears to be day 2, and it's immediately after accepting the quest to go to Kitty Burger. No other character has a "!" above them, and everyone else has been talked to.

The map never alllows you to leave the school.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I have this exact same issue. It appears to be day 2, and it's immediately after accepting the quest to go to Kitty Burger. No other character has a "!" above them, and everyone else has been talked to.

The map never alllows you to leave the school.
Holly / Kayden Quest Line

 Holly can be found in the cafeteria.
 To start her quest you must have completed Kristina’s side quest.
 Holly needs you to speak with Kayden and tell him she’s calling in a favour
 Kayden can be found in the track and field area of the school, this is accessed by heading outside, then to the right and then going straight forward where you’ll find Kayden.
 Speak with Kayden and he’ll agree to Holly’s request.
 Return to Holly.
 She will then ask you to find a small Kitty Burger uniform.
 Pull out the map and head to Kitty Burger.

Have you completed the previous parts before you can goto Kitty Burger?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
We aren't mind readers so how are we meant to know what you are stuck on..
Can someone help me. On day 2 I talk to everyone at school and there is nothing else to do.I can't return home from the phone either. What I'm suppose to do to advanced the story?
Quote my own post from august 2020. I waited for month and no one answer so eventually I just forgot about this game.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Quote my own post from august 2020. I waited for month and no one answer so eventually I just forgot about this game.
Have you been to the storage room? click on the wall at the back on the left side, you will remove a bit of the wall and you can peek at the girls shower room to continue the game.

Reactions: parachina and B10

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I agree the game could do with much better hint system but you need to have followed the story (not skipped) to usually understand the next steps.

bennyhanna123

Sep 10, 2019
Holly / Kayden Quest Line

 Holly can be found in the cafeteria.
 To start her quest you must have completed Kristina’s side quest.
 Holly needs you to speak with Kayden and tell him she’s calling in a favour
 Kayden can be found in the track and field area of the school, this is accessed by heading outside, then to the right and then going straight forward where you’ll find Kayden.
 Speak with Kayden and he’ll agree to Holly’s request.
 Return to Holly.
 She will then ask you to find a small Kitty Burger uniform.
 Pull out the map and head to Kitty Burger.

Have you completed the previous parts before you can goto Kitty Burger?
There is no option to travel anywhere when the map is pulled out, that's the issue. I have completed everything up to that point, yes.

Have you been to the storage room? click on the wall at the back on the left side, you will remove a bit of the wall and you can peek at the girls shower room to continue the game.
I have not seen the storage room - is it the Janitor's Closet? I didn't see any option to click on the wall there.

EDIT: I found the wall panel in the bottom left corner of the Janitor's Closet. That unlocked literally everything, thank you.

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Older save files don't work all that well, so yeah, just start a new game... it doesn't take long to bang Casey.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.76 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes