4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
You can avoid the scene if you don't like the content.
It was pretty obvious this was going to be in there at some point given how every guy in the game is broad shouldered and buff, except for Kayden who was drawn slender and feminine. Plus, if just about every single girl in the game is bisexual is it really so where that one of the guys is too?
I realized my reply was too long, so I put it into a spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
This is one of the better games on this site. Hopefully there arent any game breaking glitches like last time.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
@retro

This Romantic World [v0.7.6] [Reinbach]

Original Size Win: 1.01 Gb

Original Size Mac: 1.02 Gb

Compressed Size Win: 231 Mb (337 Mb unpacked)

Compressed Size Mac: 217 (289 Mb unpacked)

Win: -
Mac: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
There is a real problem with events messing up other events because they happen at the same time other stuff or involve the same characters. It's avoidable if you focus on one person at a time but since I had start over I was running multiple routes to catch up. Casey's stuff didn't happen and the scene where the sister has sex with you after you give her the video of the blue haired woman in the park didn't trigger because raina was jumping on me as soon as a got home.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
My guess is that since after loading each of my saves "Switch wants me to talk to Casey before I leave" it means that there is no other option than to start from scratch? :confused:

Reactions: Joe Banana

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
As wonderful as this game is, I guess I'll stick to going through the artwork from now on. New content should not be added at the beginning of a game and all content should be reachable in a single playthrough, without the possibility to miss something.

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone know which folder I have to put the incest patch stuff in? The multiple folders have me a bit confused. Usually I just put them in game but I want to be sure before I screw things up.

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
why must this game always be completely bugged with an image of game over, when the update is not yet finished, EVEN after I started from scratch?

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
I guess the problem here is that this game forces you to re-start every update, and if you are not extra-careful, you will miss new content because you can go directly to ending credits if you talk to the genie spirit before checking out all new content...

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes