4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
The coding dude said if he can't resolve the issue they'll just release it as it is, and that was a week ago... Either his new job sucks more than his previous one (more hours), or he's not a very good coder... All that for something that is not really needed in the first place...

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
A few additional scenes with other girls (Chloe, Lydia and the blue-haired girl from the Facebook thing, though you don't get to fuck her). And the remainder of Raina's storyline, of course (that can play out in two different ways)! Pretty much the only reason I decided to take the bump, as I've been waiting for a long time for this moment, five months since her last update and almost two years after her introduction! Talk about glacial pace...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The MC has any action with a woman?
And I see on the first page in the 6th picture, a black man has sex with a woman, will anyone explain this situation? This woman is not someone for the MC? I ask because I want to play this game, but I don't like a situation in the game when MC is interested in this woman and she's having sex with someone else. And something feels like it's not the MC in the picture. Thanks.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Looks like I've accident deleted the old version of this with different art like Jane in her bikini :(

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
this is a really good game, not going to lie. The only bad thing i could say about this is that finishing an update straight-up kicks you out of the game instead of letting you wander around solving other plots you may have missed.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
This Romantic World [v0.06] [Reinbach]

Original Size: 830.94 MB

Compressed Size: 80.1 MB

Win/Linux : -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
So anyone else stuck at the point where it says we should talk to switch in our room, but the only option we get is "Thank you switch"? I have re-started the whole game and it still seems like we can't progress any further than this? I think I only saw the boobjob from the mother (which wasn't there in a previous version?.. I think?) and that's it. There was also some rework on how the events are triggered (a lot of them are now automated, which is I guess nice.. but content?..)

Or is it just that I have a strange bug linked to the incest patch I used?

Edit: I did a clean download of the game without the incest patch. It actually continued the story. So I guess the incest patch still needs to be updated to this version.

Edit 2: It seems like there is a great Raina scene where you bang her.. But that's pretty much the only content. Afterwards it similarly stops with a "!" on top of switch's head in your room, with only "thank you switch" as the option. So there was a bit more content, and finally we could bang the mother character, but that's all.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes