4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
If you picked the new job option, you unlock a new location and a whole new quest chain where you get to meet Casey's mom, and by the time you finish that chain you'll have had sex with both Sylvia and Raina.
i dont see a new location, can you please post a picture?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Did you also include the new Chloe scene?
After checking the blue-haired girl on Fuckwall, the MC thinks to make a surprise to Chloe by finding someone to film and giving her the video as a gift. He contacts that girl and the next day if he goes to the park after school he can peek on her fucking and record everything with his phone.
Then when at home he can talk to Chloe and give her the gift to receive a very pleasant surprise from her.

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Well, I didn't write the walkthrough, it is the official one :) But, yes, it is mentioned, though at the very end (and kinda cryptic).

Reactions: SPARDA2408

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
I can't seem to get the third reinbob, it just keeps telling me to introduce myself, but when I click on the guy, it doesn't give me any options.

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Check your map, you should have a new location unlocked, Casey's house. Visit her, then on the next day go to Kal, and he'll give you the Bob.

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
OMG! yes finally an update!....its been ages since the last one!....and alas i think ill wait for one more update, so that when i play it, it might last a little bit longer....sigh

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
That, and... well, back when Rein made the strip with Raina and Sylvia pressing their boobs together, some guy asked if there is a possibility for a double titjob with those two, and Rein's answer was "Not unthinkable! :)". So, I hope this happens eventually.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes