4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I seriously wish he had a patreon level that would give you access to the art from this. Take my money situation.
Love the art, just not a fan of a game w/o solid walkthrough/in game guidance in a game where I can miss scenes or not know what my choices lead to scene wise.
Some of these adult games are decent but rarely are they worth 2nd or 3rd playthroughs to see missed content but I hate missing art by this artist. Fan of the comics long before the game.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I seriously wish he had a patreon level that would give you access to the art from this. Take my money situation.
Love the art, just not a fan of a game w/o solid walkthrough/in game guidance in a game where I can miss scenes or not know what my choices lead to scene wise.
Some of these adult games are decent but rarely are they worth 2nd or 3rd playthroughs to see missed content but I hate missing art by this artist. Fan of the comics long before the game.
Have you read the comic that goes along with the game? It has a lot of artwork not in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Love what I've seen of this game so far! Didn't know it was a comic before a game... looks like I have something to research :)
There is a comic, "Switch" that tells what happens before the game. The game itself is kinda a prequel to another comic, also called "This Romantic World".

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Have you read the comic that goes along with the game? It has a lot of artwork not in the game.
Yes, already a huge fan of the art and mythos of Reinbach.
Ever since I realized I could miss scenes in this, my issue has been while it has a good playability I don't find it particularly enjoyable to replay. While I'd like to see everything as I am a fan of the art and world, unless there's a solid walkthrough or gallery or something to assist, it's the internet I'll just patiently wait until someone eventually rips the art. It's one of the reasons I stopped doing the patreon awhile back. I get others are cool with it but for my money, if a dev goes remotely open world I want the guidance to the content (fets and characters) I want to be superb.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yes, already a huge fan of the art and mythos of Reinbach.
Ever since I realized I could miss scenes in this, my issue has been while it has a good playability I don't find it particularly enjoyable to replay. While I'd like to see everything as I am a fan of the art and world, unless there's a solid walkthrough or gallery or something to assist, it's the internet I'll just patiently wait until someone eventually rips the art. It's one of the reasons I stopped doing the patreon awhile back. I get others are cool with it but for my money, if a dev goes remotely open world I want the guidance to the content (fets and characters) I want to be superb.
If you just want the artwork ripped, you can do that yourself with unren - search the site for it; it's very easy to use. :)

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
Hi guys
Can someone plz explain what patchs are?
I will play on android can i use patchs too? I really want Incest storylines... Is this possible in android version or i will miss them?
Thank u

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
2 incest patchs? or is the second like a 1st+
I'm trying to figue out aswell and weird part is second one location is unknow. I have tried to look same files with searcing but i cant find same files inside of game files.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm trying to figue out aswell and weird part is second one location is unknow. I have tried to look same files with searcing but i cant find same files inside of game files.
The IC patch are several *.rpy files that contain an altered Version for each Character Quest or room Event (can be opened and edited with any text editor).
The Content added in 0.6.5 does not seemto be patched in the IC Patch for 0.6 for example, but the lines for the Event can be found in the files, hencefor are easy to change by yourself (i.e. Step Mom can be altered to Mother)

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.

Edit: Updated to 0.6.5 but not tested the previous added content as I will restart again when new additional content added. Enjoy all.
how do i install it?

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
I'm stuck here trying to progress Liz story. After I found the job for a stepmother the first reinbob I've got from the mechanics store and other is kept by Chloe but she doesn't give it and it says I need to know if they ar possessed or not. Nothing else works. No one is able to talk. I was in every location doing pixel hunting. Switch is also don't talk anymore. Any tips?

Last edited:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'm stuck here trying to progress Liz story. After I found the job for a stepmother the first reinbob I've got from the mechanics store and other is kept by Chloe but she doesn't give it and it says I need to know if they ar possessed or not. Nothing else works. No one is able to talk. I was in every location doing pixel hunting. Switch is also don't talk anymore. Any tips?
You can't get that one yet and Liz story has gone as far as it can for now... At least that is what I remember from my playthrough.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Before you get the reinbob in Chloe's room you must get the others:
- One is at school in the storage, on the shelf on the left.
- One is at Kitty Burger, behind the desk.

Go to the park and give each one to Liz
Then after some time you should trigger a dialogue with parker in the school hallway that lets you progress with Liz's quest (and get a nice bonus from Chloe and Raina :p )

Reactions: ZenXen

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019

Then after some time you should trigger a dialogue with parker in the school hallway that lets you progress with Liz's quest (and get a nice bonus from Chloe and Raina :p )
Oh, there is more? Thanks for a hint. I think this game needs more in-game assistance sometimes because I saw some other posts of people that came to a standstill.

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019

Update, I didn't find one reinbob that should be in the janitor's closet. Pixel hunting also didn't help :cry: I'm playing on Android, latest version. Could be a bug, but I'm not sure.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes